Marsh

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
London, England (UK)

I applied through another source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Marsh in January 2012.

Interview Details Interview

Interview Question – What will you do in a situation when facing non believers user in order to convince them ?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Workplace unexpected

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Marsh in February 2010.

Interview Details The process went smoothly, with the initial screening taking the most time. Once the screening was complete, everything else went quite quickly, with an offer being made within two weeks of the interview. Employees were professional and pleasant. Interview was very thorough, with them ensuring that I understood all phases of the position and expectations. This made me feel comfortable that I was interviewing at the right place.

Interview Question – Discuss prior experiences with analyzing and implementing initiatives such as these.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary...Do your homework about the salary ranges prior to negotiating.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marsh

Worked for Marsh? Contribute to the Community!