Manpower

127 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Executive Interview

Human Resources Executive

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Manpower.

Interview Details I applied through Cocubes. It was actually under campus placement. There was a group discussion round. We were told to sit in a conference room . The HR took our resumes and then questioned each one of us . The questions were very general.

Interview Question – You are a science graduate , so why do you want to work as an HR Executive.?   Answer Question

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Human Resources Consultant
Chennai

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower in April 2009.

Interview Details 4 Rounds 2 Rounds with HR, 1 Business Manager, 1 GM

Interview Question – They normally focus on your knowledge in HR and your experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Well in my case it was smooth they offered as per the market payline, hence there was no need to negotiate

Human Resources Associate Interview

Human Resources Associate
Mumbai

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Manpower.

Interview Details One round of interview and got offer

Negotiation Details – NO Negotiation,offered hike on present salary.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Manpower in October 2011.

Interview Details got a call from the company and asked to come on the particular date for interview. 1st round was the aptitude test 2nd round was Group discussion and 3rd was Personal interview. got a confirmation call from the HR later background verification took place.

Interview Questions

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

Interviewed at Manpower

Interview Details The Staffing Specialists were very quick to respond and set up an interview. Interview process was pretty basic, but the assessments took a bit longer than expected. I knew more than the assessments allowed me to express, testing was rigid and only allowed one way to complete tasks.

Interview Question – Describe a time you handled a disgruntle customer and what was the outcome of the situation?   Answer Question

Contract Administrator Interview

Contract Administrator
Roseville, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in November 2011.

Interview Details 1 phone interview with out of state recruiter & 1 phone interview with employer at which they placed me, who's headquarters was also out of state. Hired immediately thereafter to work at the office in my city.

Interview Question – Would I give up my current permanent, long time job for a temp position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They offered, I countered & they accepted and also gave me a huge raise 8 months into a 10 month contract for bringing the 14-month old untouched project current.

Constituent Representative Specialist At the American Cancer Society Call Center Interview

East Lansing, MI (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in February 2013.

Interview Details I got a call for an interview within a week of applying and scheduled an interview within a week of the call. I interviewed for a position at American Cancer Society's call center. The interview was pretty basic and they will record your voice reading a script on a mock phone call. Iwas called back a few days after the interview to begin training.

Interview Question – again, the interview was pretty basic. no real fastballs   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Tech Support Interview

Tech Support
Muncie, IN (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Manpower in July 2012.

Interview Details just a face to face interview after filling out online application. Once you finish this its just waiting for the training class to start up. training is 3 weeks long and after that you start the on the phones and have person helping you. if you fail to get certified or pass training you lose the job

Interview Question – how long do you see yourself being here   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Contractor Interview

Contractor

Interviewed at Manpower

Interview Details Not a good interview process for temp work, I was not very happy. I was put under pressure made to wait which was long. Was rushed throughout the process.

Patient Attendant Interview

Patient Attendant
Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Interview Details Basic work history, oral swab drug test after offer, tests for HIPAA and patient rights, then tax forms. They went over the job overview and working conditions which were a hospital setting, cold/temperature controlled environments, proper use of PPE, chance of dealing with bodily fluids and patients with psych disorders.

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!