McAfee

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer
Saint Paul, MN (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at McAfee in February 2012.

Interview Details Met with McAfee at a college fair and then they decided to set up a phone interview. This was pretty quick and was mainly focused on past experiences in school/work. When I went into the on-site visit, I was thrown a lot of heavy technical questions regarding networking, proxies, firewalls, etc, so make sure you study up before hand.

The interview took around four hours consisting of both a one on one interview as well as group/panel interview.

Interview Question – Describe in detail exactly what happens when you type in a website name into your internet browser's URL field.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Had a much better offer from somewhere else.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at McAfee

Worked for McAfee? Contribute to the Community!

McAfee Videos

McAfee – Why Work for Us?

At McAfee, we’re obsessed about keeping the world safe from the dangers in the digital world. Focused on innovation and cutting-edge research, we look for smart, committed people to help us defend the world against the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McAfee Technical Support Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McAfee employees and interview candidates.