Perot Systems Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2014

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Perot Systems in January 2010.

Pretty Simple Hiring Process.

You go through HR round then couple of technical rounds wherein, Team leaders usually take your Technical rounds. After Clearing that you go though 1 or to Management rounds where BU head usually takes your final round.

Interview Questions
    You can Negotiate your salaray. Hr does take time to revert back for negotiations as approvals come from BU.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Perot Systems in July 2010.

2-3 round of technical interviews.
    Technical interviews are good (for me it was for J2EE). In interview they will make you feel like there is so much good work. But in my case actual work was of support.
    Prepare to be interviews for multiple projects.

Interview Questions
    Their HR department is miserable for both pre and post hiring support. Here your negotiation skills metters. Don't be in hurry, judge till what extent they require you. If there is an urgent opening and you have some rare skills you can negotiate a fortune otherwise if requirement is not urgent or there are many options available then they can even offer less then you current CTC.

In short do you homework and ready for long negotiation.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Perot Systems in September 2010.

The interview was quite in detail and not really brief. Each interview be it phone, in person & in group took about almost an hour. A lot of information was inquired regarding understanding of business and its clients, the importance of it, the skills set on IT tools used in other & existing job.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a difficult team member who refuses to work as per the defined policies and does not follow set disciplines and principles.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Perot Systems in April 2010.

I got a call from the HR for a requirement of Sr. Software Developer in JSF.
    I had a technical interview over phone for about 30 min.
    Next day I again got a call from HR for 1:1 interview, which I was not able to attend.

Interview Questions
    • How dou you integrate JSF With Spring or Struts, and which should be chosen between them?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Perot Systems in January 2008.

Since i applied from college, i was asked to take an aptitude test, technical test and HR round. Aptitude test is very easy. You have be concerned about your speed than difficulty level to clear it. Technical was not at all difficult. HR round is just a confirmation that you meet the quality standard. The aptitude test is the most important - very high cut off, only 10-15% selected.

Interview Questions
    None encountered as I joined as fresher. Otherwise, as per other people's experience, it is little difficult to make them negotiate on something you agree with. But then it is very case specific. Works just like demand management. If you have what they are in dire need of, you will get what you ask for.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Perot Systems in July 2010.

Initially asked about my project
    then asked few basic questions...

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Perot Systems in February 2010.

Most crazy weird interview I ever gave in my life. There were two interviewers. They themselves were not sure how to begin the interview. Big confusion, one said, he will start asking Core Java questions. Other one said, no, "lets ask him to talk about himself". :-)
    They started asking Core Java questions, it appeared as if they interview people just to show their power, knowledge and abilities (although I think they themselves were not sure what they were talking about). BIG MESS!!! It went on until I finally said "Thanks" out of frustration... :-)

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle thread safety in DAOs? An instance of DAO is called by   Answer Question
    • What is Scrum? Is Scrum a methodology or life cycle...?   Answer Question

Senior Integration Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Perot Systems.

Recruiter sets up an initial technical interview on the phone. If the candidate meets the criteria and answers the technical questions, a second in-person interview occurs with 3 to 4 individuals. In some cases, offers are made during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • The in-person interview questions were not as in-depth as expected for the role. More was centered around what tools were used.   Answer Question
    An offer letter was presented several days later via email that exceeded my initial expectation.

two interviews

I had better offer

Internet Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Perot Systems.

initial screen with recruiter, follow up with technical phone screen, panel interview with multlple team members in a boardroom setting at the client site. panel interview held in an intimidating boardroom setting overlooking a trading floor.

Interview Questions
    • word problem presented and white board offered for problem solving.   Answer Question

Worked for Perot Systems? Contribute to the Community!