MetLife Interview Questions

Updated 19 Apr 2015

2.7

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MetLife.

Interview

Personal interview and telecon about process and domain, Personal interview and telecon about process and domain, Personal interview and telecon about process and domain, Personal interview and telecon about process and domain

Negotiation

Simple

Director Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MetLife (Noida).

Interview

First the HR round, then depending on the process type there would be a voice round if not then direct with the concerned process Manager or AM available if yes then with a V&A trainer and then the process Manager.

Interview Questions

• Hope you would not be taking or asking for leaves for at least 6 months.?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes i was ready to negotiate as when I had joined they had just flourished as an individual company. However, now since its being single there has been major cost cuttings in salary. So it might be difficult getting the required or wished package.

Call Centre Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MetLife (Noida) in December 2012.

Interview

interview is fine until they decide that they dont want u.The people hired in hr of this company are useless and dont know how to treat people or even dispose people when they are not needed

Team Leader Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MetLife in April 2012.

Interview

HR Round with basic understanding
    Manager Round - Technical if required and you are selected in this one
    Sr. Management Round -Just maintain composure and you are through but seen people going out at this point
    HR Discussion on salary
    Offer roll out
    Can have more tech round if necessary

Interview Questions

• Tell 3 good quality about you and don't make honest integrity or generic word one of them want to know you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much the offer on the first time look good enough to refuse and was above my expectation

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at MetLife (Noida) in October 2010.

Interview

Very Easy. Ist round will be written followed by Typing test. 2nd round would be manager round where they asked about your previous exp.3rd round will be with HR for Negotiation

Interview Questions

• Excel test was little hard but if you worked on it then easy to clear   Answer Question

Insurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at MetLife in September 2010.

Interview

It was just like any other entry level BPO interview.
    Interview results were given within a day so did not have to wait much.
    Nothing negative.if you have moderate skills you can crack the entry level interview.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at MetLife (Ghaziabad) in August 2010.

Interview

First of all i cleared the insurance test in New Delhi which was conducted by LIC of India.
    After clearing,interview session was organised.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MetLife (Calcutta) in April 2008.

Interview

got interview offer from staffing agent, thn got a telephonic interview ,call for 1:1 interview thn HR round for salary negotiation & back ground verification. Finally was offered the job which was accepted by me.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at MetLife (Jaipur, Maharashtra) in February 2008.

Interview

Firstly the agency manager take my interview than trainer than hr above all the GM was take personally and than finally i got a call fom Metlife fo the fullfilling all my docs and proofs.

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MetLife (Tampa, FL (US)).

Interview

The process begins with a recruiter that completes any required testing for your position. Once these requirements are satisfied there is a phone interview followed by two in person interviews. One with immediate management followed by one with upper management. They require professional attire at the interview. No visible tattoos and natural hair color.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer.   1 Answer