Nokia Networks

Updated 23 Feb 2015
Updated 23 Feb 2015

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Nokia Networks in February 2015.

Written test, in written test there will be 3 question on core java, not collections. 3 questions are programs, you need to write logic using core java, questions on exceptions, Threads, this part you should finish in 50 minutes. Another part is logic programs, for this you will be having 40m minute. Both parts will be available at time, but you need to finish second logic part first, otherwise application will will close session for it.

Interview Questions
    • Write a program to convert number N of base X to number of base Y.   View Answer
    • Two people are depositing a money at a time to a same account. You should implement it in given thread class with synchronization and run test case to verify it.   View Answer
    • Custom Exception implementations we need to know, question on Enumerations. Playing card program on enumerations   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks in February 2015.

Written (Verbal,Logical Reasoning and C),Technical Interview and HR each process are eliminating round.
    Get your C language basic clear.Data Structure was the favorite topic of panel prepare thoroughly.
    Written exam was 85 mins
    1.Verbal 10 question 10 mins
    2.Logical Reasoning 35 question 40 mins
    3.C 30 question 35 mins

Interview Questions
    • Implement user defined function for strcmp library function?   Answer Question

Bss Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks.

Interview process was normal. There were 2 interview. One was on phone and other F2F. Interview was more technical, related to domain/current work profile/ nature of Job etc. HR round was telephonic, not much discussion.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, HR gave standard salary hike and told about no negotiation policy.

R&D Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nokia Networks.

Scripting Questions. Will be asked to write scripts. I was asked to write scripts in both perl and shell.
    SDLC and STLC related questions.
    Agile methodology.
    Puzzles.
    SQL Queries.Complexity was average.
    Core Java related questions as I had written Java-selenium on my profile.
    Questions related to your project. If at all a telecom project is mentioned on the profile, they will scrutinize you.
    Overall it was a wonderful experience.

Will offer you a good amount. No need to negotiate at all.

Tier II Support Engineer Interview

Interview 2 rounds before that I has to get through the written exam Interview question were all technical in first round and bit HR were added in the second round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks in November 2014.

First Round: Pen and Paper test consisting of 3 sections
    first one was verbal round(2 passage consists of 10 questions 10 minutes)
    second one was Analytical test( 40 questions 30 minutes)
    third round was Technical round consistinf of DS, C++, operating system(20 questions)

Interview Questions
    • they started asking questions from operating system
      it was difficult for me as i am from ECE background

View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks in November 2014.

It was a scheduled interview. The guy was expecting the answer he knew, and not what we tell. He had least respect, and was attending the calls during the interview!

Interview Questions
    • Is SLL palindrome or not? Reverse of words in a string. Virtual function concepts   Answer Question

R&D Engineer Interview

I got a call from consultant then after 1 month i got mail for technical round . there was 2 people panel . interview was moderate they asked basic questions from telecom domain

Interview Questions
    They offered more than I expected

R & D Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nokia Networks in September 2014.

Through pool campus. Job profile is wifi related.
    Written Test - Two Technical - 1 HR.
    Written - C, Electrical(for electrical guys)(Thyristors, 3phase, diodes, microcontroller etc), aptitiude, passage comprehension similar things
    1st Technical - C/C++ Data Structures, TDMA, FDMA, CDMA, Wifi related, Technologies used in gsm, 3g, 4g(didn't answer much about comm. but still passed)
    2nd Technical - c/c++, wifi related, again technologies used in gsm, 3g, 4g

No Negotiation

Senior R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nokia Networks in September 2014.

I got call from IMC HR reg. Nsn requirement, after few weeks they called and tolled that ur resume shortlisted and scheduled telephonic round. I last for 1 hhr. After few days I got call from consult reg f2f interview in bang,my curnt local z cennai.but I did not go, after few weeks went and attended.

Interview Questions
    • 1 round:questions socket programming,CPP,IPC. 2 round; fully c programming, threads,IPC, TCP/udp   View Answer