McGladrey LLP Director Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in April 2013.

Email from recruiter to set up and confirm phone interview. She called me 15 minutes late, which cost half of the time she had allotted. She was clearly going down a list of pre-arranged questions, with no interest in my answers. Her response to everything I said was "good." She asked me the same question twice in a five minute span, evidently forgetting she had already asked me the question.

Interview Questions
  • None really, all pretty standard. The question she asked me twice was "what accomplishment was I the most proud of"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McGladrey LLP

Director Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in March 2011.

My process consisted of 6 interviews. One over the phone with HR, 3 in the NYC office, 1 in the CT office and 2 over the phone. All feedback was positive, my references were checked and it seemed like it was just a matter of time before the offer came. I really liked everyone I had met with and felt really excited about working at McGladrey....until two days after the last interview, I received a phone call saying the company was going through some re-organization and the position was on hold!? WHAT? For 5 weeks I had rearranged my life to accomodate all these interviews! This can't be happening!!!! I was also told they needed to work out budgets---but shouldn't budgets be determined before a department starts looking to fill a position? HR said they would keep me posted and my "would be manager" said she would contact me after she returns from her vacation in mid-May. It's only the begining of April.....I am not sure what to make of any of this..... Needless to say, I am just bummed about the whole thing!

Interview Questions

Worked for McGladrey LLP? Contribute to the Community!