Monster Government Solutions

Monster Government Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Monster Government Solutions

Product Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Monster Government Solutions in March 2014.

I recently applied as a Product Management Intern at Monster Government Solutions and the treatment that I've received since has been unparalleled. I was initially contacted by the Recruiting Manager and have gained valuable insight from him along the way. He worked with me and answered all questions I had in a very timely manner. The process moved very quickly and it was clear to see that the Managers all worked well together and that communication was clear. I had to reschedule my interview and this was not a problem whatsoever. For my interview itself, I had a phone screening with the Director of Product Management and was then brought into the office to meet her, the Product Marketing Manager, and the Manager of Business Systems Analysis. The recruiting manager briefed me and set very clear expectations; I was able to work with these to my benefit. The interview was formal, however due to the circumstances of the day more laid back than I expected. I was met with nothing but respect from each manager and had a very positive experience. I was contacted, screened, brought in for an interview and accepted the offer all in about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected situation was the number of questions that I was allowed to ask. I am interested in the company so I had a bunch ready and was able to learn a lot from this type of interaction.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Monster Government Solutions in March 2014.

On the whole, the interview process was very quick. I was first contacted via email by a recruiter to set up a phone interview, and then was invited for an on-site interview a couple days later. At the on-site interview, I met up with the Director of Software Engineering, who described the company goals and products and introduced me to a manager, who conducted the rest of the interview. I received an offer the next business day.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about all the past projects I had worked on, the technologies I used, who I worked with, etc.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maynard, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maynard, MA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Monster Government Solutions in December 2012.

The interview process was incredibly fast. I had a single phone interview and was presented with an offer a day later.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a team member who is not pulling his (or her) own weight in the project   Answer Question