Mastech

22 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Recruiter Interview

Interviewed at Mastech

Interview Details Initial Telephonic interview followed by face to face rounds.
1st round: Technical procedures about the IT industry, basics of information technology. Process of cold calls and differentiating the actual from the fake
2nd round: HR round. Basic checks and why you need the job. What are your future plans and how will you add to the company. Nothing over the top

Interview Question – Why change job from technical IT to HR?   Answer Question

Junior Recruiter Interview

Calcutta

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Mastech in December 2013.

Interview Details Interview included GD and then PI initially. Those who were shortlisted had to give an nline psychometric test. Then finally another two rounds of PI.

Interview Question – Standard questions were asked.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Senior Technical Recruiter
Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mastech in September 2012.

Interview Details phone interview, aptitude test, face to face

Negotiation Details – blunt and straight

Recruiter
Noida

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mastech in February 2012.

Interview Details Initial Aptitude screen followed by Personality Test. Followed by one or two rounds of interviews with Manager/Director

Interview Question – What was your most difficult situation with completing Class VI?   View Answer

Interview IS A Mental Torture @ Mastech Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mastech in January 2013.

Interview Details I did not like the interview process

Interview Question – You know this company is changing now after getting isolated from IGATE (Indirect question)-

Indirectly they will be asking you if you can work in an organization which is striving towards huge profits and extensive pressure on recruiters.

Will you fine if we make your life hell & miserable and give you a good compensation in return
  View Answer

Reason for Declining – I was told people gets fired due to people issues and non performance and sometimes due to silly reasons in no more than 3 months so I did not join.

Recruiter
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mastech in March 2012.

Interview Details Phone screen- Aptitude test - psychological test - In person interview - final interview

Noida

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Mastech in September 2011.

Interview Details telephonic>>face to face

Interview Question – reasons for back outs   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Mastech.

Interview Details Behavioral type questions and I was interviewed by 2 people

Interview Question – Behavioral type questions   Answer Question

Senior Java Programmer Interview

Irving, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Mastech in November 2013.

Interview Details Well organized and efficient

Interview Question – What would your choice of design pattern be for a mobile wallet system   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for base salary negotiation, but relocation bonus was negotiated

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Mastech.

Interview Details My Interview process was totally based out of client's interview. I was selected into their payroll as soon I cleared an interview at client position. At Mastech I really did not had any interview. I did had an orientation at Mastech that is just an overview of their process and is a one way communication of their process and not an interactive one I should say.

Negotiation Details – It was a matching of another offer that I got locally. There was back and forth of two days of communication and approval, but was smooth overall.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mastech

Worked for Mastech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mastech interview questions and advice. All 22 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Mastech employees and interview candidates.