Manpower

125 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Executive Interview

Human Resources Executive

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Manpower.

Interview Details I applied through Cocubes. It was actually under campus placement. There was a group discussion round. We were told to sit in a conference room . The HR took our resumes and then questioned each one of us . The questions were very general.

Interview Question – You are a science graduate , so why do you want to work as an HR Executive.?   Answer Question

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Human Resources Consultant
Chennai

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower in April 2009.

Interview Details 4 Rounds 2 Rounds with HR, 1 Business Manager, 1 GM

Interview Question – They normally focus on your knowledge in HR and your experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Well in my case it was smooth they offered as per the market payline, hence there was no need to negotiate

Human Resources Associate Interview

Human Resources Associate
Mumbai

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Manpower.

Interview Details One round of interview and got offer

Negotiation Details – NO Negotiation,offered hike on present salary.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Manpower in October 2011.

Interview Details got a call from the company and asked to come on the particular date for interview. 1st round was the aptitude test 2nd round was Group discussion and 3rd was Personal interview. got a confirmation call from the HR later background verification took place.

Interview Questions

Constituent Representative Specialist At the American Cancer Society Call Center Interview

East Lansing, MI (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in February 2013.

Interview Details I got a call for an interview within a week of applying and scheduled an interview within a week of the call. I interviewed for a position at American Cancer Society's call center. The interview was pretty basic and they will record your voice reading a script on a mock phone call. Iwas called back a few days after the interview to begin training.

Interview Question – again, the interview was pretty basic. no real fastballs   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Tech Support Interview

Tech Support
Muncie, IN (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Manpower in July 2012.

Interview Details just a face to face interview after filling out online application. Once you finish this its just waiting for the training class to start up. training is 3 weeks long and after that you start the on the phones and have person helping you. if you fail to get certified or pass training you lose the job

Interview Question – how long do you see yourself being here   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Contractor Interview

Contractor

Interviewed at Manpower

Interview Details Not a good interview process for temp work, I was not very happy. I was put under pressure made to wait which was long. Was rushed throughout the process.

Patient Attendant Interview

Patient Attendant
Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Interview Details Basic work history, oral swab drug test after offer, tests for HIPAA and patient rights, then tax forms. They went over the job overview and working conditions which were a hospital setting, cold/temperature controlled environments, proper use of PPE, chance of dealing with bodily fluids and patients with psych disorders.

Systems Administrative Interview

Systems Administrative

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Manpower in August 2010.

Interview Details Basic hiring practice - 1 phone and 2 face to face interviews. Not alot to say really, the process went very fast and was smooth. I began work within 3 weeks.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I needed work, period.

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Milwaukee, WI (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower in June 2014.

Interview Details At first I didn't know it was for Manpower. I though it was for a position that manpower had. Best come with your collaboration experience and the need to move quickly on data mining.

Interview Question – What's this position going to do for your Career?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – $12 hr works

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!