Manpower

Updated 12 Dec 2014
Updated 12 Dec 2014

2.5

Human Resources Executive Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manpower.

I applied through Cocubes. It was actually under campus placement. There was a group discussion round. We were told to sit in a conference room . The HR took our resumes and then questioned each one of us . The questions were very general.

Interview Questions
    • You are a science graduate , so why do you want to work as an HR Executive.?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Manpower in October 2011.

got a call from the company and asked to come on the particular date for interview. 1st round was the aptitude test 2nd round was Group discussion and 3rd was Personal interview. got a confirmation call from the HR later background verification took place.

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Manpower in April 2009.

4 Rounds 2 Rounds with HR, 1 Business Manager, 1 GM

Interview Questions
    • They normally focus on your knowledge in HR and your experience   Answer Question
    Well in my case it was smooth they offered as per the market payline, hence there was no need to negotiate

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA (US)

I applied for a Help Desk Technician position (IT) through the Harrisburg office. About three weeks later, I get a call from their York office to come in for an interview for a temp job, assembling fenders for motorcycles. They didn't address the job I applied for, and they pitched a random temp job in a completely different industry/trade.

Order Filler Interview

It should be a lot better. You will get a phone call to come in for a drug test. Then they tell you what you want to here just so you can take the assignment. Eight months to a year its a whole different story. Oh its not a permenat job anymore.

Customer Service Interview

simple, drug test, background check, had a conversation with one of the hiring agents and it didn't really feel like an interview, they were very friendly and the process was quick and simple. It was just a temp to hire position and I was there for 2 years, some people were there longer and never got hired on permanent basis. I only saw one person hire on as permanent and then the business closed shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions
    • can't think of any difficult ones, just the basic, "tell us about a time when you went above and beyond... mostly behavioral questions and to see how fluent I was in my other language.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Staffing Speicialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Manpower.

Apply online, answer survey regarding compliance with company culture, wait 1 month without contact, interview with Branch Manager and Staffing Specialist, wait 2 weeks without contact, interview with Regional Director, wait 3 weeks without contact, job offered asked to start same day.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when someone was agitated or unhappy with something you had done. How did you resolve the situation? What was the result?   View Answer
    Can you start tomorrow? We will pay you $14/ hour. When I receive my first pay check they had lowered the pay rate to $12/hour.

Sales Executive Interview

phone interview, after entering the office, will receive aptitude test, then ask you to write a business email (the content is change the flight and meeting with a manager), and then face to face interview. The superior is very unfriendly, will keep challenge every answers you said, even do personal attack

Interview Questions
    • I don't know what your alumni told you about what head hunters do   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

The Staffing Specialists were very quick to respond and set up an interview. Interview process was pretty basic, but the assessments took a bit longer than expected. I knew more than the assessments allowed me to express, testing was rigid and only allowed one way to complete tasks.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you handled a disgruntle customer and what was the outcome of the situation?   Answer Question

Production Specialist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manpower in August 2014.

very detailed in training also testing for their positions, very in depth on their orientation. they have great communication with their employees. asked several questions in the completion of their hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • Which job would you not like to perform?   View Answer