MSCI

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Associate

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at MSCI.

Interview Details There are 6 rounds of interview which i had gone through. 3 were pure techical and 2 were techno-functional and 1 HR round. It was a smooth but time consuming selection process. Which is applicable for all company working in investment banking domain.

Interview Question – Questions on design approach and bottom up questions on language.   Answer Question

Norman, OK (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MSCI in November 2012.

Interview Details Very pleasant and professional treatment / experience. I was Initially contacted by MSCI recruiter out of NYC, who saw my profile on LinkedIn. I provided my resume, and interviewed with him on the phone to clarify the opportunity details and for MSCI to validate me as a candidate. A one-on-one interview at the work site followed. In that interview I was able to learn more about the position, the work team at that location, as well as the extended delivery team suporting the projects I would be involved in. It was a relaxed, yet structured interview with mainly behavioral questions related to the work being asked. I was told that I would continue as a candidate, and next step was a phone interview with the Hiring manager, based in the UK. That phone interview followed a similar format, but for me was more difficult over the phone. The process culminated the following week, when I was contacted by the NYC recruiter, who notified me I was not the candidate selected for the position.

Interview Question – If your high priority project was in contention for delivery resources with other high priority projects, how would you ensure yours was given the needed resources.   View Answer

Senior Associate
London, England (UK)

I applied online - interviewed at MSCI in February 2008.

Interview Details Very thorough, I went through 7 interviews, face to face and phone meeting with Managing directors and Executive directors. In all, a very thorough process

Interview Question – what are my faults   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at MSCI

Worked for MSCI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MSCI Senior Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by MSCI employees and interview candidates.