Nokia Networks

Nokia Networks Interview Questions

Updated 23 Nov 2014
Updated 23 Nov 2014

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks in November 2014.

It was a scheduled interview. The guy was expecting the answer he knew, and not what we tell. He had least respect, and was attending the calls during the interview!

Interview Questions
    • Is SLL palindrome or not? Reverse of words in a string. Virtual function concepts   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks in November 2014.

First Round: Pen and Paper test consisting of 3 sections
    first one was verbal round(2 passage consists of 10 questions 10 minutes)
    second one was Analytical test( 40 questions 30 minutes)
    third round was Technical round consistinf of DS, C++, operating system(20 questions)

Interview Questions
    • they started asking questions from operating system
      it was difficult for me as i am from ECE background
        Answer Question

R&D Engineer Interview

I got a call from consultant then after 1 month i got mail for technical round . there was 2 people panel . interview was moderate they asked basic questions from telecom domain

Interview Questions
    They offered more than I expected

R & D Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks in September 2014.

Through pool campus. Job profile is wifi related.
    Written Test - Two Technical - 1 HR.
    Written - C, Electrical(for electrical guys)(Thyristors, 3phase, diodes, microcontroller etc), aptitiude, passage comprehension similar things
    1st Technical - C/C++ Data Structures, TDMA, FDMA, CDMA, Wifi related, Technologies used in gsm, 3g, 4g(didn't answer much about comm. but still passed)
    2nd Technical - c/c++, wifi related, again technologies used in gsm, 3g, 4g

No Negotiation

Senior R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nokia Networks in September 2014.

I got call from IMC HR reg. Nsn requirement, after few weeks they called and tolled that ur resume shortlisted and scheduled telephonic round. I last for 1 hhr. After few days I got call from consult reg f2f interview in bang,my curnt local z cennai.but I did not go, after few weeks went and attended.

Interview Questions
    • 1 round:questions socket programming,CPP,IPC. 2 round; fully c programming, threads,IPC, TCP/udp   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Nokia Networks in September 2014.

Two Technical + 1 Manager incl tecnical
    Mostly about C basics and C++.. Puzzles and projects.. Mostly people are helping so listen to them and then answer. Linked list, string manipulation and bit operators

Interview Questions
    • From 9 9 9 9 u have to form 100, u can do any operation u want   View Answer

R&D Engineer (Core Java) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2014.

Interview process includes 3 rounds
    1)Technical round, which includes Pure core java and algorithms in deep concepts
    2) Technical Manager round, business use case scenarios, logics
    3) Hr round

Interview Questions
    • Print repeated numbers in array
      Generics class loading
      Sorting algorithms
        Answer Question
    Offered more than I expected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2014.

Am a java developer and I attend interview on 23rd Aug 2014,reach by nsn office by 10am,after long wait,they called for the first round of technical discussion.They asked most of the questions about data Structures and collections nothing else .Am bit poor writing the codes for implementing Stack and Linked List,they asked few more programs like recursion,string character occurrences and few concepts like exceptions and threads.Thats it in first round,no frame works nothing they asked.That interviewer giving very nice explanation if i will not answer a questions.He supports me very good.It took around 45 min to 1 hour.Finally he said you selected for first round just wait for second round also.

In second round after 4 hours they called and two people sit and given marker and board to explain about my project.I presented very well and so many qts about only project and some techincal things they asked,most of the qts i answered in very good manner.They felt happy and they sent me to the manager round.It takes more than 1 hour.

In Manager round some puzzles and logical qts he asked and he said that work that they are doing in nsn he explained clearly and send to HR on same day at eveninig 6pm.

HR asked all the deatils and expected compensation details i asked good but they also offered same as expected.

Interview Questions
    While going for the interview,please verify your academic subjects like data structrure concepts becauseeven you are a java developer they will ask these type of qts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2014.

I got a all fron consultant and after one month my profile has been short listed. There was a panel of two person and they have asked basic java question on oops , Multithreading, garbage collection. The interview was moderate but they will ask yoy to write code . they have also asked about swings.overall it was not so tough or easy.

Interview Questions
    • They have given some variable which are instantiated and after that they were asking which object is eligble for garbage collection through jvm.   Answer Question
    There were no negotiation they have given me more than my expectations.

R & D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2014.

2 ROUNDS OF TECHNOCAL ROUNDS,PROGRAMMING THEN MANAGERIAL ROUND ..POST THAT HR that all,All they were looking for competency rigidness in you, the way you think,the way you answer, the way you approach the problem...reaching to solution anyway takes time in telecom they says :)

Interview Questions
    No such negotiations.Whatever I asked they paid more than that .So happy :)