MassMutual

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Actuarial Internship Interview

Springfield, MA (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at MassMutual in March 2012.

Interview Details I handed my resume to the recruiter at my college's career fair in the fall. Early spring I received a phone call about their interest and I scheduled an on site interview. I went to their main headquarters in Springfield and it seemed like I was there during a large internship hiring process as there were many other young college kids. I was interviewed by the man I would be working under, which lasted around 30 mins. It was a very formal interview, however after I received a little gift bag and a water as I left which was nice.

Interview Question – What did you struggle most with so far and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The offer came very late after I had interviewed and I received another internship.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at MassMutual

Worked for MassMutual? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MassMutual Actuarial Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MassMutual employees and interview candidates.