Northrop Grumman

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Charlottesville, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview Details LONG PROCESS. Because of the size of the company and the nature of the defense contracting business, there are several long steps before final hire.

Interview Question – Didn't experience any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Washington, DC (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in April 2008.

Interview Details Applied online and received a call back for my resume after a few weeks. Talked 1 on 1 with interviewee. The process basically consisted of myself going into detail about the contents of my resume and talking about my past projects and how they would benefit me at this company.

Interview Question – Explain how you would have changed some of the management aspects of your previous employers?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Got another Offer more convenient to lifestyle and location

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Northrop Grumman

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!

Northrop Grumman Videos

Northrop Grumman – Why Work for Us?

We invite you to learn more about Northrop Grumman’s varied businesses and our rich history of innovation. Northrop Grumman continues to manufacture some of the most cutting-edge technology and products. As a member of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northrop Grumman Administrative Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Northrop Grumman employees and interview candidates.