Nestlé Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 14, 2014
Updated Aug 14, 2014
102 interviews

Nutrition Officer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé.

It was a good interview ...question where basic and simple like about your life,family background etc

Interview Questions
    • Some question where unexpected in the technical fields but remaining question where easy and mostly taken from writing round   Answer Question
    strict condition you have to accept the offer

Prod Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Goa Velha
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goa Velha

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé in November 2010.

First was G.D. that i cleared easily.
    Next was P.I
    3 person took interview. Tested my knowledge for my Engineering course, and Practical experience of 2 months summer training in an industry.
    Then they gave me a case study.
    after that i was selected

Interview Questions
    • Share your experience of 2 months Summer Training in Food Industry.   Answer Question
    • What will you do if a person is not performing well in the company and is demotivated.   View Answer

TPM Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé in March 2014.

after 2 phone interview I have been invited to UK for face to face inteview.after 2 phone interview I have been invited to UK for face to face inteview.after 2 phone interview I have been invited to UK for face to face inteview.

Food Scientist (Young Graduate) Interview

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Nestlé in June 2014.

First I got a video interview, questions are usual, like introducing yourself, your qualifications which fit the role, achievements etc. Be prepared for some technical questions in case they asked, like explanation of a certain technical term, you can read through the job description and prepare for it. Some numerical reasoning test and personality tests came along with the video interview. Then about one month later, I got an invitation to the AC interview in their Headquarters in Switzerland. The AC interview lasted for whole day. So generally three sections, introduce yourself, competency based interview and group task. The questions were about my education, past experience that may related to the job and what kind of work I would like to do. My suggestion is keep the answer short and direct, better structured. When asking about specific area you want to work, read the job description or ask people who worked or is working at the company to get more knowledge about it. After all, behave natural and be yourself would be fine. Nestle arranged the AC day in a very nice way and all candidates were treated warmly.

Interview Questions
    • The interview questions were all concerned to my CV and past experience, no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Lausanne (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Employee in Lausanne (Switzerland)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in April 2014.

First call to schedule phone interview 1 week after posting application, half-hour phone call, 1 week later face to face interview, gave a 30min presentation plus interviewed head of the group, head of the department, HR people, colleague of the department, 2 weeks later had an answer with detailed feedback. One interview in the cafeteria at lunch time, no time to eat and talk at the same time, noisy. They said is also to see your behaviour in daily life situations.

Interview Questions
    • phone interview basic questions, face to face technical questions plus typical interview questions, not difficult ones   Answer Question

Marketing Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Lisbon (Portugal)
    Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Nestlé in June 2014.

Assessment Center (10 people):
    1. Case Study about the brand Purina (pet food). The goal was to discuss the brand's marketing budget
    2. Personal presentation about yourself - 2 minutes (more about you as a person and your motivations and less about your background)

Intern Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Nestlé.

Simple phone interview discussing my motivations as an engineer and what I could offer to the company. Very informal in tone, no competency based questions: conversational. Mainly questions were around my past life experiences and whether I would be able to handle living in a small town for a year.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for a company like Nestle with an aerospace background?   View Answer

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Nairobi (Kenya)
    Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in June 2014.

Received call from the HR to go in for an interview the next day. I didn't apply. They got my CV from a recruitment firm. 2 oral interviews. First with HR & the person heading the department. Got call for 2nd interview after 2 weeks.

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lviv (Ukraine)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lviv (Ukraine)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Nestlé in September 2012.

Initial communication - I've applied my CV on vacancy on the internet, that called to HR of company to double-check.
    After 2 weeks HR specialist called me back and I've had a little review.
    Then in 2 weeks I've went to job location and had two more interviews - with HR manager and Factory manager.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions for me   Answer Question

Consumer Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Accra (Ghana)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Accra (Ghana)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Nestlé in July 2010.

It was a well coordinated process. Starting with an apptitutde test. Here all shoetlisted applicants were sent an invitation via email to participate in the tests. The results determined a furtehr short- list of applicants. This then led to two interview sessions and finally a call back to confirm employment.

Interview Questions

Worked for Nestlé? Contribute to the Community!