Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at PepsiCo
- Merchandiser (38)
- Sales Representative (37)
- Intern (34)
- RSR Route Sales Representative (32)
- District Sales Leader (24)
- Operations Resource (22)
- Route Sales Representative (20)
- Financial Analyst (13)
- Sales Development Program (13)
- Operations Manager (11)
- Sales (10)
- Supply Chain (10)
- Supply Chain Intern (10)
- Marketing Manager (8)
- Operations (7)
- Supply Chain Analyst (7)
- Packer (7)
- Full Time Merchandiser (7)
- Route Sales Associate (7)
- Supply Chain Associate (6)
- Finance Analyst (6)
- Administrative Assistant (6)
- Sales Associate (5)
- Marketing Analyst (5)
- Warehouser I (5)
- District Sales Leader Designate (5)
- Campus Development Program (4)
- Production Supervisor (4)
- Manager (4)
- RSA (4)
Finance Manager Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at PepsiCo in October 2012.
Phone interview with recruiter follow by 4 interviews in one day. Each interview was 30min and questions were behavioral based.
- Most all questions were standard behavioral ones that you would see on an internet search. One was something like "Describe a time when you did not have enough information to make a decision and what did you do?" Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo
Finance Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2009.
PepsiCo implemented a compus hire style recruiting strategy in 2009 where it interviewed a large number of candidates for potential hires. It started with a phone screen by recruitor followed by phone interview by the hiring manager. Both lasted for approximately 1 hour.
- Describe a time when you encountered a difficult situation. 1 Answer
Finance Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at PepsiCo in November 2008.
Two rounds and at least 5 interviews.