McGladrey LLP

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship

I applied through college or university and interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview Details There are two round Interviews. They also have recruiting events at selected universities.

Interview Question – What do you hope McGladrey can offer you.   Answer Question

Internship

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in October 2011.

Interview Details Received an on-campus interview that took about 30 minutes. Heard back a few days later that I had been selected for a full day interview that consisted of 3-4 interviews and lunch with the employees. There were many behavioral questions and the same questions were asked by almost every one along the way.

Interview Question – When was a time that you had to work with a difficult team member and how did you deal with the situation?   Answer Question

New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in November 2009.

Interview Details Tell me about yourself.
Why public accounting?
What's your biggest accomplishment?

Very friendly staff, inclusive culture!!!

Interview Question – What's do you like to do in the city?   Answer Question

Worked for McGladrey LLP? Contribute to the Community!