Northrop Grumman

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Charlottesville, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview Details LONG PROCESS. Because of the size of the company and the nature of the defense contracting business, there are several long steps before final hire.

Interview Question – Didn't experience any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Washington, DC (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in April 2008.

Interview Details Applied online and received a call back for my resume after a few weeks. Talked 1 on 1 with interviewee. The process basically consisted of myself going into detail about the contents of my resume and talking about my past projects and how they would benefit me at this company.

Interview Question – Explain how you would have changed some of the management aspects of your previous employers?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Got another Offer more convenient to lifestyle and location

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!