NCH

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Forecasting Analyst Interview

Irving, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at NCH in August 2012.

Interview Details Efficient hiring process - got a call to schedule an HR interview within a couple of days of applying online. Had a positive HR interview, but did not receive offer because I wasn't from the CPG industry. Seems like the company has a good culture (Danco Inc., subsidiary of NCH), and might have been a great place to work for, had I been the right fit. Gracious HR manager, and very helpful, even took the time to give me feedback once I called after receiving the note that they were going with someone else.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NCH? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCH Senior Forecasting Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NCH employees and interview candidates.