Nestlé

Getting the Interview

87 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Nutrition Officer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details It was a good interview ...question where basic and simple like about your life,family background etc

Interview Question – Some question where unexpected in the technical fields but remaining question where easy and mostly taken from writing round   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – strict condition you have to accept the offer

Prod Interview

Prod
Goa Velha

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé in November 2010.

Interview Details First was G.D. that i cleared easily.
Next was P.I
3 person took interview. Tested my knowledge for my Engineering course, and Practical experience of 2 months summer training in an industry.
Then they gave me a case study.
after that i was selected

Interview Questions

• Share your experience of 2 months Summer Training in Food Industry.   Answer Question
  • What will you do if a person is not performing well in the company and is demotivated.   View Answer

Operations Management Program Interview

Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in October 2013.

Interview Details - Applied Online
- Phone interview ~ 2 weeks after applying
- Phone interview ~ 2 weeks after first phone interview
- Final round in Chicago ~ 1 week after final phone interview.

In Chicago, there were ~200 people there interviewing for various internship and full-time positions. Nestle booked every conference room in the entire hotel and had about 30 reps who interviewed people in individual rooms. Each person underwent 3 interviews. Two were with engineers, and one was with HR. Each interview was 30 minutes long, and were more behavioral in nature rather than technical (I don't recall any challenging technical questions).

Interview Question – All behavioral questions. I always hate answering the question of how you dealt with a difficult team member, but I got that one.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Because my background is in engineering, and I realized that Nestle outsources all of their actual engineering work, so all engineers at Nestle are "project engineers" who essentially make the calls to other engineering firms and have them fix the problems, rather than fixing/designing things themselves. I wish the interview process had actually involved an on-site tour, because when I did one after receiving the job, it opened my eyes and made it clear to me that I did not want the job.

Marketing Manager Interview

Interviewed at Nestlé

Interview Details It was a very good interview process.. i went throught 6 rounds

Interview Question – lots of crazy questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yes...i got a 10k bump

Marketing Associate Interview

Interviewed at Nestlé

Interview Details Straightforward and streamlined. Recruiter screening via phone, recruiter 1st round via phone, marketing manager via phone and then 6 different people in the office. The office visit was very long and each person had an hour with me. Some of them didn't pay attention. 1 of the interviewers was a recruiter.

Interview Question – What is your favorite product within CPG?   Answer Question

Retail Management Intern Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

Interview Details Phone interview then face to face interview

Interview Question – what is the thing that interest you?   Answer Question

Mechanical Technician Interview

Interview Details one interview

Interview Question – how would you resolve a conflict between you and your superior   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Zurich, MT (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Nestlé in February 2010.

Interview Details initial communications, phone interview, face to face interview

Interview Question – Business case   View Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Vevey (Switzerland)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in January 2014.

Interview Details 4 interviews with different people. Asked for skills that weren't in the job offer i applied for. Overall a good experience but they could improve the process time. People were nice and open. The interview was kind of difficult as they made behavioral questions mixing languages, and that was a hard point for me.

Interview Question – You were in the middle of a tragedy with lots of people. How would you convince other to save you first?   Answer Question

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Accra (Ghana)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in April 2010.

Interview Details applied directly through HR was invited for the write an aptitude test a month after. I was called 3 days after to attend an interview at their Central Distribution Center, i meet the Distribution manager and Customer service manager 30 minutes with each.

Met the HRM 2 days after to agree on salary.

Interview Question – How are you going to contribute to the continued success of this business   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nestlé

Worked for Nestlé? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nestlé interview questions and advice. All 87 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Nestlé employees and interview candidates.