MetLife

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Noida

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at MetLife in October 2010.

Interview Details Very Easy. Ist round will be written followed by Typing test. 2nd round would be manager round where they asked about your previous exp.3rd round will be with HR for Negotiation

Interview Question – Excel test was little hard but if you worked on it then easy to clear   Answer Question

Director Training Interview

Director Training
Noida

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MetLife.

Interview Details First the HR round, then depending on the process type there would be a voice round if not then direct with the concerned process Manager or AM available if yes then with a V&A trainer and then the process Manager.

Interview Question – Hope you would not be taking or asking for leaves for at least 6 months.?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes i was ready to negotiate as when I had joined they had just flourished as an individual company. However, now since its being single there has been major cost cuttings in salary. So it might be difficult getting the required or wished package.

Call Centre Representative Interview

Call Centre Representative
Noida

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MetLife in December 2012.

Interview Details interview is fine until they decide that they dont want u.The people hired in hr of this company are useless and dont know how to treat people or even dispose people when they are not needed

Interview Question – none   View Answer

Administration Interview

Administration
Calcutta

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MetLife in April 2008.

Interview Details got interview offer from staffing agent, thn got a telephonic interview ,call for 1:1 interview thn HR round for salary negotiation & back ground verification. Finally was offered the job which was accepted by me.

Interview Question – Why you want a change in job?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Jaipur, Maharashtra

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at MetLife in February 2008.

Interview Details Firstly the agency manager take my interview than trainer than hr above all the GM was take personally and than finally i got a call fom Metlife fo the fullfilling all my docs and proofs.

Interview Question – Why sales   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Financial Advisor
Ghaziabad

I applied through another source and the process took a day - interviewed at MetLife in August 2010.

Interview Details First of all i cleared the insurance test in New Delhi which was conducted by LIC of India.
After clearing,interview session was organised.

Interview Question – How are you?   View Answer

Manager Business Systems Analysis Interview

Manager Business Systems Analysis
Raleigh, NC (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at MetLife in August 2014.

Interview Details I applied directly on their website. I received an email from a recruiter in response to my application. An interview was scheduled by a recruiting coordinator. The process was very smooth. The associates I communicated with (recruiting and hiring managers) were very nice and forthcoming with what to expect during the interview process. Although I was not offered a job, I will apply with this company again in the future.

Interview Question – I didn't run into any unexpected or difficult questions. I only made it to the 2nd interview. Perhaps the tricky questions would have come during the 3rd.   Answer Question

Information Systems Consultant Interview

Information Systems Consultant
New York, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MetLife in July 2014.

Interview Details Standard Phone Screen from HR followed by 45 minute phone interview with department supervisor. Then in-person interview with 3 people. Standard approach and questions. Each meeting was approximately 30-45 minutes long.

IT Manager Interview

IT Manager
Raleigh, NC (US)

I applied online - interviewed at MetLife in February 2014.

Interview Details My interview process was ok but others had a disaster. Some of the managers are good interviewers and others not so good. Pretty standard questions.

The interview was average. The company spends a lot of time selling culture and they don't back it up. Don't believe it.

Interview Question – Nothing too surprising. However, some of my friends were asked about different jobs in the interview, but they were told they were being considered for other jobs. It was weird.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They came in a little low but we worked it out. They don't have an employee stock purchase plan.

Marketing Director Interview

Marketing Director
New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at MetLife.

Interview Details Three interviews, not difficult, but it took a while to complete the three rounds. Advice will be to be prepared. Read about the company, read as much interview questions from online as possible, get answers ready.

Negotiation Details – It was in my range of expectations, so it was easy.

Worked for MetLife? Contribute to the Community!