McAfee

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at McAfee.

Interview Details I applied online and received an email to set up a Skype interview. After making it through the initial interview. The assessment is a day-long process at the HQ that involves a series of interviews, case-studies, and tests. The next step is a job offer, which I didn't receive. From what I gathered, the assessment days are very competitive, at least for the Sales program, with only several applicants offered employment. Overall it was a great experience. The culture there is very appealing, and mostly everyone involved in the recruiting process was friendly and helpful. If you are interested in any of their programs, I would suggest you apply.

Interview Question – Case Question and Technical   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at McAfee

Worked for McAfee? Contribute to the Community!

McAfee Videos

McAfee – Why Work for Us?

At McAfee, we’re obsessed about keeping the world safe from the dangers in the digital world. Focused on innovation and cutting-edge research, we look for smart, committed people to help us defend the world against the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McAfee Sales Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McAfee employees and interview candidates.