Panduit

Updated 14 Nov 2014
Updated 14 Nov 2014

2.9

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Panduit.

Very easy process, was contacted by recruiter, then interviewed in person, all meetings were mostly about understanding how I've performed in previous roles and I had dealt with the company in my last job anyway. There was less talk about the job role than usually expected in interviews mostly because I was already familiar with the company and the type of role and it had been made very clear what was expected

Interview Questions
    • Was given a scenario to respond to, can't quite remember details but the point was to understand how I would firefight or perform damage control.   Answer Question

Had another job offer

Product Design Engineer Interview

Called by an HR specialist, and told to take a drug test prior to interview. After two weeks, they sent me to get my drug test done and scheduled an in person interview. The interview was brief (30 minutes), and casual. About a week later I received a call asking when I could start.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were fairly standard; prior experience, education, etc.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinley Park, IL (US)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Panduit in April 2014.

There was a two person panel interview and then a one person interview in the same day. Some questions were behavioral others were regarding my experience and skills. Very easy and everyone in the process was very helpful.

I declined the position at first and then was called a couple of months later and reoffered the position. I do believe they bring their best offer to the candidate at first.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinley Park, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Panduit in March 2014.

Phone interview with a recruiter followed by another phone interview with the hiring manager. Went on-site for two hours and met with people from the talent acquisition group. The offer stage was strange. I asked for an extension to make my decision by one day through voice-mail and email. I got no response and assumed I had the night to make my final decision. I received an email around 7pm that evening saying the request to extend was declined and the offer was no longer on the table. The ending came out very unprofessionally. It felt like they were avoiding my rejection by rejecting me first.

Interview Questions
    • They focused on behavioral based interview questions, asked a lot about specific scenarios I had been in and how I handled them and what I learned.   Answer Question

I received a counter-offer from my current company that was too hard to pass up.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burr Ridge, IL (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Panduit.

A joke.

Interview Questions
    • None really. It was pretty straight forward.   View Answer

Pay was low and reviews were bad. I didn't want to go down this road.

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Panduit in August 2013.

easy questions, focus more on the language skills

District Sales Manager Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Panduit in August 2013.

Varies--changes every year. Currently, they use an outside recruiter. A colleague interviewed for a promotion and the hiring manager kept texting and using his I-pad. It took them 10 weeks to make a decision, with no communication to the internal candidates during that time.

Interview Questions
    • to paraphrase: you just surgery a few months ago, are you sure you are up to the task?   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate salary as they would not budge on the vacation time.

Business Development Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Panduit.

Had about 2 phone screens/ 1 with HR/ 1 with hiring manager.
    Then went onsite 2X with about 4 different people-- General background/Technology questions--- Good experience

Manufacturing Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Panduit in May 2013.

One interview conducted with Engineering Manager. He was friendly and interview was not tense. Questions were largely based on experience in engineering.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a situation where an experienced worker (working under you) challenges your opinion.   Answer Question

Assistant Chief Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burr Ridge, IL (US)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Panduit.

Brownies

Interview Questions

Pay was very low. Morale is low. Bad reviews of workplace. Management is an unjustified mess. Software needs draino.