PepsiCo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PepsiCo in June 2013.

Interview Details Telephonic interview followed by one on one with the brand manager. The telephonic interview consisted of HR questions in and around my CV. Strengths, weakness, why am i looking for a role in marketing.
One on one interview was more technical and consisted of questions like: as a marketeer, my perception about Mountain dew. What did i like, dislike about Mountain Dew. Pepsi as a brand and its competitors.

Interview Question – asked me to create changes in the current advertisement to make it more attractive.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee

Interviewed at PepsiCo

Interview Details First a GD and then personal interview. Interview was only hr related.

Interview Question – Will you be ok with a rural posting?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

GET Interview

GET
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo in August 2013.

Interview Details Psychometric Test; Group Discussion; Personal Interview

Interview Question – Why should we hire you   View Answer

Territory Development Manager Interview

Territory Development Manager
Lucknow

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2013.

Interview Details Hiring Process included 5 stages- CV Shortlist, Interview by the Business head, Interview by the VP HR, Psychometric test and Final stage of interview by Head HR. Once you clear all the rounds, the final step is to negotiate with the Compen Dept.

Interview Question – Business round was about Sales and Distribution fundamentals and majorly from the shared Resume.HR round was about- Why Pepsico ?; Why should we select you ?; 1 Achievement at the workplace. Final Round- Why do you think that you will be able to add value ? ..... and so on   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Compen D Dept is a hard nut to crack !

GET Interview

GET

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details Phycometric Test, GD, Technical Interview

Interview Question – NOthing much basic electrical   Answer Question

Customer Executive Interview

Customer Executive
Delhi

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PepsiCo in November 2012.

Interview Details process was good

Interview Question – can you tell me how long would you work in our company?   View Answer

Sales Trainee/Ce Interview

Sales Trainee/Ce
Calcutta

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details Just after completing my MBA I appeared for this position in December 2004.There was a series of 5 rounds of Interviews .Two written, General Apptitude and Pshychometric test, and and three verbal with the Vice-President HR and Vice -President Sales and the TDM.The interviews were over a span of a week.

Interview Question – None.The Interview was very smooth and to the point Visa - Viz my past knowledve and experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was as per Company policy in that region.I was offered the position of sales trainee and confirmed as a CE within the stipulated Date.

Customer Services Manager Interview

Customer Services Manager
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details The hiring process was pretty simple as it was an on-campus interview process in my college. There were essentially two rounds, a GD and a personal interview and later for the shortlisted candidates there was an aptitude test culminating in another personal interview round in Chennai.
As part of the GD we had the topic "The world is not enough" and since it was an abstract topic, the flow of thoughts was commendable. Selected students had to then go through a personal interview that is taken up by amazing HRs who made the students feel comfortable.

Interview Question – Difficult questions that arose were that I had no prior sales experience and also the fact that I didnt know the local language. It depends on the way you answer those questions and I was helped by the fact that I had a passion to work and learn in PepsiCo. Wear your passion on your sleeve. Interviewers look for it the most.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – PepsiCo. is just an amazing company to start your career in. The initial years will always be difficult but . . . thats the pleasure of it all.

Very Easy Interview

For the Post of Customer Executive Interview

For the Post of Customer Executive
Dindigul

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2011.

Interview Details I Like Sales field Very must, I happy with my job very good Growth.

Interview Question – How will you Show good ROI With investment,expenses are Same.   View Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Kota, Rajasthan

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2010.

Interview Details earlier i have done 2 months experience in pepsi co. after that i wait for the vacany in this company. after some time there are some vacancy. i give the interview three times. after that they selected me. pepsi-co is the multi level marketing..

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – i want to switch the in other company for the growth.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!