McDonald's Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr 2015
1,150 Interview Reviews

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McDonald's (Chandigarh).

Interview

They came for campus placements in our college IHM. There were 3 rounds, first was group discussion round, second was one-on-one basis personal interview which was more focused on the location of work and the last round was OJE i.e. the on job evaluation in which they call for 2 days to work in a McDonald's store after that there is a small written test and a small formal interview.

Those 2 days were awesome I felt like I am an employee of the store, I learned a lot and finalised that I will join this company.

Interview Questions

• Main focus was on location of work and why McDonald's   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was nothing to negotiate and I would suggest others to join this company if they get an opportunity to work with McDonald's.

Floor Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's (Mumbai).

Interview

trainee floor manager - personal interviw, group discussion round
    and written test one on one round, online test, one job evaluation for a day in outlet, presentation in college,
    documentation traveling to distribution centre, quiz competition

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at McDonald's (Calcutta) in July 2013.

Interview

i got the mail from the naukri.com they are going top hire management trainee through walk-in interview so, i went to the venue and clear the first round of interview and got selected for the next round of O.J.E round that is on-job-evaluation then there i got selected and went to Delhi for orientation.

Interview Questions

• where do i seen myself after 5 years   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamboli

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's (Kalamboli) in May 2011.

Interview

First the interviewer took the PI round. Then he asked me about the salary expectations & my willingness to work for overtime if required. I replied calmly & positively. I got through it.

Interview Questions

• If required are you willing to work till late night..   4 Answers
    • Salary will be paid to you by per hour rate, Are you ok with it..   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McDonald's (Delhi) in April 2011.

Interview

group discussion- HR interview - Personal interview - On the Job Evaluation, this process take around 1 month to finish

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Koch

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at McDonald's (Koch) in September 2010.

Interview

it was in an advitisement that Mcdonalds Uae recruiting crew.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McDonald's (New Delhi) in January 2010.

Interview

Was monotonus based on checklist, mostly focussed on team work, initiative skills and leadership skills.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Interview seemed pointless in the grand scheme of things. It is more likely that there is only an interview because of some kind of tradition -- either that or to see if the person is has any hint of self control because this job requires absolutely no skill whatsoever.

McDonalds Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Fairly simple, basic customer service related questions, personality quiz, pervious work experience in retail environment or customer service, Pervious experience in handling cash + cc transactions etc. Working hours availability plus nights and weekends.

McDonald's Employee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Went in to McDonald's and applied and handed in my application. About a couple of days later I got a call to go for a in interview. It was very brief and was told I was hired.