MetLife Interview Questions

Updated 16 Oct 2014

2.7

Director Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MetLife.

First the HR round, then depending on the process type there would be a voice round if not then direct with the concerned process Manager or AM available if yes then with a V&A trainer and then the process Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Hope you would not be taking or asking for leaves for at least 6 months.?   View Answer
    Yes i was ready to negotiate as when I had joined they had just flourished as an individual company. However, now since its being single there has been major cost cuttings in salary. So it might be difficult getting the required or wished package.

Call Centre Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MetLife in December 2012.

interview is fine until they decide that they dont want u.The people hired in hr of this company are useless and dont know how to treat people or even dispose people when they are not needed

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at MetLife in October 2010.

Very Easy. Ist round will be written followed by Typing test. 2nd round would be manager round where they asked about your previous exp.3rd round will be with HR for Negotiation

Interview Questions
    • Excel test was little hard but if you worked on it then easy to clear   Answer Question

Insurance Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at MetLife in September 2010.

It was just like any other entry level BPO interview.
    Interview results were given within a day so did not have to wait much.
    Nothing negative.if you have moderate skills you can crack the entry level interview.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at MetLife in August 2010.

First of all i cleared the insurance test in New Delhi which was conducted by LIC of India.
    After clearing,interview session was organised.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MetLife in April 2008.

got interview offer from staffing agent, thn got a telephonic interview ,call for 1:1 interview thn HR round for salary negotiation & back ground verification. Finally was offered the job which was accepted by me.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Maharashtra
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Maharashtra

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at MetLife in February 2008.

Firstly the agency manager take my interview than trainer than hr above all the GM was take personally and than finally i got a call fom Metlife fo the fullfilling all my docs and proofs.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Came in as a referral. Initial interview and personality test. Follow up interview that I got Job. I have heard some have 3 interviews but I had the initial and then offer.

None

Investment Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at MetLife.

First you go through a phone call interview with the head recruiter. It was all fit based questions and they ask questions related to what you want to do. The superday was 3 one on one interviews. All fit questions to see if you are driven. Resume based questions for the phone call and superday.

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MetLife.

Applied through University. Process took 2 weeks

Met with a manager who had been with Metlife for over a decade. Interview was pure behavioral questions, walk me through your resume, etc, as well as some canned questions (Do you consider yourself a team player, give me your greatest accomplishment, do you have sponsorship to work in the US, etc.)

Did extremely well, built rapport, got the interviewer smiling as well as saying "I agree with you" multiple times. Did not proceed to second round interviews, and emailed the manager asking for feedback.

I was told I hadn't progressed due to expressing interest in moving back to Texas after a decade or so- my interviewer told me Metlife doesn't like training employees only to see them eventually leave. This must also be why the Analyst position is four years instead of 2-3. If you get an interview, tell them you plan on staying in NYC-NJ for the rest of your life, and with Metlife.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to go buy-side instead of sell-side?   View Answer