Mahindra Satyam

188 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graphics Designer Interview

Hyderābād

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in May 2013.

Interview Details They were very flexible. I attended for a job interview for a BPO offer and they asssigned me a Graphics Designer position looking at my skills and knowledge of Graphic Designing

Interview Question – was asked for questions based on "reaction to situations" and general Knowledge. There were no technical questions other than asking for certifications.   Answer Question

Human Resources Lead Interview

Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in February 2013.

Interview Details nice place, need some improvement and tranparency

Interview Question – its like general interview   View Answer

Reason for Declining – other offers

Very Easy Interview

Senior Quality Analyst Interview

Chennai

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in August 2013.

Interview Details The hiring process here is tailored to look complex and thorough but is actually a colossal joke. They had a written test for me which could be passed by a 2 yr old. The next round is a group discussion which does not have a moderator or watcher... So you end up just chatting with fellow applicants. The next 2 "technical" interviews were so ridiculous it felt like the interviewers were more interested in asking me about my personal life rather than my skills for the role. I guess one can't expect any better from a services company in India.

Interview Question – How would you create a test case for a toilet seat?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Can't imagine working with the guys who interviewed me!

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Mumbai

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in September 2010.

Interview Details Hiring is good and systematic one.
Interview evaluates one's basic concepts and design patterns understanding and ability to perform a task with due diligence.

Interview Question – Why you want to change from your current company   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes, I could based on my capabilities in Strong Core Java Knowledge and Webservices implementations

Mahindra Satyam Interview

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in January 2011.

Interview Details 3 rounds

Interview Question – Some of the technical questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation was done

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in January 2010.

Interview Details there were two rounds of interview. one by local person and another client. Local Interviewers are technically weak in general. they look only for salary component to keep their acquisition cost minimal. Client is generally overseas US or European, and may grill on technical aspects. The USP is onsite opportunities which is 10% to total team strength. generally you have be in good books of manager to get that.

Interview Question – salary negotiation. Interviewers are technically weak in general.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
Mumbai

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in November 2012.

Interview Details Quick

Interview Question – Stupid silly questions a 3 year old can answer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They are cheap as hell! They totally underpaid me. They would not pay me more than 75k! And my job is worth 150k!

Firmware Engineer Interview

Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in May 2010.

Interview Details I was walk-in for exp 3+ and there are 3 rounds all are face to face.
1st and 2nd are technical and 3rd was HR.

I could crack the rounds but to disclose the results they took 1mnth that was most irritating thing.

Interview Question – None. Most of them were are good technical questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was good and got as expected. I'm thankful to Mahindra Satyam for giving me initial break that I need the most at that time around 2010

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview Details HR called up an scheduled an face to face interview. he was very polite to schedule according to my convenience as i was working. ASIC team manager and team lead interview me.
They mostly asked about my previous projects and the problems i faced and how i handled.
Apart from that team lead asked about digital basics and some verilog code explanation.

office location, space was good. Work culture was good.

Interview Question – schduling of events in verilog simulation   Answer Question

Project Lead Interview

Interviewed at Mahindra Satyam

Interview Details Joined as Fresher. One round of interview, not technical. Asked questions about Electronics and some HR questions.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mahindra Satyam

Worked for Mahindra Satyam? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mahindra Satyam interview questions and advice. All 188 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Mahindra Satyam employees and interview candidates.