McDonald's

1.8

Floor Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's.

trainee floor manager - personal interviw, group discussion round
    and written test one on one round, online test, one job evaluation for a day in outlet, presentation in college,
    documentation traveling to distribution centre, quiz competition

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamboli
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamboli

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's in May 2011.

First the interviewer took the PI round. Then he asked me about the salary expectations & my willingness to work for overtime if required. I replied calmly & positively. I got through it.

Interview Questions
    • If required are you willing to work till late night..   View Answers (4)
    • Salary will be paid to you by per hour rate, Are you ok with it..   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in April 2011.

group discussion- HR interview - Personal interview - On the Job Evaluation, this process take around 1 month to finish

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Koch
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Koch

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at McDonald's in September 2010.

it was in an advitisement that Mcdonalds Uae recruiting crew.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in January 2010.

Was monotonus based on checklist, mostly focussed on team work, initiative skills and leadership skills.

Burger Flipper Interview

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

It was very easy. All you had to do was show up to the interview and they just asked basic questions. I'm pretty sure anyone could do it. The interview is really nothing to worry about. The one thing that caught me off guard was when they asked me to spell Tomato.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's.

Applied online, heard back a week later accepting me for an interview and OJE (on job evaluation). Had to move my interview so I rung up the branch who sorted it and arranged a new selection of time slots. The interview was about 20 minutes but the interviewer was friendly and didn't really write any notes down, so it's not that serious. For the OJE, I was on the drive through giving out the bags which were handed to me, getting drinks from machines and giving any sauces and what not which the customers requested. I'd recommend trying to get your interview in a quiet period (mine was 4pm and was fairly busy, would have been overwhelming any later)

Crew Trainer Interview

Apply online.
    Interview is in person.
    great! just be yourself. make sure that you know show that you are willing to work and take orders. show enthusiasm, and that you are more than ready to learn.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us how you help two employees who are not getting along?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Applied online and got a call to come in for an interview with a time they specified within days. Interview took place right in the middle of the restaurant, where everyone else was seated. Took no more than 2 minutes and I was hired on the spot. I was asked 2 questions - what qualities I could bring to McDonalds and what my hobbies were. The interview was one on one and pretty easy going. After I was accepted the manager asked me when I could start and told me necessary information about the job. The process was extremely fast.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. I was told flat out that I'd have to work my way up from minimum wage.

Crew Member Interview

Here's how you get hired.... Just be friendly and personable, and have all your stuff together. It also helps if you already know one of the employees already working there.

I don't remember?