Nestlé

Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jan 2015
Updated 16 Jan 2015

Nutrition Officer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé.

It was a good interview ...question where basic and simple like about your life,family background etc

Interview Questions
    • Some question where unexpected in the technical fields but remaining question where easy and mostly taken from writing round   Answer Question
    strict condition you have to accept the offer

Nutrition Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nestlé in December 2012.

Interview takes place in anna Salai, chennai. First round- written exam (Analytical + Reasoning + English + Basic Science) don't worry it will be easy if you know basics, Second round- BNM or Training manager: They look for your passion towards, communication skills, if you can talk nicely with great stories you are selected, Third Round & Fourth Round- HR & Branch Manager resp. : Everybody knows what HR people will ask & Branch Manager will check your attitude that's it.

Interview Questions
    • What's the other form of Vitamin D & how sales can be evaluated (These were the most difficult questions ;-)   View Answer
    No negotiation salary is fixed for all starting level employees

Prod Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goa Velha
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goa Velha

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nestlé in November 2010.

First was G.D. that i cleared easily.
    Next was P.I
    3 person took interview. Tested my knowledge for my Engineering course, and Practical experience of 2 months summer training in an industry.
    Then they gave me a case study.
    after that i was selected

Interview Questions
    • Share your experience of 2 months Summer Training in Food Industry.   Answer Question
    • What will you do if a person is not performing well in the company and is demotivated.   View Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Technical knowledge with series of interview in different department, plant tour interview from co supervisor manager director and hr manager and director. Exact fit is needed so meticulous interviews are set, drug test and allergen test are standard

Hard to negotiate

Marketing Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé in January 2015.

I firstly applied online (Nestlé use Jobmi), answering questions about what I think about myself and how I get on with people. Nestlé are very much about finding friendly, enthusiastic people to join their company, so make sure you sell yourself! Then there was a Situational Strengths Test and a Numerical Reasoning Test. The NRT was one of the easier tests I took, there was no time limit so it keeps you calm. The SST is quite long, but does give you a good idea about what you would be doing at the company, and shows if you are a good fit for Nestlé. Then there was the video interview. The video interview is more strengths-based, so looking for you to show your skills. There were also a couple of more technical questions, such as about how a competitor has coped in the current climate. After that was the Assessment Day. This was the loveliest part of the process. I think it would be difficult to find a more relaxed, inspiring and enjoyable AC. Everyone was extremely friendly (both assessors and candidates). There was a nice warm up activity getting to know everyone, and then the main day was group exercise, written exercise, interview (2:1) and then a presentation. The group exercise was quite standard, having to choose strengths. The written exercise was just analysing some data, but again this wasn't difficult, I coped well without having a Business or Marketing degree. The interview was an hour long, but was really just about getting to know you as a person and went very quickly. The presentation was sent to me about 5 days before, so there was plenty of time to prepare, and the questions were really just about the Marketing function of Nestlé. I then got a phone call 24hrs later telling me I had got the internship!

Interview Questions
    • How do you think you would help achieve Nestlé's core principles?   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé.

First i have an online application, then i received a phone interview. Then assessment center arranged the group interview. It inludes partner introduction, case analysis. The last part is the 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions
    • Who do you think had the worst performance in today's interview?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Phone interview
    online tests
    one on one interview with manager
    all in all in to tok about 3 months from december to february.
    I suggest learning a lot of about their CSR
    I also reccomend learning about their brands

Lab Technician In Research and Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nestlé.

First interview online video interview: you log into your video interview then you are taken through a brief test to make sure you have appropriate internet connection, sound and video quality.
    You are then given the chance to do a practice interview. When you are ready you begin the real interview. You cannot stop or re-do the questions and you don't see the questions in advance. Once you the interview is over it is automatically sent to Nestlé.

Second interview on-site with a number of different people (scientists, HR).

Interview Questions
    • All questions where predictable, like:
      Please introduce yourself.
      What is your motivation to join Nestlé and particularly this group?
      How do you see the everyday job in the proposed role?
      What are your expectations and motivation?

Answer Question

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Nestlé.

Applied through campus recruitment, met with HR representative and passed CV to them.
    Waiting for two weeks and received phone call to invite interview at their Head Office in Bangkok.
    Asked to take English test paper based and interview with reporting manager for 30 minutes.
    Interview went fine and got an offer with reasonable starting pay in last two years ago. Medical exam sponsored by Nestle at collaborated hospital, didn't disclose what tests will be given.
    Took blood tests, X-Ray, Urine and other physical check. Unfortunately, I failed the medical exam followed by the call from HR that I am Hepatitis B virus carrier and unsuitable to work in food industry.

Intern Interview

2 rounds of interviews

First interviews asks why Nestle, what are you expecting to gain out of the internship, what do you know about the company, why do you believe we should choose you...etc.

Second interview was more of a competency based questions interview. Example would be tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult team member or tell me about a time when you had to take leadership initiative..etc.

None