Nokia Networks

Average Difficulty
227 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

R&D Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

Interview Details I got interview call through a consultancy. They scheduled a telephonic round first. It was easy, they just asked about my current work and some basic c++ questions. Next they called for face to face round. They asked very basic c++ questions and questions about my previous project. Aftre few days i called back to consultancy to know my application status, unfortunately I was not shortlisted for next round. Reason for rejection is unknown.

Interview Question – No difficult questions..basic OOPS questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

Interview Details Very good and should be good in problem solving and good knowledge in data structures.
Add on benefit if you know java and C Language.
you will be having written and 2 technical rounds followed by Hr Round.
Pay Package is good.

Interview Question – No difficult question asked.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

R&D Engineer (Core Java) Interview

R&D Engineer (Core Java)
Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2014.

Interview Details Interview process includes 3 rounds
1)Technical round, which includes Pure core java and algorithms in deep concepts
2) Technical Manager round, business use case scenarios, logics
3) Hr round

Interview Question – Print repeated numbers in array
Generics class loading
Sorting algorithms
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offered more than I expected

Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

Interview Details Interview was quite smooth. 2 Technical rounds and 1 HR round.
1st round- All basics of CORE Java, Hibernate(covered every topic)
2nd round - questions were conceptual. covered all topics of java. Code were asked to write

Negotiation Details – Got more than expected

Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

Interview Details First round - Written test by Merittrac (C++, Data Structures, Verbal, Aptitude)
Second round - Technical face to face (C++, Puzzles, Sorting, Searching)
Third round - Telephonic HR Interview (Formal introduction and related questions)

Interview Question – Puzzles take time to solve   Answer Question

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Nokia Networks in May 2014.

Interview Details First round was written aptitude give by merit track. It consisted of English paragraph answering, logical reasoning,basic computer science questions. It is followed by three interviews tech+managerial+HR. The people interviewing were pretty cool.

Interview Question – All the questions were real world scenario and was asked to write different test cases.The real world problems must be answered with programming solutions or general solutions.   Answer Question

Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in September 2010.

Interview Details First round will be telephonic. Only basic to intermediate level theoritical straight forward questions.
Second round - direct technical having group of members. Minimum 2 peoples. This was tough as there are multiple peoples in the same panel.
third round - managerial. This is just formal round.
final round - HR

Interview Question – Reading a whole file based on some patter and construct a dictionary out of it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR was not negotiable friendly.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Nokia Networks

Interview Details first round written test
second round tech interview
third round HR interview
written round had technical questions aptitude and verbal
In technical interview they were more concentrated on Digital communication and CCN
they also asked questions from Operating systems and C programming
from CCN questions like OSI layers, IP protocol
from digital communication questions like APSK, QPSK etc
from operating system questions like scheduling methods, segmentation etc
from C questions about structures etc

Interview Question – Private IP adress   View Answer

Solution Engineer Interview

Solution Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2010.

Interview Details Initially have to go through aptitude test- which was a bit easy as compared to wipro and TCS, then they take GD in a group of 10- with almost 300 people competing, then had to go through the 2 rounds of technical interview, then HR interview. For experienced candidates the interview processis simple-only one round of technical interview which may last for and hour or two, then an HR interview round.

Interview Question – Why you want to leave your current organization and what you are going to give to Nokia Solutions and Networks.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I joined as a fresher so we were already told the initial package and no negotiation took place.

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nokia Networks.

Interview Details I was informed from a senior management team to be at Gurgaon for an F2F interview. It was good. Started with some basics and fundamentals on Telecom Implementation. After that there was some analysis/viewpoint asked on some ongoing cases and concluded with conv on Salary expectation

Interview Question – Why you think that you are best one for this position?   View Answer

Worked for Nokia Networks? Contribute to the Community!