Manpower

Getting the Interview

86 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources EXECUTIVE Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Manpower.

Interview Details I applied through Cocubes. It was actually under campus placement. There was a group discussion round. We were told to sit in a conference room . The HR took our resumes and then questioned each one of us . The questions were very general.

Interview Question – You are a science graduate , so why do you want to work as an HR Executive.?   Answer Question

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Chennai

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower in April 2009.

Interview Details 4 Rounds 2 Rounds with HR, 1 Business Manager, 1 GM

Interview Question – They normally focus on your knowledge in HR and your experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Well in my case it was smooth they offered as per the market payline, hence there was no need to negotiate

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Manpower in October 2011.

Interview Details got a call from the company and asked to come on the particular date for interview. 1st round was the aptitude test 2nd round was Group discussion and 3rd was Personal interview. got a confirmation call from the HR later background verification took place.

Interview Questions

Staffing Representative Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Manpower in January 2010.

Interview Details One phone screening, one long interview, and a job offer on the spot. My interview was good, the office was impressive, and it seemed like a great place to land. The owners are a married couple, and sometimes their personal life spills out into the office and this was noticed at my interview.

Interview Question – There really were not any.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Go for what you really want. They are reasonable.

Operations Professional Interview

Sacramento, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in October 2013.

Interview Details Received email, then phone screened, in person interview scheduled. Then 2 more phone interviews with a team lead and HR. Then a a verbal offer, and then a written offer.

Interview Question – all pretty standard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – pretty simple, hiring manager was only able to negotiate so much, then went to Corp re: salary negotiations.

Call Center Representative Interview

West Warwick, RI (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in December 2013.

Interview Details was hired in life and auto and home department...interviewed both department , was excepted to both departments.

Interview Question – How would you handle a upset caller....   View Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Warehouse Associate

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Manpower in April 2012.

Interview Details There was an initial phone call to inquire about work availability. After this, there was an email link to their website for paperwork. A drug test was required. Then a long wait for job availability.

Interview Question – No questions were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations possible.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Manpower in November 2013.

Interview Details Fairly easy because I was already employed at the company I intern at we just switched management.

Packer Interview

Packer
Sinking Spring, PA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Manpower in June 2010.

Interview Details Great temp company. The people here are awesome. The interview process is simple and to the point. They have you complete skills and tests dependent on the job you are applying for. Then they follow up with a drug test and background test to verify your eligibility. They work with you to find you employment that fits your needs as soon as possible. Will definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking to use a temp agency for a job search.

Interview Question – There was no difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Data Entry Clerk
Anaheim, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in July 2013.

Interview Details I was called by Manpower to interview with Safran in Anaheim, CA for a data-entry position. I went and they were very pleased by my work background. After that they submitted me for a background check, which I passed. I did wait for weeks while the process went forth.

Interview Question – I really don't remember a question I considered difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, they gave me a shift and payrate I accepted.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Manpower

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Manpower interview questions and advice. All 86 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Manpower employees and interview candidates.