Nokia Networks Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2014
Updated Sep 14, 2014

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2014.

I got a all fron consultant and after one month my profile has been short listed. There was a panel of two person and they have asked basic java question on oops , Multithreading, garbage collection. The interview was moderate but they will ask yoy to write code . they have also asked about swings.overall it was not so tough or easy.

Interview Questions
    • They have given some variable which are instantiated and after that they were asking which object is eligble for garbage collection through jvm.   Answer Question
    There were no negotiation they have given me more than my expectations.

Solution Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Nokia Networks in March 2011.

It was a campus hiring drive. They started with general aptitude test followed by an essay on our thoughts on 3G technology. Once that was cleared we went through a Group Discussion round in which we were given general topics on current affairs. Post the Group discussion round we had a technical interview in which we were grilled about each and every possible aspect of telecom industry. From antennas to radio technology to 3G and LTE (but mostly textbook knowledge was tested as we were freshers). Once the technical interview was cleared we had a HR interview round. HR interview was mostly chit chat with the HR on how we handle daily life situation like disagreement with boss, workload pressure, future plans. Post that we received no communication from the HR for 2 months. But ultimately they released the list of who all were hired with the job title and location.

Interview Questions
    • The most creative way to sell a half empty coke bottle. :D   Answer Question
    As i was a fresher, we didnt have any negotiation phase. It was a standard package offered to all the freshers.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Nokia Networks in September 2014.

Two Technical + 1 Manager incl tecnical
    Mostly about C basics and C++.. Puzzles and projects.. Mostly people are helping so listen to them and then answer. Linked list, string manipulation and bit operators

Interview Questions
    • From 9 9 9 9 u have to form 100, u can do any operation u want   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2014.

Am a java developer and I attend interview on 23rd Aug 2014,reach by nsn office by 10am,after long wait,they called for the first round of technical discussion.They asked most of the questions about data Structures and collections nothing else .Am bit poor writing the codes for implementing Stack and Linked List,they asked few more programs like recursion,string character occurrences and few concepts like exceptions and threads.Thats it in first round,no frame works nothing they asked.That interviewer giving very nice explanation if i will not answer a questions.He supports me very good.It took around 45 min to 1 hour.Finally he said you selected for first round just wait for second round also.

In second round after 4 hours they called and two people sit and given marker and board to explain about my project.I presented very well and so many qts about only project and some techincal things they asked,most of the qts i answered in very good manner.They felt happy and they sent me to the manager round.It takes more than 1 hour.

In Manager round some puzzles and logical qts he asked and he said that work that they are doing in nsn he explained clearly and send to HR on same day at eveninig 6pm.

HR asked all the deatils and expected compensation details i asked good but they also offered same as expected.

Interview Questions
    • Data structures Stack and Queue Implementaions   View Answer
    While going for the interview,please verify your academic subjects like data structrure concepts becauseeven you are a java developer they will ask these type of qts

R&D Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

I got interview call through a consultancy. They scheduled a telephonic round first. It was easy, they just asked about my current work and some basic c++ questions. Next they called for face to face round. They asked very basic c++ questions and questions about my previous project. Aftre few days i called back to consultancy to know my application status, unfortunately I was not shortlisted for next round. Reason for rejection is unknown.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

Very good and should be good in problem solving and good knowledge in data structures.
    Add on benefit if you know java and C Language.
    you will be having written and 2 technical rounds followed by Hr Round.
    Pay Package is good.

R&D Engineer (Core Java) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2014.

Interview process includes 3 rounds
    1)Technical round, which includes Pure core java and algorithms in deep concepts
    2) Technical Manager round, business use case scenarios, logics
    3) Hr round

Interview Questions
    • Print repeated numbers in array
      Generics class loading
      Sorting algorithms
        Answer Question
    Offered more than I expected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

Interview was quite smooth. 2 Technical rounds and 1 HR round.
    1st round- All basics of CORE Java, Hibernate(covered every topic)
    2nd round - questions were conceptual. covered all topics of java. Code were asked to write

Got more than expected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

First round - Written test by Merittrac (C++, Data Structures, Verbal, Aptitude)
    Second round - Technical face to face (C++, Puzzles, Sorting, Searching)
    Third round - Telephonic HR Interview (Formal introduction and related questions)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Nokia Networks in May 2014.

First round was written aptitude give by merit track. It consisted of English paragraph answering, logical reasoning,basic computer science questions. It is followed by three interviews tech+managerial+HR. The people interviewing were pretty cool.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were real world scenario and was asked to write different test cases.The real world problems must be answered with programming solutions or general solutions.   Answer Question

Worked for Nokia Networks? Contribute to the Community!