Manpower Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2014
Updated Sep 16, 2014

2.5

Human Resources Executive Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Manpower.

I applied through Cocubes. It was actually under campus placement. There was a group discussion round. We were told to sit in a conference room . The HR took our resumes and then questioned each one of us . The questions were very general.

Interview Questions
    • You are a science graduate , so why do you want to work as an HR Executive.?   Answer Question

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower in April 2009.

4 Rounds 2 Rounds with HR, 1 Business Manager, 1 GM

Interview Questions
    • They normally focus on your knowledge in HR and your experience   Answer Question
    Well in my case it was smooth they offered as per the market payline, hence there was no need to negotiate

Human Resources Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Manpower.

One round of interview and got offer

NO Negotiation,offered hike on present salary.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Manpower in October 2011.

got a call from the company and asked to come on the particular date for interview. 1st round was the aptitude test 2nd round was Group discussion and 3rd was Personal interview. got a confirmation call from the HR later background verification took place.

Sales Executive Interview

phone interview, after entering the office, will receive aptitude test, then ask you to write a business email (the content is change the flight and meeting with a manager), and then face to face interview. The superior is very unfriendly, will keep challenge every answers you said, even do personal attack

Interview Questions
    • I don't know what your alumni told you about what head hunters do   Answer Question

Entry-Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sparks, NV (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks, NV (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Manpower in November 2011.

fill out 10 page application and then they interviewed me. They sent me to temporally job assignments, jobs that were entry level. Meet some good people. Some jobs I wanted to be hired on full time

Administrative Assistant Interview

The Staffing Specialists were very quick to respond and set up an interview. Interview process was pretty basic, but the assessments took a bit longer than expected. I knew more than the assessments allowed me to express, testing was rigid and only allowed one way to complete tasks.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you handled a disgruntle customer and what was the outcome of the situation?   Answer Question

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roseville, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in November 2011.

1 phone interview with out of state recruiter & 1 phone interview with employer at which they placed me, who's headquarters was also out of state. Hired immediately thereafter to work at the office in my city.

Interview Questions
    • Would I give up my current permanent, long time job for a temp position?   View Answer
    They offered, I countered & they accepted and also gave me a huge raise 8 months into a 10 month contract for bringing the 14-month old untouched project current.

Constituent Representative Specialist At the American Cancer Society Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  East Lansing, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in February 2013.

I got a call for an interview within a week of applying and scheduled an interview within a week of the call. I interviewed for a position at American Cancer Society's call center. The interview was pretty basic and they will record your voice reading a script on a mock phone call. Iwas called back a few days after the interview to begin training.

Interview Questions
    • again, the interview was pretty basic. no real fastballs   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Muncie, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncie, IN (US)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Manpower in July 2012.

just a face to face interview after filling out online application. Once you finish this its just waiting for the training class to start up. training is 3 weeks long and after that you start the on the phones and have person helping you. if you fail to get certified or pass training you lose the job

Interview Questions
    • how long do you see yourself being here   View Answer
    none

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!