Northrop Grumman Help Desk Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 9 months - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in June 2011.

Excellent communication from recruiter through entire hiring process. Easy to get ahold of recruiter. Excellent interview environment, questions were pertinent and thoughtful. No-nonsense interview questions, limited facilities tour during interview. Interviewed with direct team lead, and area manager.

Interview Questions
  • No questions were unexpected, I recommend thoroughly preparing for the interview in advance, answering your questions intelligently, thoughtfully, and truthfully.   Answer Question
I didn't try to negotiate myself, however now I feel like they may have been open to negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Northrop Grumman

Help Desk Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in December 2011.

Manager who was interviewing impressed importance of attendance, and that 60% of work is password resets. Second interviewer asked several questions about how to solve common problems with MS Outlook and internet access for users.

Interview Questions
    • How would you troubleshoot an internet connection issue in Win XP?   Answer Question

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!