Oracle Interview Questions

3.1

Senior Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Oracle.

too many rounds. Technical rounds were too long.
    First it was written. mainly based in SCJP,
    2nd technical interview. Covered all subjects to Computer Science
    3rd technical interview. Write progammes for testing logic of a developer
    Next round how creative you are.. You need to give a small presentation too

Interview Questions
    • No such questions. But interesting were in technical interview after the technical they asked some puzzles.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview process is medium difficulty. The first round is purely technical .. 2nd would be face to face technical followed by manager's round and then director's round.. HR Round is the last followed by several processes related to offer release.. Getting an offer can take almost a month, from the date if 1st interview..

Interview Questions
    It is negotiable at all time.. I got what i wanted.. So, accepted it at a go..

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Oracle.

Initial Aptitude and Technical test of basic level consisting of aptitude math and C,C++,Java and DBMS .
    Technical Round 1 which had easy to medium question on our domain and a little bit of C programming. Puzzles were asked too
    Technical Round 2 -( A little more serious level questions about the branch you studied in etc
    HR round- Good talking and convincing skills needed

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Oracle.

It was not too good.They asked me the unexpected questions.I was expecting questions from RDBMS
    as I had told that it was my favourite subject.But they asked me about computer networks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Oracle.

I was interviewed at Oracle Financial Software Services at collage placement. Aptitude round was hard, but then lots of students were selected for tech round. Tech round was easy, questions were based on resume, java oops and few HR type questions.Later HR was also good but they decided to eliminate from HR round too.

Interview Questions
    • On basic compilation and execution of java, JDK, JRE and JVM.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

as usual telephonic, 2-3 technical round followed by HR
    in Ist technical round more emphasize given on core aspects of java
    2nd round was related to web technologies like j2ee , web services etc

Interview Questions
    • where you want to be in next 5 years , next 8 years in this organisation   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Oracle.

Communication via an agent. The interview lasted 6 - 7 rounds. All technical but one. The interview was rigorous technically. The interview were first conducted remotely and then I was called to the Head Office for an 1 on 1 interview process

Interview Questions
    • Implement an efficient database connection pool manager.   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Oracle.

Hugely vary depending on teams and person.

For server technology they will focus mostly on core java, collections, threads, problem solving skills and skills people worked in the past.

Process mostly telephonic followed by 2/3 rounds of F2F interviews.

Interview Questions
    • People mostly focus on core java and resume. Not so much algorithm specific interviews.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Oracle.

Minimum three rounds of technical interviews followed by a HR discussion. Interview is based on basic technical knowledge and not much into specifics. The first interview would be taken by a team member and next would by managers.

Interview Questions
    • There is no set pattern of questioning. Depends on the team/interviewers preference of questioning.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in September 2014.

3 rounds process
    1.Aptitude
    2.Technical interview
    3.HR interview
          Brush up your resume and please do not bluff anything please go straightforward stick to your project work and simple questions were asked only on my project work. Tell that you are ready to accept challenges.

Interview Questions

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!