Mastech

Mastech Interview Questions

Updated 1 Mar 2015
Updated 1 Mar 2015

IT Recruiter Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Mastech.

GD-PI(Personal)-Telephonic-Psychometric test-Aptitude test-2 rounds of interviews at director level
    Aptitude test is speed with accuracy generally very short Aptitude with easy questions but Speed is necessary !

You need to be confident being a recruiter you need to call and interview and even negotiate with candidiates a lot thus your confidence matters a lot Specially the tone of your voice must be COMPELLING,LOUD AND CLEAR to clear this interview process if you're confident it is likely you will clear the interview process !

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself ?
      What are your weakness and strengths ?
      Explain about your Unique Talents ?

How willing and info you are about role ?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Mastech in June 2014.

It was a nice experience interviewing by mastech. They just try to be friendly and hence interview is not too hard.The HR was very friendly which makes you comfortable to give answers .

Interview Questions
    • Basically i am from technical field,hence the most difficult problem was to convince them to work in management field inspite of technical field   View Answers (2)

Junior Recruiter Interview

Initial Telephonic interview followed by face to face rounds.
    1st round: Technical procedures about the IT industry, basics of information technology. Process of cold calls and differentiating the actual from the fake
    2nd round: HR round. Basic checks and why you need the job. What are your future plans and how will you add to the company. Nothing over the top

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta
    Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Mastech in December 2013.

Interview included GD and then PI initially. Those who were shortlisted had to give an nline psychometric test. Then finally another two rounds of PI.

Interview IS A Mental Torture @ Mastech Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Mastech in January 2013.

I did not like the interview process

Interview Questions
    • You know this company is changing now after getting isolated from IGATE (Indirect question)-

Indirectly they will be asking you if you can work in an organization which is striving towards huge profits and extensive pressure on recruiters.

Will you fine if we make your life hell & miserable and give you a good compensation in return

View Answer

I was told people gets fired due to people issues and non performance and sometimes due to silly reasons in no more than 3 months so I did not join.

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mastech in September 2012.

phone interview, aptitude test, face to face

blunt and straight

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Mastech in March 2012.

Phone screen- Aptitude test - psychological test - In person interview - final interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mastech in February 2012.

Initial Aptitude screen followed by Personality Test. Followed by one or two rounds of interviews with Manager/Director

Interview Questions
    • What was your most difficult situation with completing Class VI?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mastech in September 2011.

telephonic>>face to face

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Mastech.

Behavioral type questions and I was interviewed by 2 people