MetLife

Updated 8 Dec 2014

2.7

Director Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MetLife.

First the HR round, then depending on the process type there would be a voice round if not then direct with the concerned process Manager or AM available if yes then with a V&A trainer and then the process Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Hope you would not be taking or asking for leaves for at least 6 months.?   View Answer
    Yes i was ready to negotiate as when I had joined they had just flourished as an individual company. However, now since its being single there has been major cost cuttings in salary. So it might be difficult getting the required or wished package.

Call Centre Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MetLife in December 2012.

interview is fine until they decide that they dont want u.The people hired in hr of this company are useless and dont know how to treat people or even dispose people when they are not needed

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at MetLife in October 2010.

Very Easy. Ist round will be written followed by Typing test. 2nd round would be manager round where they asked about your previous exp.3rd round will be with HR for Negotiation

Interview Questions
    • Excel test was little hard but if you worked on it then easy to clear   Answer Question

Insurance Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at MetLife in September 2010.

It was just like any other entry level BPO interview.
    Interview results were given within a day so did not have to wait much.
    Nothing negative.if you have moderate skills you can crack the entry level interview.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at MetLife in August 2010.

First of all i cleared the insurance test in New Delhi which was conducted by LIC of India.
    After clearing,interview session was organised.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MetLife in April 2008.

got interview offer from staffing agent, thn got a telephonic interview ,call for 1:1 interview thn HR round for salary negotiation & back ground verification. Finally was offered the job which was accepted by me.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Maharashtra
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Maharashtra

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at MetLife in February 2008.

Firstly the agency manager take my interview than trainer than hr above all the GM was take personally and than finally i got a call fom Metlife fo the fullfilling all my docs and proofs.

IT Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at MetLife.

Went thru total six interviews. One recruiter, two technical and rest BBI questions. Technical and BBI questions. Long drawn out process. Difficult process but positive result at the end.

Interview Questions
    • None were difficult but lot of BBI scenario questions.
      Tell me when you had to quickly do something for your supervisor.

Answer Question
    Got more than expected.

Oubound Team Interview

The interview process was great. The supervisor were very nice and they basically want to know about your customer service skills. They ask you about specific situation and behaviors.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question would be
      explain a situation where you did not provide the best customer service to a customer.
      They do not want you to say no I haven't because they want you to show how you learn from that experience.

Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at MetLife.

100% unprofessional hiring processes. Consistent lack of communication and response to messages from recruiter and hiring team. No one wanted to take ownership of situations and passed the buck repeatedly, I could never get a solid answer, and they dragged the process out 4 months. Most of the time, I had to do their job for them by calling FINRA about my licenses and getting my drug test information. Not a company I would want to join after the way they conducted this process.

Interview Questions
    • If talent and money were not an issue, what would be your dream job.   Answer Question