Niagara Bottling Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 19, 2014
18 interviews

2.5

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

I was called a few days after I applied online. After a small chat about my prospects with the recruitment manager, an interview was set up for the following day. The confirmation email I received had attachments that gave me an idea of when and how to arrive at their headquarters, however it was a little misleading because the interview was actually a phone interview. After the phone interview, an in-person interview was set up. It was a 3 hour long process. I was interviewed by 4 people (1 after another).

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

Interview process is VERY long! The title is CSR but it's really account manager for their clients, B2B. They have four main stages: phone interview and three in-person. The time passed by between each step is about 2-3 weeks. The third interview was the longest one where you meet their Director of CSR and a sit-in interview where they have you sit down and observe the position to see if it's the right fit. The third part was unorganized and awkward because the managers you were supposed to sit and observe with were not aware that you were going to be sitting with them. In my experience, the third manager was 30 minutes late and she commented that I didn't want to be there. But she's been making me wait for 30 minutes on her!

While waiting to schedule my third interview, I find out that the recruiter who I've been corresponding has quit and I pretty much got lost in the shuffle. Followed up but they gave me the run around. Never heard from them again. Very unprofessional.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in May 2014.

Within a couple days I received a call back from a 3rd party recruiter who gave me a phone interview. A day later, I received a call from a Niagara recruiter who scheduled me the next interview available! I had a 2-part panel interview with the supervisors. I felt interview went well.

Interview Questions
    • What is your weekness?   Answer Question
    • You're a stranger off the street who walked through the door & just met me... Now impress me.   Answer Question
    • How were you able to achieve your goals/accomplishments in your career?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

I was first contacted by a third party HR company and given an over the phone interview. Afterwards I was selected to go in the building for an on site interview.

Interview Questions
    • They were all pretty easy questions. I had a feeling I was more knowledgeable about finance than the people interviewing me as they struggled to keep up with my after interview questions about accounting concepts.   Answer Question

Transportation Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

The interview precess was rigorous with multiple levels including direct manager, department manager, director, and associate manager.

Applications Internship Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling.

First contact was through email. They ask for available time for a phone interview. A phone interview with general questions was conducted. How did I hear about the job? What did I expect to be doing on the job? How good are my programming skills?

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ontario, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in November 2011.

Interviewed with 1 recruiter and 3 corporate managers/directors in person as well as 1 over the phone in one day. Everyone seemed very pleasant and wanted to ensure that I would be a good fit while largely reviewing my past projects and current resume.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked a number of questions regarding details of my resume and other improvement projects I had been associated with in my prior position. Additionally, I was asked to draw out a flow diagram for the current reverse osmosis system in one of the plants I was previously working in. There was no pressure, but more a check of my comprehension while working briefly with the unit. There were also questions about an undergrad project I had worked on that were stressful as they went into more detail that I could either remember, or had been taught during the project.   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in January 2014.

Every fast and quick. Kind of a joke. Like assembly line interviewing process. There was a mass interview going on that day. Probably 200 people were scheduled. Each getting maybe 2-5 minutes. Seems like they are interested in hiring people who do will exact what is told and no questions ask. I asked lots of questions but the interviewer hesitated. They got something to hide and not upfront?

Optimization/Manufacturing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ontario, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA (US)

2 interviews, both were over the phone. Basic behavioral questions, just know about the industry and have lots of questions.

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Missouri City, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Missouri City, TX (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Niagara Bottling in February 2013.

It was a joke because of Art, Juan, and James

Very easy

Worked for Niagara Bottling? Contribute to the Community!