Morgan Stanley

913 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Associate Interview

Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in February 2014.

Interview Details Initially had 1 written test on Interviewstreet which consist of 5 objective quest and 3 programming quest and test duration was 1 hour.,then I had 3 tech telephonic rounds spanning through multiple days.After this called for f2f discussion,had 2 tech rounds(including hiring manager) and then HR.

Negotiation Details – Not much of negotiation.They offered based on my number of years of exp.

Analyst - Technology Interview

Mumbai

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview Details This was a campus hiring process

Interview Question – It has been very long. I do not remember   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. It was a campus hiring process and the compensation were fixed for the whole batch of campus recruits.

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview Details 8 Interviews, very basic level interviews, They want majorly people from product company background having in depth knowledge of their subject. SQL, Java, Alogrithms. etc

Interview Question – About the rubix cube   Answer Question

Associate Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview Details Hiring process was crisp and clear.
No doubt this is the best place to be in.
HR round was interesting, as they asking detailed question on the background (education, professional live, certifications etc)

I recommend working at Morgan Stanley

Interview Question – All went smooth.
Hiring process was crisp and clear.
No doubt this is the best place to be in.

I recommend working at Morgan Stanley
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, was able to negotiate to get the package that I was looking for

Senior Associate Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview Details very structured process.

Interview Question – implement thread safe without synchronized keyword   Answer Question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in March 2014.

Interview Details 1. One Telephonic technical interview
2. 2-3 rounds of technical interview
3. Managerial Round
4. HR interview

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in April 2012.

Interview Details lots of interview- multiple rounds across days

Interview Question – tell us abt urseld   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in January 2014.

Interview Details Very lengthy and uncertain interviews. I had the first round of technical interview in Jan. Though the attempt was good I never heard back from them. This way company can loose new resources as no one generally has the patience to wait for months to be called for further rounds and with no updates given for the attempted rounds.

Interview Question – All the technical questions are very specific to the position and technology.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate
Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in September 2010.

Interview Details About 10 interviews. In office for 1 day and others offline - phone, video conference.

Interview Question – American Monte Carlo model can get biased numbers. How do you know which direction, and why does that happen?   Answer Question

Derivatives Interview

Interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview Details Interviewed twice. first round with HR and second with team managers.

Interview Question – Have you ever faced a challenge of working in team   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Morgan Stanley

Worked for Morgan Stanley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Morgan Stanley interview questions and advice. All 913 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Morgan Stanley employees and interview candidates.