Nokia Networks Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 27, 2014
228 interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2014.

Am a java developer and I attend interview on 23rd Aug 2014,reach by nsn office by 10am,after long wait,they called for the first round of technical discussion.They asked most of the questions about data Structures and collections nothing else .Am bit poor writing the codes for implementing Stack and Linked List,they asked few more programs like recursion,string character occurrences and few concepts like exceptions and threads.Thats it in first round,no frame works nothing they asked.That interviewer giving very nice explanation if i will not answer a questions.He supports me very good.It took around 45 min to 1 hour.Finally he said you selected for first round just wait for second round also.

In second round after 4 hours they called and two people sit and given marker and board to explain about my project.I presented very well and so many qts about only project and some techincal things they asked,most of the qts i answered in very good manner.They felt happy and they sent me to the manager round.It takes more than 1 hour.

In Manager round some puzzles and logical qts he asked and he said that work that they are doing in nsn he explained clearly and send to HR on same day at eveninig 6pm.

HR asked all the deatils and expected compensation details i asked good but they also offered same as expected.

Interview Questions
    • Data structures Stack and Queue Implementaions   View Answer
    While going for the interview,please verify your academic subjects like data structrure concepts becauseeven you are a java developer they will ask these type of qts

R&D Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

I got interview call through a consultancy. They scheduled a telephonic round first. It was easy, they just asked about my current work and some basic c++ questions. Next they called for face to face round. They asked very basic c++ questions and questions about my previous project. Aftre few days i called back to consultancy to know my application status, unfortunately I was not shortlisted for next round. Reason for rejection is unknown.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

Very good and should be good in problem solving and good knowledge in data structures.
    Add on benefit if you know java and C Language.
    you will be having written and 2 technical rounds followed by Hr Round.
    Pay Package is good.

R&D Engineer (Core Java) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2014.

Interview process includes 3 rounds
    1)Technical round, which includes Pure core java and algorithms in deep concepts
    2) Technical Manager round, business use case scenarios, logics
    3) Hr round

Interview Questions
    • Print repeated numbers in array
      Generics class loading
      Sorting algorithms
        Answer Question
    Offered more than I expected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

Interview was quite smooth. 2 Technical rounds and 1 HR round.
    1st round- All basics of CORE Java, Hibernate(covered every topic)
    2nd round - questions were conceptual. covered all topics of java. Code were asked to write

Got more than expected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

First round - Written test by Merittrac (C++, Data Structures, Verbal, Aptitude)
    Second round - Technical face to face (C++, Puzzles, Sorting, Searching)
    Third round - Telephonic HR Interview (Formal introduction and related questions)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Nokia Networks in May 2014.

First round was written aptitude give by merit track. It consisted of English paragraph answering, logical reasoning,basic computer science questions. It is followed by three interviews tech+managerial+HR. The people interviewing were pretty cool.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were real world scenario and was asked to write different test cases.The real world problems must be answered with programming solutions or general solutions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in September 2010.

First round will be telephonic. Only basic to intermediate level theoritical straight forward questions.
    Second round - direct technical having group of members. Minimum 2 peoples. This was tough as there are multiple peoples in the same panel.
    third round - managerial. This is just formal round.
    final round - HR

Interview Questions
    • Reading a whole file based on some patter and construct a dictionary out of it.   Answer Question
    HR was not negotiable friendly.

Software Engineer Interview

first round written test
    second round tech interview
    third round HR interview
    written round had technical questions aptitude and verbal
    In technical interview they were more concentrated on Digital communication and CCN
    they also asked questions from Operating systems and C programming
    from CCN questions like OSI layers, IP protocol
    from digital communication questions like APSK, QPSK etc
    from operating system questions like scheduling methods, segmentation etc
    from C questions about structures etc

Solution Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2010.

Initially have to go through aptitude test- which was a bit easy as compared to wipro and TCS, then they take GD in a group of 10- with almost 300 people competing, then had to go through the 2 rounds of technical interview, then HR interview. For experienced candidates the interview processis simple-only one round of technical interview which may last for and hour or two, then an HR interview round.

Interview Questions
    • Why you want to leave your current organization and what you are going to give to Nokia Solutions and Networks.   Answer Question
    I joined as a fresher so we were already told the initial package and no negotiation took place.

Worked for Nokia Networks? Contribute to the Community!