McDonald's Interview Questions

1.8

Floor Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's.

trainee floor manager - personal interviw, group discussion round
    and written test one on one round, online test, one job evaluation for a day in outlet, presentation in college,
    documentation traveling to distribution centre, quiz competition

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2011.

group discussion- HR interview - Personal interview - On the Job Evaluation, this process take around 1 month to finish

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Koch
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Koch

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 months - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2010.

it was in an advitisement that Mcdonalds Uae recruiting crew.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kalamboli
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamboli

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2011.

First the interviewer took the PI round. Then he asked me about the salary expectations & my willingness to work for overtime if required. I replied calmly & positively. I got through it.

Interview Questions
    • If required are you willing to work till late night..   View Answers (4)
    • Salary will be paid to you by per hour rate, Are you ok with it..   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2010.

Was monotonus based on checklist, mostly focussed on team work, initiative skills and leadership skills.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Centerville, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centerville, OH (US)

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2013.

The only way to apply at the location I worked at was through an online application I filled out. I got a call within a few weeks asking to set up an interview. I had a first interview with one of the managers and he approved me for a follow up interview with a different manager. Both interviews were relatively laid back and asked mostly, are you good under pressure and can you deal with rude customers appropriately (which you better, because you deal with crap on a daily basis.)

Crew Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at McDonald's.

The first step in the hiring process is, of course, to apply for jobs and to get your application into contention for the jobs you are interested in. Here's a step by step guide to apply for a job, including how to apply for a job online, how to fill out a job application, how to write job application letters, and tips and advice for applying for jobs

be confident

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's.

Applied online, then called a couple days later and asked if i could set up an interview. Went to the interview, then got interviewed by a different manager and got told i got hired.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lancaster, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2014.

I filled out a application online and the next day or two days later I received a phone call to come in for a interview. The interview went very well, she asked the basic questions... Tell me about yourself, and have I ever dealt with an irate customer? She also asked about my previous employers. Very easy interview. She told me she was going to call in who she wanted for a second interview and if I'm selected I should hear something by Monday. She was very nice & we even had a little conversation and went as far as talking about wearing jewelry, tattoos and etc. I don't know if I got the offer yet, it's Sunday. I hope I receive the call tomorrow.

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2014.

I randomly went there to buy a mcdouble then I asked them are you guys hiring, so the lady manager there told me yes but you gotta apply online first. I applied online then after 3 weeks I got a call saying that ive an interview. I went to the interview after 2 weeks then a guy interviewed me. He was very nice, and then gave a number to call someone and that person whom i called confirm my number. After that I got my uniform and had to do an orientation. After the orientation they gave me a schedule to come and I started working since then

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your manager. ?
      When did you feel really good about yourself?
      Tell us what you know about McDonalds
      are you hardworking ?
        View Answer

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!