McAfee Publication Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Publication Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at McAfee in July 2012.

I submitted and within a week, received a call from the main campus in California to go through my resume and then set up a phone interview with the team lead. The team lead called at the scheduled time, and we talked for roughly forty minutes about the job requirements and my qualifications. He told me at the end of the call that he would recommend an in-person interview, and I heard back from HR for that interview. The in-person interview took two hours. The first hour was with the development team, and the second hour was with the writing team. People on the teams took turns asking me questions about the position, how I would handle the workload, and what interested me most about the position. The interview ended at almost exactly the two-hour mark, and I spoke briefly with the team lead again before leaving and being told they'd call me to let me know.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a last-minute emergency from a writer when you have multiple projects that need attention?   View Answer