MassMutual Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

2.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ (US)
Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MassMutual in January 2012.

One phone interview, followed by personality test. Once the personality test comes back as a match then another phone interview. If that goes well you meet in person and the offer is made. After background check and a few other little things you're set.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing seemed too difficult, just be yourself and everything will be fine.   Answer Question

Better Job Offer

Other Interview Reviews for MassMutual

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Rockford, IL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL (US)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at MassMutual in February 2011.

A four step process is standard. It includes a phone screening, an online screening, an 2/3 in person interviews. During the in person interviews you will most likely speak with a sales manager and somebody higher up in the company. I really enjoyed interviewing for them, because they do ask uncomfortable questions or some that might be seen as personal, and that is what makes for an interesting interview.

Interview Questions
    • What is your definition of success, because having a unique answer matters.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at MassMutual in May 2013.

The position has great commission potential. The interviewer was a great employee. He sat down with me twice and explained as much as I wanted to know about the company and the position. The interviewer was greatly interested in expanding the company and bringing in new employees. I ended up not taking the job because the position was all commission based, but it seemed like a well-run company and I have nothing negative to say about the company.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was more of a sit down conversation instead of a full blown question type interview.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MassMutual.

# interviews then offer

It was commission only

Worked for MassMutual? Contribute to the Community!