NCH Implementation Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Sales Representative (2)
- Sales (2)
- Sales Representative - Certified Labs (2)
- Account Representative/Inside Sales (1)
- Implementation Specialist (1)
- Supply Chain Intern (1)
- IT Business Analyst (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Graphic Designer (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
- Compliance Specialist (1)
- Manager (1)
- Senior Forecasting Analyst (1)
- Supply Chain Position (1)
- Sales Representative - Partsmaster (1)
- Vice President Finance & Strategy (1)
Very Easy Interview
Implementation Specialist Interview (Positive Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NCH in October 2009.
Interview Details Telephone interviews, standard background and review of skills, discussion about position.
HR (in 2004) was not really involved in recruiting, thank God! This made for a great interview experience directly with the team I ended working with for the next lost decade. Instantly both sides could see the fit was good and the excitement was there.
Interview Question – Who do you never want to work with again in the oracle industry? View Answer
Negotiation Details – Yes I was able to negotiate both salary, bonus and I totally regret not negotiating for more paid time off.