Loomis Fargo & Co.

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

CMS Teller

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co..

Interview Details applied online, call for interview next day,

Interview Question – Nothing difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Sacramento, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. in April 2014.

Interview Details Short phone interview and then face to face interview. The interviews went smooth but some how I didn't get the job because I'm thinking its my background check?

Very Easy Interview

Sacramento, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. in February 2011.

Interview Details Pretty basic. Just make sure you have a clean background and always remain honest. This company is a great stepping stone. Don't lie on any of the questions. I know that on some sites they still use the polygraph before you get the job. Make sure that you have the ability to learn all the tasks. Ask as many questions as you can because some information is not given to you.

Interview Question – Give a detailed time when production mattered to you.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Worked for Loomis Fargo & Co.? Contribute to the Community!