McDonald's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Floor Supervisor Interview

Floor Supervisor
Mumbai

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details trainee floor manager - personal interviw, group discussion round
and written test one on one round, online test, one job evaluation for a day in outlet, presentation in college,
documentation traveling to distribution centre, quiz competition

Interview Question – why mcdonalds as a carrer   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Delhi

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2011.

Interview Details group discussion- HR interview - Personal interview - On the Job Evaluation, this process take around 1 month to finish

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Koch

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 months - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2010.

Interview Details it was in an advitisement that Mcdonalds Uae recruiting crew.

Interview Question – why do u leave u r last job?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member
Kalamboli

I applied through another source and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2011.

Interview Details First the interviewer took the PI round. Then he asked me about the salary expectations & my willingness to work for overtime if required. I replied calmly & positively. I got through it.

Interview Questions

• If required are you willing to work till late night..   View Answers (4)
  • Salary will be paid to you by per hour rate, Are you ok with it..   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
New Delhi

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2010.

Interview Details Was monotonus based on checklist, mostly focussed on team work, initiative skills and leadership skills.

Area Supervisor Interview

Area Supervisor

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details Apply online at McState.com. The application is then sent to the selected location. You need to be prepared for interview with resume and all questions are "tell me about a time when..." The questions are based on customer service, teamwork, work ethics etc.

Interview Question – On your last performance evaluation, what did your boss think your personal strengths... developmental needs?   Answer Question

Window Cashier Interview

Window Cashier
Crestview, FL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in November 2013.

Interview Details Very unprofessional the manager was basically flirting with one of the employees right in front of us. They did not train very well. Managers seemed to think that you will learn by magic.

Interview Question – Can I purchase my own black pair off non slip because they ran out.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member
Mobile, AL (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2014.

Interview Details The hiring process just involved me applying and the interview process was just her asking me the times I can work, what kind of transportation I had, and simple things like that. The interview did not take that long.

Interview Question – There was no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate.

Crew Trainer Interview

Crew Trainer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2010.

Interview Details The hiring process begins with a manager asking you a number of questions depending on which position you are applying for. If they hire you, you move onto the orientation where you learn about the company and what is expected of you.Here you will receive your uniform. After orientation, they will give you a date and time of your first scheduled training day and you will move on from there.

Interview Question – Many difficult questions you will receive at this job are customer related questions. Many time is will be mostly a misunderstanding.   View Answer

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2010.

Interview Details easy interview kinda stupid actually they didnt find out much with their silly questions the girl was like 18 LOL such a waste of time seriously and the pay and hrs were so bad u woould think a company of this size could respect hard work with better pay to retAIN THE HELP THEY SPENT MONEY ON TRAINING

Interview Question – your age?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – pay

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!