Niagara Bottling Interview Questions

Updated 2 Sep 2014
Updated 2 Sep 2014

2.5

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

I was called a few days after I applied online. After a small chat about my prospects with the recruitment manager, an interview was set up for the following day. The confirmation email I received had attachments that gave me an idea of when and how to arrive at their headquarters, however it was a little misleading because the interview was actually a phone interview. After the phone interview, an in-person interview was set up. It was a 3 hour long process. I was interviewed by 4 people (1 after another).

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview process is VERY long! The title is CSR but it's really account manager for their clients, B2B. They have four main stages: phone interview and three in-person. The time passed by between each step is about 2-3 weeks. The third interview was the longest one where you meet their Director of CSR and a sit-in interview where they have you sit down and observe the position to see if it's the right fit. The third part was unorganized and awkward because the managers you were supposed to sit and observe with were not aware that you were going to be sitting with them. In my experience, the third manager was 30 minutes late and she commented that I didn't want to be there. But she's been making me wait for 30 minutes on her!

While waiting to schedule my third interview, I find out that the recruiter who I've been corresponding has quit and I pretty much got lost in the shuffle. Followed up but they gave me the run around. Never heard from them again. Very unprofessional.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in June 2014.

Phone Interview setup by HR

Only Observational questions. Strengths and Weaknessess. Most Stressful scenario.

You would be definitely asked about balance between interpersonal and technical ? They want new hires to learn the system in the first 3-4 years. So you need to emphasize that you are eager to learn their process and are hardworking to accomplish that.

Accounts Payable Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

I was first contacted by a third party HR company and given an over the phone interview. Afterwards I was selected to go in the building for an on site interview.

Interview Questions
    • They were all pretty easy questions. I had a feeling I was more knowledgeable about finance than the people interviewing me as they struggled to keep up with my after interview questions about accounting concepts.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in May 2014.

Within a couple days I received a call back from a 3rd party recruiter who gave me a phone interview. A day later, I received a call from a Niagara recruiter who scheduled me the next interview available! I had a 2-part panel interview with the supervisors. I felt interview went well.

Interview Questions
    • What is your weekness?   Answer Question
    • You're a stranger off the street who walked through the door & just met me... Now impress me.   Answer Question
    • How were you able to achieve your goals/accomplishments in your career?   Answer Question

Transportation Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

The interview precess was rigorous with multiple levels including direct manager, department manager, director, and associate manager.

Applications Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

First contact was through email. They ask for available time for a phone interview. A phone interview with general questions was conducted. How did I hear about the job? What did I expect to be doing on the job? How good are my programming skills?

Machine Operator Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in January 2014.

Every fast and quick. Kind of a joke. Like assembly line interviewing process. There was a mass interview going on that day. Probably 200 people were scheduled. Each getting maybe 2-5 minutes. Seems like they are interested in hiring people who do will exact what is told and no questions ask. I asked lots of questions but the interviewer hesitated. They got something to hide and not upfront?

Optimization/Manufacturing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA (US)

2 interviews, both were over the phone. Basic behavioral questions, just know about the industry and have lots of questions.

IT Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in May 2013.

The hiring process is well organized. You will get the phone interview first, then two round for on site. Interviewers are all friendly. They will explain what you will do in your internship in detail. For BI intern, they are expected you to have some experience in SQL, which would be your major work in internship.

Interview Questions
    • Ask me to describe any course project experience. And they mentioned k-means.   Answer Question

Worked for Niagara Bottling? Contribute to the Community!