McAfee

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Santa Clara, CA (US)

The process took 3 days - interviewed at McAfee in May 2012.

Interview Details The interview process was pretty straightforward and casual. It was mostly a discussion of my resume and background. I met with about 5 people, all at the vice president or director level, and each interview was 30 or 45 minutes in length. Each person left time at the end of the interview for questions.

Interview Question – What did you do in your previous role? Why are you leaving your position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Dallas, TX (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at McAfee in January 2008.

Interview Details Very quick as I believe I was right for the job and offered immediately

Interview Question – How would you improve our website   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Fair

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at McAfee

Worked for McAfee? Contribute to the Community!

McAfee Videos

McAfee – Why Work for Us?

At McAfee, we’re obsessed about keeping the world safe from the dangers in the digital world. Focused on innovation and cutting-edge research, we look for smart, committed people to help us defend the world against the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McAfee Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McAfee employees and interview candidates.