Nesco Resource Interview Questions

1.4

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stow, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stow, OH (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Nesco Resource in January 2014.

They called me in for an interview, i filled out an extensive application, they were very kind, i was hired within the week

asked me how much i wanted to make, and they accepted

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Nesco Resource in August 2013.

Filled out an application & have an interview on 8/16/13. She had a job opportunity that was given to her while I was sitting there, that another person said would be a good fit for me. She wanted to read it over & then she would call me.

Pump Assembly Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nesco Resource in August 2013.

Applied at Lawrenceburg Nesco Branch Office. Met with Nesco Rep., Tammy Miller, who had me fill out application and all other necessary paperwork. She interviewed me, offered me a job at Hitachi on third shift weekends and showed me an orientation safety video then did a drug screen which I passed.

Interview Questions
    Not able to negotiate.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worthington, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worthington, OH (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Nesco Resource in October 2011.

Interview process was exceptional. The branch manager is extremely knowledgeable in the staffing world. It is obvious that she'd be a great leader and a nice place to work. The office staff is friendly and there is a true sense of teamwork in the office. The pay is very competitive and the processes are well documented.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you be successful in recruiting?   View Answer

Mechanical Designer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Nesco Resource in March 2011.

Nesco was lucky because I had already done all the work seeing as how I worked here before. their efforts were nil.

cut and dry.