MetLife Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at MetLife in October 2010.

Very Easy. Ist round will be written followed by Typing test. 2nd round would be manager round where they asked about your previous exp.3rd round will be with HR for Negotiation

Interview Questions
    • Excel test was little hard but if you worked on it then easy to clear   Answer Question

Director Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at MetLife.

First the HR round, then depending on the process type there would be a voice round if not then direct with the concerned process Manager or AM available if yes then with a V&A trainer and then the process Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Hope you would not be taking or asking for leaves for at least 6 months.?   View Answer
    Yes i was ready to negotiate as when I had joined they had just flourished as an individual company. However, now since its being single there has been major cost cuttings in salary. So it might be difficult getting the required or wished package.

Call Centre Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Noida
    Anonymous Employee in Noida

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at MetLife in December 2012.

interview is fine until they decide that they dont want u.The people hired in hr of this company are useless and dont know how to treat people or even dispose people when they are not needed

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at MetLife in April 2008.

got interview offer from staffing agent, thn got a telephonic interview ,call for 1:1 interview thn HR round for salary negotiation & back ground verification. Finally was offered the job which was accepted by me.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jaipur, Maharashtra
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Maharashtra

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at MetLife in February 2008.

Firstly the agency manager take my interview than trainer than hr above all the GM was take personally and than finally i got a call fom Metlife fo the fullfilling all my docs and proofs.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ghaziabad
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at MetLife in August 2010.

First of all i cleared the insurance test in New Delhi which was conducted by LIC of India.
    After clearing,interview session was organised.

Senior IT Auditor Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at MetLife.

The overall process was Very Good and professional. Right from start to finish, there was a complete co-ordination from HR, Logistics, and the Senior Management. The process was thorough from Phone call, one to one, group interview, scheduling and on-boarding process.

Was typical

Manager Business Systems Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Raleigh, NC (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at MetLife in August 2014.

I applied directly on their website. I received an email from a recruiter in response to my application. An interview was scheduled by a recruiting coordinator. The process was very smooth. The associates I communicated with (recruiting and hiring managers) were very nice and forthcoming with what to expect during the interview process. Although I was not offered a job, I will apply with this company again in the future.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't run into any unexpected or difficult questions. I only made it to the 2nd interview. Perhaps the tricky questions would have come during the 3rd.   Answer Question

Information Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MetLife in July 2014.

Standard Phone Screen from HR followed by 45 minute phone interview with department supervisor. Then in-person interview with 3 people. Standard approach and questions. Each meeting was approximately 30-45 minutes long.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at MetLife in February 2014.

My interview process was ok but others had a disaster. Some of the managers are good interviewers and others not so good. Pretty standard questions.

The interview was average. The company spends a lot of time selling culture and they don't back it up. Don't believe it.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too surprising. However, some of my friends were asked about different jobs in the interview, but they were told they were being considered for other jobs. It was weird.   View Answer
    They came in a little low but we worked it out. They don't have an employee stock purchase plan.

Worked for MetLife? Contribute to the Community!