McDonald's

1.8

Floor Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's.

trainee floor manager - personal interviw, group discussion round
    and written test one on one round, online test, one job evaluation for a day in outlet, presentation in college,
    documentation traveling to distribution centre, quiz competition

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamboli
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamboli

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's in May 2011.

First the interviewer took the PI round. Then he asked me about the salary expectations & my willingness to work for overtime if required. I replied calmly & positively. I got through it.

Interview Questions
    • If required are you willing to work till late night..   View Answers (4)
    • Salary will be paid to you by per hour rate, Are you ok with it..   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in April 2011.

group discussion- HR interview - Personal interview - On the Job Evaluation, this process take around 1 month to finish

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Koch
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Koch

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at McDonald's in September 2010.

it was in an advitisement that Mcdonalds Uae recruiting crew.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in January 2010.

Was monotonus based on checklist, mostly focussed on team work, initiative skills and leadership skills.

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

One laid back interview at the restaurant. A manager and owner did the interview, and it took about 10 minutes, simply behavior questions, work flexibility etc. It seems almost anyone can apply and get a job at McDonalds.

McDonalds Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

The cashier forgot to tell the manager that I had arrived so I waited for two hours. Besides that, the interview went fine and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for us?
      What makes you a valuable asset?
        Answer Question

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Simple, tell me about yourself interview. All questions were expected, the basic things you should see coming you can find on the net. When they ask you if you have easy access to transportation always say yes! got called back the second day sand was told i got the position.

Interview Questions
    • Like i said about all were expected, just review the company history and the typical interview questions before you go in for a job   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's.

So far, I have my interview booked for in 6 days, so I will speak about the initial McDonald's Australia process.

On the metime website, McDonald's career portal, you initially take about 10-15 mins to fill out an account, after which you'll get your log on ID number. You apply for the job you'd like, at whichever location you want, which takes about 15-20mins. It asks you everything from availability to scenario questions, such as those I'll include below. I heard back from 1 store (maximum of 10 on one application) within 12 hours. I booked in my interview time and here I am.

Fast and easy system.

Interview Questions
    • You work in a retail store and a customer wants to buy a product that you do not have in their size at the store. You know a nearby store has the size the customer would like. What do you do?   View Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyoming, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyoming, MI (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at McDonald's.

I applied online in February, got a call back late March for an Interview. The people manager was nice she asked simple questions, its fast food so really simple. I was asked to come back for a second interview the next day with the store manager. The store manager canceled the next day and rescheduled for the next week. The second interview was a lot about my personal experiences. I was offered the position and gladly accepted.