Oracle Interview Questions

Updated 18 Oct 2014
Updated 18 Oct 2014
1,348 Interview Reviews

Analyst - KPO Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Oracle.

Aptitude test - which is basic understanding of language, quants and logical questions
    2 technical rounds- First round - Panel interview with 2 members - ask you basic questions from accouting to investment banking and capital market basics.
    Second round - more detail oriented, test you further on your knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • questions on all aspects related to capital markets and investment banking   Answer Question

BDC Interview

Prior to their travels, the actor and Miro were seen attending a Dodgers game together last month where they cosied up and cheered on the boys in blue.

Interview Questions
    • he new couple were most recently snapped by shutterbugs arriving in Copenhagen, Denmark, over the weekend, where they attempted to stay incognito by wearing hoodies, hats and dark shades.

Answer Question

Senior Member of Technical Staff Interview

Great process
    Tel
    Domain exp, what can be extracted from your past work.
    Face to face
    paper presentation
    coding
    discussions
    HR
    negotiation
    Basics of comp. science, Multiple choice qs, 1 coding question, paper presentation
    4 interviews
    4 people in total interviewed
    HR separate
    Salary was bad please negotiate
    Oracle Oracle Oracle Oracle Oracle Oracle Oracle Oracle Oracle

Applications Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Oracle.

Oracle came to our college for campus recruitments.
    The whole interview process consisted of four rounds.
    #1. was an online MCQ round. It had four sections : Aptitude,verbal, logical and technical.
    The remaining three rounds were PI's. Two technical and one HR.
    The technical questions were mostly on Java and DBMS.
    IMPORTANT CONCEPTS :
    Multi-threading and synchronisation
    Strings
    Serialisability and
    Collection classes .
    SQL queries.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty simple mostly on basics .
      I felt few of SQL queries asked , were bit difficult.
        Answer Question

Software Engineer (Software Developer II) Interview

I applied on campus.First round was basic aptitude and technical questions. Second round consisted of four logical problems and another half an hour was allocated for a code(paper based).Next it consisted of two technical interviews followed by an HR.

Interview Questions
    • Many overlapping rectangles were given in the first quadrant.I had to find the union of the areas of all the rectangles present inside the first quadrant.   Answer Question

Senior Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oracle.

too many rounds. Technical rounds were too long.
    First it was written. mainly based in SCJP,
    2nd technical interview. Covered all subjects to Computer Science
    3rd technical interview. Write progammes for testing logic of a developer
    Next round how creative you are.. You need to give a small presentation too

Interview Questions
    • No such questions. But interesting were in technical interview after the technical they asked some puzzles.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle.

Interview process is medium difficulty. The first round is purely technical .. 2nd would be face to face technical followed by manager's round and then director's round.. HR Round is the last followed by several processes related to offer release.. Getting an offer can take almost a month, from the date if 1st interview..

Interview Questions
    It is negotiable at all time.. I got what i wanted.. So, accepted it at a go..

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Oracle.

Initial Aptitude and Technical test of basic level consisting of aptitude math and C,C++,Java and DBMS .
    Technical Round 1 which had easy to medium question on our domain and a little bit of C programming. Puzzles were asked too
    Technical Round 2 -( A little more serious level questions about the branch you studied in etc
    HR round- Good talking and convincing skills needed

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Oracle.

It was not too good.They asked me the unexpected questions.I was expecting questions from RDBMS
    as I had told that it was my favourite subject.But they asked me about computer networks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oracle.

I was interviewed at Oracle Financial Software Services at collage placement. Aptitude round was hard, but then lots of students were selected for tech round. Tech round was easy, questions were based on resume, java oops and few HR type questions.Later HR was also good but they decided to eliminate from HR round too.

Interview Questions
    • On basic compilation and execution of java, JDK, JRE and JVM.   Answer Question