PepsiCo Interview Questions

Updated 22 Oct 2014
Updated 22 Oct 2014

2.8

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

First a GD and then personal interview. Interview was only hr related.

GET Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Phycometric Test, GD, Technical Interview

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo in August 2013.

Psychometric Test; Group Discussion; Personal Interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at PepsiCo in June 2013.

Telephonic interview followed by one on one with the brand manager. The telephonic interview consisted of HR questions in and around my CV. Strengths, weakness, why am i looking for a role in marketing.
    One on one interview was more technical and consisted of questions like: as a marketeer, my perception about Mountain dew. What did i like, dislike about Mountain Dew. Pepsi as a brand and its competitors.

Interview Questions
    • asked me to create changes in the current advertisement to make it more attractive.   Answer Question

Sales Trainee/Ce Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Just after completing my MBA I appeared for this position in December 2004.There was a series of 5 rounds of Interviews .Two written, General Apptitude and Pshychometric test, and and three verbal with the Vice-President HR and Vice -President Sales and the TDM.The interviews were over a span of a week.

Interview Questions
    • None.The Interview was very smooth and to the point Visa - Viz my past knowledve and experience.   Answer Question
    The offer was as per Company policy in that region.I was offered the position of sales trainee and confirmed as a CE within the stipulated Date.

Territory Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in January 2013.

Hiring Process included 5 stages- CV Shortlist, Interview by the Business head, Interview by the VP HR, Psychometric test and Final stage of interview by Head HR. Once you clear all the rounds, the final step is to negotiate with the Compen Dept.

Interview Questions
    • Business round was about Sales and Distribution fundamentals and majorly from the shared Resume.HR round was about- Why Pepsico ?; Why should we select you ?; 1 Achievement at the workplace. Final Round- Why do you think that you will be able to add value ? ..... and so on   View Answer
    Compen D Dept is a hard nut to crack !

Customer Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo.

The hiring process was pretty simple as it was an on-campus interview process in my college. There were essentially two rounds, a GD and a personal interview and later for the shortlisted candidates there was an aptitude test culminating in another personal interview round in Chennai.
    As part of the GD we had the topic "The world is not enough" and since it was an abstract topic, the flow of thoughts was commendable. Selected students had to then go through a personal interview that is taken up by amazing HRs who made the students feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • Difficult questions that arose were that I had no prior sales experience and also the fact that I didnt know the local language. It depends on the way you answer those questions and I was helped by the fact that I had a passion to work and learn in PepsiCo. Wear your passion on your sleeve. Interviewers look for it the most.   Answer Question
    PepsiCo. is just an amazing company to start your career in. The initial years will always be difficult but . . . thats the pleasure of it all.

Customer Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo in November 2012.

process was good

Interview Questions
    • can you tell me how long would you work in our company?   View Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PepsiCo in April 2012.

walkin for interview

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo in August 2011.

Process of interview was very fast, Just in 4 days I was in.
    My interviewer was not looking at subjects I had studied but he was interested to know my passion, caliber and seriousness regarding the position offered.