McDonald's Interview Questions

1.8

Floor Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's.

trainee floor manager - personal interviw, group discussion round
    and written test one on one round, online test, one job evaluation for a day in outlet, presentation in college,
    documentation traveling to distribution centre, quiz competition

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kalamboli
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamboli

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2011.

First the interviewer took the PI round. Then he asked me about the salary expectations & my willingness to work for overtime if required. I replied calmly & positively. I got through it.

Interview Questions
    • If required are you willing to work till late night..   View Answers (4)
    • Salary will be paid to you by per hour rate, Are you ok with it..   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2011.

group discussion- HR interview - Personal interview - On the Job Evaluation, this process take around 1 month to finish

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Koch
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Koch

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 months - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2010.

it was in an advitisement that Mcdonalds Uae recruiting crew.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2010.

Was monotonus based on checklist, mostly focussed on team work, initiative skills and leadership skills.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online - interviewed at McDonald's.

It was fast. Over rall interview was not even 15 mins. I arrived early. Questions asked during interview were based off prior experience with fast food. Interview in restaurant dinning room w/ General Manager . All locations under same management share applications. She asked me questions about traveling time, which shifts I could work etc

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's.

Just pass to request an application, and as usual they did not have any application available. Then the shift manager simply decided to turn me into the interview right there. she asked me questions about whether I could handle a fast pace environment and that if i had a free schedule time more than anything.

Interview Questions
    • That she will not take the fault if us as employees do not learn how to use properly the equipment   Answer Question
    I negotiate about my schedule, since im a student and i couldnt show up every day

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at McDonald's.

Easy interview. Took aprox 10 mins. Waited few minutes for manager to finish helping crew members. Afterwards we sat down in the upstairs lobby. He followed his interview guidelines in asking me a series of question, which i answered. Offered Job on spot.

Cashier Interview

Very easy interview to get through.The manager asked very easy questions. Did not feel any type of pressure at all and the interview was quick. The most important question they'll ask is why do you want to work for McDonalds?

Crew Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at McDonald's.

The first step in the hiring process is, of course, to apply for jobs and to get your application into contention for the jobs you are interested in. Here's a step by step guide to apply for a job, including how to apply for a job online, how to fill out a job application, how to write job application letters, and tips and advice for applying for jobs

be confident

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!