Motorola Mobility

Average Difficulty
193 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in March 2011.

Interview Details Telephonic and Project Discussion.

Interview Question – POSIX Architecture and Implementation.   View Answer

Software Enegineer Interview

Software Enegineer

Interviewed at Motorola Mobility

Interview Details Mine was campus interview, it was a simple interview

Interview Question – Something on Data structures, standard sorting and Order of algo question.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive

Interviewed at Motorola Mobility

Interview Details good and friendly but as per the industry preferance

Interview Question – asked about previous sales experience and asked to mock sale mobile   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nothing

Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in July 2009.

Interview Details 4 rounds of technical followed by hr.
OS, C,C++,rtos,datastructures

Interview Question – Explain dma operations   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in January 2009.

Interview Details 1> One Technical Interview
2> HR Round

Interview Question – Normal Subject related Questions
Memory allocation, Void Pointer, Brew Questions,
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – Notice Period Buy out ( that itself included my Bonus from previous Company)

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in July 2010.

Interview Details 1. Campus Hiring

Negotiation Details – none

Industrial Engineer Interview

Industrial Engineer
Srīperumbūdūr

I applied in-person and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in June 2012.

Interview Details it is a nice company. the interviews are so good to answer as possible. the culture of hte company produce more no of mobiles

Interview Question – no questions   View Answer

Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in March 2011.

Interview Details A job consultant called set up a direct F2F interview. The interview was for a WLAN related product division. The interviewer seemed very eager to go ahead with the things. He was looking for a particular area of work which I had not mentioned in my resume. I think he assumed it .Still he went ahead with the interview. There were C,data structures and some kernel debugging questions. The interviewer was very egotistic and the most arrogant I have encountered till date.

Interview Question – Approach for debugging kernel oops   Answer Question

Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in July 2008.

Interview Details The Manager of the team who recruits you will give you a call and do basic technical questions. If he is satisfied then he will ask you to attend a 1:1 interview.

The interview will basically be on technical stuffs like Data Structures, analytical skills and problem solving abilities.

Interview Question – If you just go thru the basics of Data structures should be fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was happy with offer given. So did not negotiate.

IDT Manager Interview

IDT Manager
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through another source and the process took a day - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in May 2010.

Interview Details GOOD.

Interview Question – Input Credit Definition.   View Answer

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!