Mastech

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Mastech in January 2009.

Interview Details They have clients and it is a client interview.. Not even direct clients.

Interview Questions

• We will apply in Eb2.. is that Ok   View Answer
  • New policy.. Cant take more than 2 weeks of vacation at a stretch .   View Answer

Negotiation Details – PLease stay away..

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Consultant Interview

Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Mastech in September 2010.

Interview Details The Recruiting Manager at Mastech (based in PA) contacted me about a job at Capco, a consulting company. There was first of all a mixup on the face to face interview time, as the guy forwarded the same e-mail from the phone one. To cover himself, he told me that if I showed up I was pretty much guaranteed a job. The 2-3 hour interview (which I took off work for...a Big risk) seemed to go well & afterwards I was even told that I would fit in at the Consultant or Senior Consultant level (somewhere in between). After about a week, Mastech had not initiated any contact with me and I called Capco directly who told me they had asked Mastech to contact me. A big waste of time! I do not recommend Mastech to anyone, and both Capco and Mastech mislead candidates.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Mastech

Worked for Mastech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mastech Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mastech employees and interview candidates.