Nokia Networks Interview Questions

Updated 26 Jun 2015

R&D Engineer (Integration and Verification Department) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nokia Networks (Bangalore).

Interview

I was hired through an on campus event at my college!
    The first round consisted of aptitude test conducted by Merittrack which consisted of usual logical reasoning, english section and quant. The best way to crack it is by lot of practise as the time given for the various section is bery less around 30 minutes for 30 questions under each type.
    The technical round after it consisted of mostly basic programming skills of c, c++ , basic of networking, testing based questions, test cases design fir various algorithm, basic algorithms, networking based questions!
    The HR round was a breeze, they asked if you are ready to work with us for a long time, what are we expecting , are we ready to work if given testing work? Etc

Interview Questions

• Various osi layers?
      Memory storage structure of c and c++?
      Basic algorithms!
      Test cases for programs like palindrome, bubble sort?
      Basic fundamental c and c++
      Networking concepts

Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary was fixed! 5 lpa

Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Nokia Networks (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

On Campus Placement -

DAY 1

1. There was an Aptitude Test as First round

DAY 2

2. Secondly, GD was conducted

DAY 3

3. Technical Interview I took place

4. Technical Interview II happened

5. HR Round was fun. Be true & u'll win hearts as well as JOB :D

Interview Questions

• Mainly focus on Wireless/ Networking/ Mobile/ Radio subjects of Engineering.
      Also, possess management skills for some other same level positions.
      General knowledge of call flows must be known.

One more thing, don't be over-confident. Just Bang on!

Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nokia Networks (Hyderābād).

Interview

OFF campus- written test->2 rounds of interview about the Communication Networks, OSI model, Engineering stream subjects. and then talks with HR about the location preference and then on job training @ delhi faciilty.

Solution Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks.

Interview

average
    4 rounds
    1st written then two technical + HR
    first round consisted of aptitude and technical communication
    and then 2nd round technical interview, it was simple they asked us about our resume and little bit of technical questions.
    third round the further asked more about technical knowledge and then final consisted of simple HR informal round.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Nokia Networks (Bangalore) in February 2015.

Interview

Written test, in written test there will be 3 question on core java, not collections. 3 questions are programs, you need to write logic using core java, questions on exceptions, Threads, this part you should finish in 50 minutes. Another part is logic programs, for this you will be having 40m minute. Both parts will be available at time, but you need to finish second logic part first, otherwise application will will close session for it.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to convert number N of base X to number of base Y.   1 Answer
    • Two people are depositing a money at a time to a same account. You should implement it in given thread class with synchronization and run test case to verify it.   1 Answer
    • Custom Exception implementations we need to know, question on Enumerations. Playing card program on enumerations   2 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks (Bangalore) in February 2015.

Interview

Written (Verbal,Logical Reasoning and C),Technical Interview and HR each process are eliminating round.
    Get your C language basic clear.Data Structure was the favorite topic of panel prepare thoroughly.
    Written exam was 85 mins
    1.Verbal 10 question 10 mins
    2.Logical Reasoning 35 question 40 mins
    3.C 30 question 35 mins

Interview Questions

• Implement user defined function for strcmp library function?   Answer Question

Bss Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks.

Interview

Interview process was normal. There were 2 interview. One was on phone and other F2F. Interview was more technical, related to domain/current work profile/ nature of Job etc. HR round was telephonic, not much discussion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, HR gave standard salary hike and told about no negotiation policy.

R&D Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nokia Networks.

Interview

Scripting Questions. Will be asked to write scripts. I was asked to write scripts in both perl and shell.
    SDLC and STLC related questions.
    Agile methodology.
    Puzzles.
    SQL Queries.Complexity was average.
    Core Java related questions as I had written Java-selenium on my profile.
    Questions related to your project. If at all a telecom project is mentioned on the profile, they will scrutinize you.
    Overall it was a wonderful experience.

Negotiation

Will offer you a good amount. No need to negotiate at all.

Tier II Support Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview 2 rounds before that I has to get through the written exam Interview question were all technical in first round and bit HR were added in the second round

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks (Bangalore) in November 2014.

Interview

First Round: Pen and Paper test consisting of 3 sections
    first one was verbal round(2 passage consists of 10 questions 10 minutes)
    second one was Analytical test( 40 questions 30 minutes)
    third round was Technical round consistinf of DS, C++, operating system(20 questions)

Interview Questions

• they started asking questions from operating system
      it was difficult for me as i am from ECE background

1 Answer