Nestlé

100 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Nutrition Officer Interview

Nutrition Officer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details It was a good interview ...question where basic and simple like about your life,family background etc

Interview Question – Some question where unexpected in the technical fields but remaining question where easy and mostly taken from writing round   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – strict condition you have to accept the offer

Prod Interview

Prod
Goa Velha

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé in November 2010.

Interview Details First was G.D. that i cleared easily.
Next was P.I
3 person took interview. Tested my knowledge for my Engineering course, and Practical experience of 2 months summer training in an industry.
Then they gave me a case study.
after that i was selected

Interview Questions

• Share your experience of 2 months Summer Training in Food Industry.   Answer Question
  • What will you do if a person is not performing well in the company and is demotivated.   View Answer

Marketing Trainee Interview

Marketing Trainee
Lisbon (Portugal)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Nestlé in June 2014.

Interview Details Assessment Center (10 people):
1. Case Study about the brand Purina (pet food). The goal was to discuss the brand's marketing budget
2. Personal presentation about yourself - 2 minutes (more about you as a person and your motivations and less about your background)

Interview Question – To talk in english.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details Simple phone interview discussing my motivations as an engineer and what I could offer to the company. Very informal in tone, no competency based questions: conversational. Mainly questions were around my past life experiences and whether I would be able to handle living in a small town for a year.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for a company like Nestle with an aerospace background?   View Answer

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager
Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in June 2014.

Interview Details Received call from the HR to go in for an interview the next day. I didn't apply. They got my CV from a recruitment firm. 2 oral interviews. First with HR & the person heading the department. Got call for 2nd interview after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Technical Business Analyst
Lviv (Ukraine)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Nestlé in September 2012.

Interview Details Initial communication - I've applied my CV on vacancy on the internet, that called to HR of company to double-check.
After 2 weeks HR specialist called me back and I've had a little review.
Then in 2 weeks I've went to job location and had two more interviews - with HR manager and Factory manager.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions for me   Answer Question

Consumer Services Interview

Consumer Services
Accra (Ghana)

I applied through another source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nestlé in July 2010.

Interview Details It was a well coordinated process. Starting with an apptitutde test. Here all shoetlisted applicants were sent an invitation via email to participate in the tests. The results determined a furtehr short- list of applicants. This then led to two interview sessions and finally a call back to confirm employment.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Vevey (Switzerland)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Nestlé in February 2010.

Interview Details I have applied online via their public official jobs internet site, had a phone interview, then also two more interviews in person with the line manager and the department head.

Interview Question – Your experience with ERP implementations in your previous role   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary, relocation

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Vevey (Switzerland)

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details I have applied online via their public official jobs careers web site and got a phone interview in a couple of days. Then I also had two interviews in person: with my future line manager and with department head.

Interview Question – Describe your ERP implementation experience.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiated a salary and relocation

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Nestlé in April 2014.

Interview Details 1. CV scan
2. Test + Essay
3. Presentation + short Interview with HR
4. Summer camp
5. Final assessment
I'm preparing for summer camp so can't tell you how it's like. Interview and presentation are not so difficult. Prepare well and things are fine

Interview Question – Nothing special. Ask me my suitability with marketing, FMCG industry, creativity   Answer Question

Worked for Nestlé? Contribute to the Community!