McAfee

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Publication Specialist Interview

Beaverton, OR (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at McAfee in July 2012.

Interview Details I submitted and within a week, received a call from the main campus in California to go through my resume and then set up a phone interview with the team lead. The team lead called at the scheduled time, and we talked for roughly forty minutes about the job requirements and my qualifications. He told me at the end of the call that he would recommend an in-person interview, and I heard back from HR for that interview. The in-person interview took two hours. The first hour was with the development team, and the second hour was with the writing team. People on the teams took turns asking me questions about the position, how I would handle the workload, and what interested me most about the position. The interview ended at almost exactly the two-hour mark, and I spoke briefly with the team lead again before leaving and being told they'd call me to let me know.

Interview Question – How would you handle a last-minute emergency from a writer when you have multiple projects that need attention?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at McAfee

Worked for McAfee? Contribute to the Community!

McAfee Videos

McAfee – Why Work for Us?

At McAfee, we’re obsessed about keeping the world safe from the dangers in the digital world. Focused on innovation and cutting-edge research, we look for smart, committed people to help us defend the world against the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McAfee Publication Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McAfee employees and interview candidates.