McDonald's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Floor Supervisor Interview

Floor Supervisor
Mumbai

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details trainee floor manager - personal interviw, group discussion round
and written test one on one round, online test, one job evaluation for a day in outlet, presentation in college,
documentation traveling to distribution centre, quiz competition

Interview Question – why mcdonalds as a carrer   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Delhi

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2011.

Interview Details group discussion- HR interview - Personal interview - On the Job Evaluation, this process take around 1 month to finish

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Koch

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 months - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2010.

Interview Details it was in an advitisement that Mcdonalds Uae recruiting crew.

Interview Question – why do u leave u r last job?   Answer Question

Kalamboli

I applied through another source and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2011.

Interview Details First the interviewer took the PI round. Then he asked me about the salary expectations & my willingness to work for overtime if required. I replied calmly & positively. I got through it.

Interview Questions

• If required are you willing to work till late night..   View Answers (4)
  • Salary will be paid to you by per hour rate, Are you ok with it..   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
New Delhi

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2010.

Interview Details Was monotonus based on checklist, mostly focussed on team work, initiative skills and leadership skills.

Maintenance Interview

Maintenance

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details I applied online and got a call the following day. The interview lasted about 20 minutes and when it concluded I was told I would receive a call in the following days to let me know if got the job. Two days later I was called and told i got it. A week later i went to orientation. All in all the interview was easy and it took about two weeks to hire

Interview Question – The question were not difficult. Just the standard "Why do you want to work here" and "Tell me about yourself"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nonnegotiable

Fry Cook Interview

Fry Cook

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details It was hard and difficult to understand the questions and direction of this company. They have you looking at the counter, then the station and tell how to sell us more. You also have to see how fast you put down the fries and how long to bring them up. It was pressure filled and hard.

Interview Question – What kind of oil   Answer Question

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in October 2013.

Interview Details It was relatively easy, just your basic questions about your experience in management. After that they move on to how well you handle stressful situations, how well you get along with others, and how you prioritize. The process is in two parts first you will speak to the area supervisor. This person is in charge five to six restaurants. Then general manager of the restaurant of your initial assignment. After that you may be assigned to another restaurant or simply left there depending on need.

Interview Question – It is not one I tripped up on, but one that is not always answered correctly. The prospective manger is asked " There is spill on the floor, the ketchup dispenser is empty and you need more happy meal boxes. Which problem do you take care of first"? The correct answer is the spill. Although you may be inclined to provide great customer service and refill the ketchup dispenser, or get the drive-thru line moving by getting more boxes. Your chief responsibilities are customer safety and company liability. That means you not only have to place a wet floor sign on or near the spill, but cleaning it up immediately.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy, the general manager decided pay rates and was usually done after the second interview.

Crew Member

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details I had received a call on my phone asking when i would be available for an interview. A couple days later, I had one interview and was hired on the spot. The manager asked me about 10 questions about myself.

Interview Question – What was the hardest experience you overcame?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2013.

Interview Details I walked in, asked for a job, the GM scheduled an interview and told me to bring my information for the new hire paperwork. When I arrived at the interview, he asked what my availability was and signed me up for the job. There was absolutely no effort involved.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. I asked for the job and was given it on the spot.

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!