Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Neiman Marcus
- Sales Associate (28)
- Assistant Buyer (13)
- Executive Development Program (7)
- Product Specialist (6)
- Department Manager (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Loss Prevention (3)
- Customer Care Associate (3)
- Retail Sales Associate (2)
- Stylist (2)
- Visual Stylist (2)
- Intern (2)
- Assistant Site Merchandiser (2)
- Visual Trimer (1)
- Human Resources Coordinator - Central Human Resources (1)
- Corporate Summer Internship (1)
- Vice President DMM Gift Galleries (1)
- Customer Care- Work From Home (1)
- Senior Vice President, Direct/Online (1)
- Neiman Marcus Group (1)
- Neiman Marcus Executive Development Program (1)
- Beauty Adviser (1)
- Sellers Assistant (1)
- Sales Associate (Accessories) (1)
- Expense (1)
- Work From Home (1)
- EDP Program (1)
- Work At Home Customer Service (1)
- Optimum Support (1)
- Loss Prevention Investigator (1)
Customer Care Associate Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Neiman Marcus.
I was called asked if I would be interested. My background check was done. Then I was told to take drug test. About an hour later accepted the job. Started 3 days later.
- There was nothing difficult Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Neiman Marcus
Customer Care Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Irving, TX (US)) in May 2012.
Applied and the next day received a call for a phone interview and got hired over there phone.
- none at all, typical questions Answer Question
no neg, the only way to make more money is to move up.
Customer Care Associate InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Neiman Marcus in August 2011.
Group interview total of three people. Make sure to express your availability during peak season recruitment. It's a smooth process, no questions that required critical thinking. Everybody in my interview pool was later offered a position
- Have you worked in a call center environment? How was your past experience Answer Question