Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2014
Updated Sep 9, 2014

Nutrition Officer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé.

It was a good interview ...question where basic and simple like about your life,family background etc

Interview Questions
    • Some question where unexpected in the technical fields but remaining question where easy and mostly taken from writing round   Answer Question
    strict condition you have to accept the offer

Prod Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Goa Velha
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goa Velha

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé in November 2010.

First was G.D. that i cleared easily.
    Next was P.I
    3 person took interview. Tested my knowledge for my Engineering course, and Practical experience of 2 months summer training in an industry.
    Then they gave me a case study.
    after that i was selected

Interview Questions
    • Share your experience of 2 months Summer Training in Food Industry.   Answer Question
    • What will you do if a person is not performing well in the company and is demotivated.   View Answer

Lab Technician Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Nestlé.

I applied online at Nestle career website for a Lab Technician role last winter. About a week later, I received a phone call from a secretary of the HR department who wanted to arrange a phone interview with her manager later that day. We set up the time and later that day I recieved the phone call from the HR Manager. The interview took approximately 20-25 mins. General questions and more specific according to my CV (can you tell us about your previous working experiences, which position did u enjoy the most and why etc.) or questions regarding Nestle (what is your motivation that you want to join Nestle, or why do you want to come to Switzerland). At the end of the interview I got informed that in about 10-15 days I would get a feedback. I didn't get any feedback so I called back, unfortunately at that time no one was at the office so, they have a call identification. They called me back, and after expalining who I was they gave me a detailed feedback about not continuing with my application and the reasons. Overall, even though i didn't get the job was a positive experience

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected question for a phone interview: what salary do you want for the specific role   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Nestlé.

the first round interview is carried out through the video rather than telephone or face-to-face. The whole process is good and all you need to do is fully prepared and relax, use the S T A R structure to explain your story and experience and be concise.

Interview Questions
    • what is the impact on nestle based on the current economy   Answer Question

IT Position Interview

Normal interview asking former experience and IT related technology knowledge. Interviewer provided a description of job duties and responsibilities; skills needed for the position, working environment and regular schedule and benefits.

Smooth

TPM Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé in March 2014.

after 2 phone interview I have been invited to UK for face to face inteview.after 2 phone interview I have been invited to UK for face to face inteview.after 2 phone interview I have been invited to UK for face to face inteview.

Food Scientist (Young Graduate) Interview

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Nestlé in June 2014.

First I got a video interview, questions are usual, like introducing yourself, your qualifications which fit the role, achievements etc. Be prepared for some technical questions in case they asked, like explanation of a certain technical term, you can read through the job description and prepare for it. Some numerical reasoning test and personality tests came along with the video interview. Then about one month later, I got an invitation to the AC interview in their Headquarters in Switzerland. The AC interview lasted for whole day. So generally three sections, introduce yourself, competency based interview and group task. The questions were about my education, past experience that may related to the job and what kind of work I would like to do. My suggestion is keep the answer short and direct, better structured. When asking about specific area you want to work, read the job description or ask people who worked or is working at the company to get more knowledge about it. After all, behave natural and be yourself would be fine. Nestle arranged the AC day in a very nice way and all candidates were treated warmly.

Interview Questions
    • The interview questions were all concerned to my CV and past experience, no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lausanne (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in April 2014.

First call to schedule phone interview 1 week after posting application, half-hour phone call, 1 week later face to face interview, gave a 30min presentation plus interviewed head of the group, head of the department, HR people, colleague of the department, 2 weeks later had an answer with detailed feedback. One interview in the cafeteria at lunch time, no time to eat and talk at the same time, noisy. They said is also to see your behaviour in daily life situations.

Interview Questions
    • phone interview basic questions, face to face technical questions plus typical interview questions, not difficult ones   Answer Question

Marketing Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lisbon (Portugal)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Nestlé in June 2014.

Assessment Center (10 people):
    1. Case Study about the brand Purina (pet food). The goal was to discuss the brand's marketing budget
    2. Personal presentation about yourself - 2 minutes (more about you as a person and your motivations and less about your background)

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Nestlé.

Simple phone interview discussing my motivations as an engineer and what I could offer to the company. Very informal in tone, no competency based questions: conversational. Mainly questions were around my past life experiences and whether I would be able to handle living in a small town for a year.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for a company like Nestle with an aerospace background?   View Answer

Worked for Nestlé? Contribute to the Community!