Oracle

3.6

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Oracle.

Online Application or Employee Referral followed by, Call from HR Recruiter or Technical manager for technical telephonic interview followed by one 2 one discussion and HR Interview with salary negotiations round. sometime there can be multiple rounds of interview as well depending upon the GBU hiring. Normal Process followed by all IT Companies in India.

N/A

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Senior Consultant Interview

took over an year to get selected due to internal reorg. 2 phone interviews and 1 face to face interview. Interview process was average and not very tough. can expect lot of questions though so be prepared well on Oracle business

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Oracle in November 2011.

Discussion with the HR on the fitment for the open position
    Round of Technical Intervie
    Second round of technical interview
    Manager Round
    HR Round - Salary Negotiation
    Offer made

Interview Questions
    Negotiation phase was pretty long
    I was given chance to think about the offer and accept or reject accordingly

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle in March 2011.

I am available for interview with in my contact details

Interview Questions
    • How you can handle Project without Gaps   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle in March 2010.

2 rounds of technical interview and 1 round of HR. Current interview processes are more detailed with 3 rounds.

NO negotiation, they did not entertain any negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Oracle in June 2009.

It took me 4 days to give interviews. There were several rounds such as Written, Technical and HR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle in February 2008.

For experienced people there are multiple rounds of technical interviews followed by manager round and sometimes HR round

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate much since I had a break before this employment

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Oracle.

I was working with a local recruiter cross country to get interview with Oracle in their Manufacturing Consultant Group. Most of the paper work, experiences and what I was looking for in the total package was conveyed to the recruiter for expectation. It was the whole day interview. I first met with the consulting manager, which is the person that I report directly, then I was interviewed in a group with several current consultants, then the senior manager, and the project manager with several current projects.

Interview Questions
    • My background was in database, but I didn't work with Oracle database in my previous job except with the government and school doing teaching assistant in database. I mainly was in software development using CASE life cycle and testing products. They want to know if I am cut out to do consultant as it requires many different tasks within the project and my previous employer did not show consultant experience. Also, majority of the interviewee graduated from an ivy league school and I didn't. I had to used my teaching experience and the work from government to show how I have the drive to do consultant and enjoyed doing these consultant projects at client site.. I was very lucky at the time otherwise I don't think I can get into Oracle without Oracle experience.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate for Oracle to pay relocation expenses from Virginia to California and short term living expenses while waiting for items to move over cross country. I also got a sign-on bonus.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in October 2013.

Interview process went quickly, from initial email contact to phone interview in less than 3 days. 7 days later there was a Skype interview that went very well. It was very well thought out on the interviewers side and was a positive experience over all. The fact that the req was put on hold through Q4 just knocked the wind out of my sails.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you want to work in such a high stress position?   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle.

Very long process. Took almost 3 months.

Interview Questions
    • simple questions on your background and experience mostly.   Answer Question