Mahindra Satyam

188 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Analyst Interview

Chennai

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview Details 1 written Test (quant,resoning,verbal) 130 q 1 hr objetive type
2 subject test objective type
3 Techn Interview 4:1
4 Project Manager interview (gen/optional very rare0
5 hr interview

Interview Question – all expected q   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – they did not send the offer letter so far.

Engineering Services Lead Interview

Hyderābād

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in February 2009.

Interview Details One level of Telephonic interview with Business Leaders followed by physical meetings with VP / SVP. Followed by a presentation

Interview Question – Unexpected Question would be on the Current Dynamics and numbers of your current employer   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was recruited as a fresher, so no scope of Negotiation. But usually, the negotiation is limited to 30% hike on current salary

Test Engineer Interview

View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in May 2013.

Interview Details I went for Walkin at Mahindra Satyam.. interview process was cool..

Interview Question – Nothing as of such   Answer Question

Fresher Interview

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview Details Round 1: Written Test (Aptitude + Reasoning + Comprehensions)
Round 2: Group Discussion
Round 3: HR & Technical Round

Interview Question – Need to be confidant   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Standard Package for Freshers

Oracle Applications Database Administrator Interview

Pune

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in April 2013.

Interview Details A recruiter contacted me for interview with Mahindra satyam. I had series of interviews without direct contact with the HR. It all went smooth ..just tad slow. I had 4 telephonic interviews and one onsite meeting.First interview was to get overall idea on my knowledge which I had highlighted in my resume. 2nd was more technical on database like how to convert RAC-nonRAC etc. 3rd round was a short technical and more of a discussion. 4th was HR discussion and then I was called for onsite meeting.

Negotiation Details – Negotiate based on your value in Market.

Technical Consultant Interview

Technical Consultant
Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in March 2011.

Interview Details I got a phone call from a placement agency, after which direct interview was taken by MSat guys.

Interview Question – Difference between server 2008 and 2003 arch :)   Answer Question

Oracle Applications SCM Functional Consultant Interview

Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in May 2013.

Interview Details The first round was technical which went for an hour. After introducing my self and running through by past work experience, the interviewer started asking me questions related to basics in OM and PO. This included the different flows Standard, Drop Ship, Back to Back , RMA. He also asked various setups in OM and PO like Shipping grants, approval hierarchies , processing constraints. He also asked a situation case on how to implement the same for a Gas cylinder company.

The second round was with two senior managers who grilled me on complexities of Oracle Apps. It went on for 20 minutes and I couldnt clear the same.

Interview Question – WHat is the interface between OM and PO?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore

I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in March 2010.

Interview Details Puzzles
Programming
2 Technical Interviews

Interview Question – Project level interview   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview Details Hiring process consisted of 2 steps. Phone inetrview and F2F. Phone interview went well. F2F was scheduled/rescheduled few times due to unavailability of interviewer. Finally, when it was scheduled, went to their office. But, interviewer was stuck in some other appointment at a different location and hence decided to make it telephonic. When the interviewer called-in half hour later, it looked like he was in hurry to wrap it up. Hardly spent any time on describing job considered and also no time in the end for any of my questions.
Sorry to sound negative, but this was my experience...

Interview Question – When I indicated I am open to onsite positions, he was negotiating if I can take up a long term project in another city in India without the usual fly-back options. That took me off-guard.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mahindra Satyam