Mastech

Average Difficulty
23 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Calcutta

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mastech in June 2014.

Interview Details It was a nice experience interviewing by mastech. They just try to be friendly and hence interview is not too hard.The HR was very friendly which makes you comfortable to give answers .

Interview Question – Basically i am from technical field,hence the most difficult problem was to convince them to work in management field inspite of technical field   Answer Question

Interviewed at Mastech

Interview Details Initial Telephonic interview followed by face to face rounds.
1st round: Technical procedures about the IT industry, basics of information technology. Process of cold calls and differentiating the actual from the fake
2nd round: HR round. Basic checks and why you need the job. What are your future plans and how will you add to the company. Nothing over the top

Interview Question – Why change job from technical IT to HR?   Answer Question

Calcutta

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Mastech in December 2013.

Interview Details Interview included GD and then PI initially. Those who were shortlisted had to give an nline psychometric test. Then finally another two rounds of PI.

Interview Question – Standard questions were asked.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Senior Technical Recruiter
Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mastech in September 2012.

Interview Details phone interview, aptitude test, face to face

Negotiation Details – blunt and straight

Noida

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mastech in February 2012.

Interview Details Initial Aptitude screen followed by Personality Test. Followed by one or two rounds of interviews with Manager/Director

Interview Question – What was your most difficult situation with completing Class VI?   View Answer

Interview IS A Mental Torture @ Mastech Interview

Interview IS A Mental Torture @ Mastech

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mastech in January 2013.

Interview Details I did not like the interview process

Interview Question – You know this company is changing now after getting isolated from IGATE (Indirect question)-

Indirectly they will be asking you if you can work in an organization which is striving towards huge profits and extensive pressure on recruiters.

Will you fine if we make your life hell & miserable and give you a good compensation in return
  View Answer

Reason for Declining – I was told people gets fired due to people issues and non performance and sometimes due to silly reasons in no more than 3 months so I did not join.

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mastech in March 2012.

Interview Details Phone screen- Aptitude test - psychological test - In person interview - final interview

Noida

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Mastech in September 2011.

Interview Details telephonic>>face to face

Interview Question – reasons for back outs   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Mastech.

Interview Details Behavioral type questions and I was interviewed by 2 people

Interview Question – Behavioral type questions   Answer Question

Senior Java Programmer Interview

Senior Java Programmer
Irving, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Mastech in November 2013.

Interview Details Well organized and efficient

Interview Question – What would your choice of design pattern be for a mobile wallet system   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for base salary negotiation, but relocation bonus was negotiated

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mastech

Worked for Mastech? Contribute to the Community!