OpenText Interview Questions

Updated 16 Apr 2015

2.6

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at OpenText (Hyderābād).

Interview

average,depends on manager,if testing manager is conducting interview then,same set of questions are asked for all the candidates else different by average questions are asked.
    few simple logical questions are also asked

Interview Questions

• 1.reverse a string without using predefined function
      2.print factorial of a number
      3.query to fetch highest salary

Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at OpenText (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a 3 step process in which we had a normal online test of aptitude which included some questions related to quants, logic, and english.
    After that it was a coding round which had 3 questions to be done in any of our preferred language. They were of a normal level and not too difficult.

After that it was a final technical round in which interviewer was a cool person and he asked some basics of oops and 2 codes to be written in front of him just as a purpose of checking our problem solving.

After each round shortlisting was done and finally out of 100 student around 15 were selected.

Overall it was a easy process.. Which took a day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations were made. Salary was already told to us.

At Hyderbad Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at OpenText in November 2014.

Interview

Applied through college, the process consist of aptitude, coding and then the technical interview.Aptitude was easy and consisted of Java,C and C++ and then was the coding round which was of moderate difficulty and the major elimination took place.Interview was very easy and mainly the questions were asked on oops.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at OpenText (Hyderābād).

Interview

There were 3 rounds
    written test,Program Round,Technical and HR interview.
    The Written Test was easy if you are good at c++,c and java you can easily qualify.
    Coming to coding Part 3 programs were given You have to write Code in 60 Minutes.
    In Technical and HR if you are good at communication skills and basic knowledge in os,c,c++and java you can get job in open text

Interview Questions

• Write a Program to Count Trailing no of zeros in factorial of given number   Answer Question

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at OpenText.

Interview

General interview process. .. nothing outstanding. Mostly standard questions were asked and they covered the complete experience and skills that are listed in our resume. Should be easy enough to tackle these interviews though.

Interview Questions

• It was easy enough and mostly relevant to the experience   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at OpenText in June 2014.

Interview

the interview consists of totally five rounds first round was the written exam which consists of 35 java questions and 15 aptitude questions second round consists of online written exam which we have to write programs remaining three two are technical rounds and one are hr rounds

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at OpenText (Hyderābād) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 rounds. The 1st round was Aptitude+Technical based online test.
    The 2nd round was Technical round in which they ask questions relationg to the projects,java,SQL(most questions).

Interview Questions

• All the questions were easy.
      The questions on SQL were tricky to solve.They ask questions on BCNF and Transaction Concurrency.

1 Answer

Negotiation

Prepare well for the interview and do not reject the offer. You may have offers from several consultancy companies but you can't get a better place than in OpenText. Here you will be paid and moved up based on your performance. If it is great, you can a lot of bucks than you would if you were in a consultancy company.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at OpenText (Hyderābād) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview Process is very big. Almost 6 Technical rounds. Each round around 1 Hour.
    I think one level panel members dont believe on previous round panel. Every round was technical and even Project Manager also asked basic core java questions. This seems to be funny. Each interviewer wants to prove himself on what he knows.

Interview Questions

• Basic Core java question from a Project manager in 6th round was unexpected.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Interview

They have lengthy interview process. Minimum is 4 rounds and have heard someone underwent even 9 rounds of interview. Most if time, you will be asked to write code. Some questions are just asked for sake of asking. I am not sure if all their current employees can ask stupid questions.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at OpenText (Hyderābād) in February 2013.

Interview

At first, skill test is conducted which includes java,c,,aptitude,analytical. next step is face to face interview in which logical skills and technical skills are observed.

Interview Questions

• No questions like that and the questions asked me are puzzle,my strengths,a c program and few questions about my resume.   2 Answers