Mylan Inc Interview Questions

2.2

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashik
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashik

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Mylan Inc in June 2012.

after training you become a permanent member of company.till then no benefits.and there is a long,very long waiting period for the interview.the HR does not give any proper attention and makes you sit in a hot room with no ventilation

Editor/Promotional Review Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mylan Inc.

email > phone interview > site interview. There was very little visibility to the process, which made the application process very frustrating. After a successful phone interview with HR, I was asked to meet with the hiring manager in another phone interview which she rescheduled at the last minute. After my conversation with the hiring manager took place, there was no follow up email or form letter to advise they had selected another candidate or were looking in another direction, blah blah blah. While I understand you may have a large pool of candidates from which to select, if you have taken the trouble to schedule someone's time out of their day, the least you can do is offer visibility as the process moves on. To not do so is very poor form, and you should particularly know this if your primary function is marketing.

Senior IS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Canonsburg, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canonsburg, PA (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mylan Inc in May 2014.

First a phone interview with the HR Recruiter then a morning of 4 in person interviews - 1 with 2 people from the team, 1 with the hiring manager, 1 with the team lead, and 1 with the recruiter. I didn't hear anything for 1 month after the in person interviews then I received the offers.

Interview Questions

Insufficient compensation for a senior position. The initial offer was about what I make at my current mid level position-with 1 week less of vacation and not even half the 401k match %-so I declined. They then acted like they were bending over backwards to offer me another $2k-I still declined as this barely covered the extra cost of fuel to get there.

NONE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Mylan Inc in September 2010.

Lengthy but for good reason. Try to be sure that the right fit is made during the selection.

No negotiation needed.

Senior Manufacturing Maintenance Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Mylan Inc in June 2010.

be detailed as possible

very simple

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Mylan Inc in April 2009.

Just standard interview which was not going anywhere due to the salary is 1/2 of what I was currently making.

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions which I do not remember at this time since it has been so many years already   Answer Question

Worked for Mylan Inc? Contribute to the Community!