McDonald's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Floor Supervisor Interview

Floor Supervisor
Mumbai

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details trainee floor manager - personal interviw, group discussion round
and written test one on one round, online test, one job evaluation for a day in outlet, presentation in college,
documentation traveling to distribution centre, quiz competition

Interview Question – why mcdonalds as a carrer   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Delhi

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2011.

Interview Details group discussion- HR interview - Personal interview - On the Job Evaluation, this process take around 1 month to finish

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Koch

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 months - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2010.

Interview Details it was in an advitisement that Mcdonalds Uae recruiting crew.

Interview Question – why do u leave u r last job?   Answer Question

Kalamboli

I applied through another source and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2011.

Interview Details First the interviewer took the PI round. Then he asked me about the salary expectations & my willingness to work for overtime if required. I replied calmly & positively. I got through it.

Interview Questions

• If required are you willing to work till late night..   View Answers (4)
  • Salary will be paid to you by per hour rate, Are you ok with it..   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
New Delhi

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2010.

Interview Details Was monotonus based on checklist, mostly focussed on team work, initiative skills and leadership skills.

Crew Member

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2014.

Interview Details I was given a chance and hired on the spot first interview. It was a fair process and the hiring manager had great communication skills. I came prepared to answer any questions with confidence and everything went well.

Crew Member

I applied online and interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details I applied online and was called in for a interview. They had a manager and a shift leader there to interview me at the restaurant. Very basic questions. It was as professional as it can possible considering you're being interviewed in a fast food chain.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Mcdonalds?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
San Diego, CA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2013.

Interview Details just asking your background and how you gonna work for the company. And telling the candidate what the job about and their expectation on your performance on this post. Show candidate what is the responsibility of the position and salary/ benefits.

Interview Question – How are you gonna work like in this company. What if the customer ordered wrong food but just keep saying they do other something else?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – got other offer

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details Applied online, shortly after received a phone interview. After the first phone interview, I was asked to fly our to Oak Brook, IL for face to face interview or do another phone interview. I chose the other phone interview. A week later I was told I got the job pending background check.

Interview Question – Explain SDLC Process?   Answer Question

McDonalds Crew Trainer Interview

McDonalds Crew Trainer

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details The usual why would you like it here and why would we want you to work here. Make sure your appearance is good, but not too terribly fancy. This job is an easy one to get, which makes sense as it is a starting job.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!