McDonald's Interview Questions & Reviews

1.8

Floor Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's.

trainee floor manager - personal interviw, group discussion round
    and written test one on one round, online test, one job evaluation for a day in outlet, presentation in college,
    documentation traveling to distribution centre, quiz competition

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2011.

group discussion- HR interview - Personal interview - On the Job Evaluation, this process take around 1 month to finish

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Koch
    Anonymous Employee in Koch

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 6 months - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2010.

it was in an advitisement that Mcdonalds Uae recruiting crew.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kalamboli
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamboli

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2011.

First the interviewer took the PI round. Then he asked me about the salary expectations & my willingness to work for overtime if required. I replied calmly & positively. I got through it.

Interview Questions
    • If required are you willing to work till late night..   View Answers (4)
    • Salary will be paid to you by per hour rate, Are you ok with it..   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2010.

Was monotonus based on checklist, mostly focussed on team work, initiative skills and leadership skills.

Cashier Interview

It went well. Manager was nice. Store was clean. I was on time. I got to see the food and watch how it was being made. I watched a busy lunch hour and how fast the cashiers worked.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Donelson, TN (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Donelson, TN (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at McDonald's in August 2014.

I received a call for an interview a few days after applying online. I needed to reschedule the original interview time/day due to an unexpected child care issue which seemed to be okay at the time of the call to the manager (note: I had applied for the night shift and child care would not have been an issue during or around that time, the interview times were during the day, I had also called earlier in the day to try to notify the manager of this but he was not on shift yet and the person who answered the phone did not take a message and said to call back when he was on shift, 20-30 minutes before the original interview was set). I arrived 5-10 minutes early for the rescheduled interview dressed appropriately and let the manager know I was there for the interview. They seemed irritated and asked if I could give them about five minutes or so as they were running the register which was no problem so I sat down near the register and used the time to observe the operations of the store. Thirty minutes later and still waiting, the manager had disappeared. I decided to leave as it started to feel really awkward, I don't think that they could have forgotten as I was sitting right in front of the ordering area. I'm not sure if there were other circumstances going on, maybe they had already hired someone for the position, but they should have just let me know at the beginning or cancelled the interview beforehand. Very weird as the manager suggested the time and date.

Crew Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in February 2011.

simple, i came in and met with the hiring manager and i got the job. even tho she lied to me about talking to my former bosses, cuz everyone ive worked for has retired

McDonalds Cashier Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2014.

Turned in application in person to hiring manager for team member/ cashier position. Took about 1 1/5 weeks to get an in person interview. I though it went well for my first job interview. The manager was friendly and upfront about the expectations of the job. Basic interview questions. I.E. Tell me about yourself; why do you want to work for McDonalds?; why should I hire you? The interview was very fast 20-25mins and within a week I got a call back.

Interview Questions
    • Scenario questions about how to handle disgruntled customers   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Temecula, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2014.

i got 2 interviews, 1st call interview and 2nd was panel interview, went to the main office for orientation, sign contract, ordered for uniforms and waited 3 days till i started working.

Interview Questions
    • i didn't get enough training, it was on the spot. i got yelled at by my manager everyday for not doing it right on my first week of working. but i upgraded myself from looking how things done, it's like a self study.   Answer Question

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!