McDonald's

1.8

Floor Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's.

trainee floor manager - personal interviw, group discussion round
    and written test one on one round, online test, one job evaluation for a day in outlet, presentation in college,
    documentation traveling to distribution centre, quiz competition

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamboli
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamboli

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's in May 2011.

First the interviewer took the PI round. Then he asked me about the salary expectations & my willingness to work for overtime if required. I replied calmly & positively. I got through it.

Interview Questions
    • If required are you willing to work till late night..   View Answers (4)
    • Salary will be paid to you by per hour rate, Are you ok with it..   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in April 2011.

group discussion- HR interview - Personal interview - On the Job Evaluation, this process take around 1 month to finish

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Koch
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Koch

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at McDonald's in September 2010.

it was in an advitisement that Mcdonalds Uae recruiting crew.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in January 2010.

Was monotonus based on checklist, mostly focussed on team work, initiative skills and leadership skills.

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's.

It took me 3 tries to get a job because I'm so nervous during interviews. Bring your resume, dress business casual, come 5-10 minutes early. Smile and show them that you are super positive.
    Relax and don't worry, if you miss this interview they are almost always hiring.

Crew Member Interview

applied online, kept calling to check on my application. got asked to come in for an interview the next day. asked very simple and common interview questions like "do you have any experience working in fast food"?" do you have a problem dealing with customers"? "are you willing to stand for long periods of time and work in a fast paced environment"? The interview lasted about 10 minutes and got the job. I started training about 2 days later.

Interview Questions
    • is there anything special about you that will help you work in a fast paced environment?   View Answer
    No negotiations

AWSEOME Interview

Manager asked me three questions and i was hired. I was not taken to a secluded place but interviewed in the lobby. The place was pretty noisy. Everyone was starring but i was not nervous.

Janitor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Applied online and received call for an interview. One on one interview with store manager. The interview was very easy. At the end of the interview they told me I had the job, and gave me a start date.

Interview Questions
    • Was not difficult at all. Ask simple questions like why do you want to work for McDonalds and asked questions about previous employment.   Answer Question

PAY BEYOND LOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

I called the store and asked about openings and the manager interviewed me the next morning and told me I was hired within 5 minutes! I didn't have a food handlers card at the time either

simple