Oracle

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst
Bangalore

I applied in-person - interviewed at Oracle in September 2010.

Interview Details 3 rounds of interview, one telephonic and 2 face to face rounds, Interview was mostly on the domain and work profile i was working, Mostly from the resume. They wanted to check managerial capabilities as well.

Interview Question – Depends on the interviewer   Answer Question

Senior Applications Engineer Interview

Senior Applications Engineer
Delhi

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle in January 2011.

Interview Details They take two months to generate the offer letter after selection. Hiring process includes
1 written test + 5 levels interview
3 Technical + 1 Managerial + 1 Director

Interview Question – They will drill you down to test your skill set. Be careful what is written in your resume. If you are going for an application engineer profile you should also be very good in database / SQL queries.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate in the beginning since you won't get any hike for next 2 or 3 years. Join this organization if you want some challenging task and quality work . This is not the right place for you if you want to make money. You will be offered less as per the market standard. They give you maximum 30% hike if you were really good in your interview.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details I went throught Employee referral- interview was easy.. they asked to write code only.. code from project. And asked about project..how the idea came.. who and all worked with u. And then qns from java as i said i am comfortable in java. Completely all qns are from ur resumes.

Interview Question – They asked me to write a part of my project from that they asked me to modify it..   Answer Question

Senior Member of Technical Staff Interview

Senior Member of Technical Staff
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in December 2010.

Interview Details 2 rounds of F2F technical interview; 1 discussion round with hiring manager; followed by background verification and offer letter was issued; overall little difficult interview and a very lazy process to issue offer letter.

Interview Question – what is the angle between hour hand and minute hand when the time is 3:15?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – issuing an offer takes a real long time; if u have patience to wait for 2-3 months try for opportunities.

Network Administrator Interview

Network Administrator

Interviewed at Oracle

Interview Details Interview process and hiring process are quite time daunting.. Oracle took lot of time to release offer letter and interviewer was not clear with what exactly the profile will be

Applications Engineer Interview

Applications Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details Written exam and then interview. You can expect 5-6 rounds of interview. Along with technical questions , lot of puzzles are asked. Even if you are a java resource SQL questions will be asked. In java focus is given to JDBC also along with Core Java. Scenario based questions are also asked.

Interview Question – Scenario based question. Was asked to design tables for Air traffic system   Answer Question

Partner Business Consultant Interview

Partner Business Consultant
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in November 2013.

Interview Details The interview process had a total of 5 rounds. The standard of questions posted by panelists were of very good standard. The communication and information about each process was very streamlined.
Here are the 5 rounds:
1) Telephonic HR Interview
2) Telephonice Manager Intreview
3) Panel Interview 1
4) Panel Interview 2
5) Presentation over process understanding
6) HR discussion

Interview Question – Presentation over process understanding   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The compensation was up to market standards, nothing much to negotiate. They have a fixed compensation range for all positions.

Member Technical Staff Interview

Member Technical Staff
Delhi

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in November 2013.

Interview Details 1) Got Oncampus hired
2) There was a written exam with Apti/C/C++/English (Simple)
3) Interview round
         i) Plain C/C++ basic questions
        ii) Algorithms, Data Structures (detailed interview)
       iii) Apti and general questions
       iv) HR round

Interview Question – You can get though with simple preparations   Answer Question

Senior Member of Technical Staff Interview

Senior Member of Technical Staff
Bangalore

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle in July 2010.

Interview Details One Telephonic round - as usual collections and design patterns and datastructures
3 technical face to face round - Multithreading and IO
two onsite rounds - Comparison with C++ and java

After all the rounds of interview, I got to know that i got selected but asked to wait for the approvals and offer from CEO office.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Oracle in November 2010.

Interview Details The hiring process is always slow. Often there is a huge gap between rounds of interviews as the process does not end in one day. background verification is very strict and will take a long time. And If you are selected, you will have to wait for very long before you can get your offer letter. Make sure you stay connected with the HR or the manager who has hired you to follow up on the offer letter once selected.

The interviews are mostly easy with questions on c and java basic concepts

Interview Question – none, Questions are basic and theoritical   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got a good percentage hike from my previous company. about 30%. So i didnt have to negotiate much

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!