Oracle

Updated 27 Feb 2015
Updated 27 Feb 2015
1,502 Interview Reviews

Credit Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Oracle.

The Interview was in 3 rounds, 1st was telephonic 2nd and 3rd were Face to Face. Lot of Technical Questions . They are pretty much concerned about the dates and period you write in Resume . In 2nd round manager told me that they are very concerned on dates . I had written as Jan 2015 but it is actually Dec 2014. I didnt tell him in 2nd round nor I remembered what i wrote in my CV as i had drafted it before leaving my last job. Later when I saw it was Jan 2015. In 3rd round I told another manager that it is Dec 2014 and apologised to him saying I am sorry that it was a mistake.

I have changed 3 jobs in 3 years due to personal issues. I am not sure if they would consider me . Profile is good and my interview also went well just that I made silly mistakes of all this.

Software Developer III Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Oracle.

That is very good.There is a written test first and then interview with two people. Later there is a discussion with Manager. Then HR round. I given my best and it is in process.

Interview Questions
    • They did it on powerbuilder and covered all the questions.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oracle.

Total 3 technical rounds followed by HR discussion. The process took an entire day
    1. Written test on SQL and PLSQL
    2. Face to face round 1: Basic SQL queries, PLSQL features, Oracle RDBMS concepts
    3. Face to face round 2: Advanced SQL queries, Questions of Hands on Oracle database Experience
    4. HR discussion: Not much negotiation ...

Not much negotiation.

Applications Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Oracle.

I appeared for the recruitment process through college campus hiring. We were around 500 people who appeared for the aptitude test. Oracle was hiring for 2 divisions. The top 70 For Oracle Applications and the next 150 for Oracle Financial Software Services (OFSS) . For Oracle Applications we had to appear for a written technical test whereas the OFSS shortlisted candidates directly proceded to interview. Out of these 70, 15 of us were shortlisted for the technical interview.
    Ultimately around 15 people were hired for OFSS and 2 of us for Applications.

The key is to be honest and try to attempt whatever problems are asked. They are more interested in seeing your approach and attitude in the interview. It is alright if you do not know the answer as long as you give your best. Do not try to lie, be open about what you do not know. The aptitude tests cover your technical concepts and you will be asked about your approach in solving these problems during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to optimize an algorithm which was extremely difficult. However, the interviewer seemed happy with my attempt.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Oracle.

A written test followed up by a Group discussion along with Managerial interview and A lengthy HR 1:1 interview and preaparation is a must and should without u can land upto getting out from initial round

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oracle in January 2015.

There was a written test at the beginning which has some DBMS Quires , aptitude and Algorithms.
    then a technical Interview was taken according to ones Interest

Java UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Oracle.

Got interview slot through the HR directly. 1st level was by a team member which was very interesting and informative. Questions were from core java concepts. There was a mismatch between the JD and my skill set which was overlooked by the HR. So me and the team lead had a conflict of interest which resulted in discontinuation of the interview in the 2nd level.

Interview Questions
    • GC implementation algorithms, Sorting algorithms, collections   Answer Question

Smts Interview

The interviews are fairly basic and not tough at all.
    The offer letter however takes a lot of time.
    The questions concentrate around SQL and PL SQL
    The offer can not be negotiated on.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goregaon East
    Anonymous Employee in Goregaon East

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Oracle in December 2014.

Interview held in December 2014, mumbai, 3 rounds of interview is there, 1st - aptitude test - fully based on capital market, money market, derivatives, securities, n all finance related question, basic finance question not so tough,but without knowledge it won't be that easy,
    2 nd round - team leader /manager round just to grasp whether you have knowledge about the position you applied or just randomly you cleared the aptitude test, they'll ask you question related to finance only not so deep but its a bit tough and tricky.. even they ask accounts related questions, current market situations, rbi policies government policies towards financial market,

3rd round - sr. Manager round, as I couldn't able to clear the 2 nd round they didn't ask me for this round..
    It tooks 2 days.. 1 st day- aptitude test.. if you clears that, then they will call you for 2nd n 3rd round within a week..

There were 40 questions in aptitude test.. 1 hour..
    Managers/HR were nice to me throughout the process..

Interview Questions
    • what is ISIN, options, forward futures, rbi tools, inflation control measures, golden rules of accounting, corporate decisions, various credit rating agencies name, bonds, T bills, debentures, IPO, current account deficit, working capital, many more finance related questions was there..   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Oracle in December 2014.

No Offer letter after clearing 6 hectic rounds

1. Written test
    2. 3 technical rounds - F2F
    3. 1 Telephonic round- Skype
    4. 1 Managerial round

one of the waste interview process i have ever seen ;6 rounds for 3yr exp guy and each round of min. 1 hour are you kidding me ?, what i noticed is questions asked are 90% same in all the rounds then what is use of 3 technical rounds just time waste.

After clearing all the rounds ,i dint get offer from them

Just for sake of 25k they rejected and selected other guy who accepted for less offer without asking me for salary negotiation