Perot Systems Interview Questions

Updated 16 Mar 2015

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Perot Systems in April 2011.

Interview

1 hour Technical interview based on your profile and 1x1 with the recruiter to check your attitude and how much you can contribute without any training. Looking for candidates who can work with less supervision and take decisions on time to support the business.

Interview Questions

• Asked whether i will be avail 24/7 support if needed.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Perot Systems (Bangalore) in September 2010.

Interview

The interview was quite in detail and not really brief. Each interview be it phone, in person & in group took about almost an hour. A lot of information was inquired regarding understanding of business and its clients, the importance of it, the skills set on IT tools used in other & existing job.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult team member who refuses to work as per the defined policies and does not follow set disciplines and principles.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Perot Systems (Bangalore) in July 2010.

Interview

2-3 round of technical interviews.
    Technical interviews are good (for me it was for J2EE). In interview they will make you feel like there is so much good work. But in my case actual work was of support.
    Prepare to be interviews for multiple projects.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Their HR department is miserable for both pre and post hiring support. Here your negotiation skills metters. Don't be in hurry, judge till what extent they require you. If there is an urgent opening and you have some rare skills you can negotiate a fortune otherwise if requirement is not urgent or there are many options available then they can even offer less then you current CTC.

In short do you homework and ready for long negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Perot Systems (Bangalore) in July 2010.

Interview

Initially asked about my project
    then asked few basic questions...

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Perot Systems (Bangalore) in April 2010.

Interview

I got a call from the HR for a requirement of Sr. Software Developer in JSF.
    I had a technical interview over phone for about 30 min.
    Next day I again got a call from HR for 1:1 interview, which I was not able to attend.

Interview Questions

• How dou you integrate JSF With Spring or Struts, and which should be chosen between them?   Answer Question

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Perot Systems (Bangalore) in February 2010.

Interview

Most crazy weird interview I ever gave in my life. There were two interviewers. They themselves were not sure how to begin the interview. Big confusion, one said, he will start asking Core Java questions. Other one said, no, "lets ask him to talk about himself". :-)
    They started asking Core Java questions, it appeared as if they interview people just to show their power, knowledge and abilities (although I think they themselves were not sure what they were talking about). BIG MESS!!! It went on until I finally said "Thanks" out of frustration... :-)

Interview Questions

• How do you handle thread safety in DAOs? An instance of DAO is called by   Answer Question
    • What is Scrum? Is Scrum a methodology or life cycle...?   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Perot Systems (Noida) in January 2010.

Interview

Pretty Simple Hiring Process.

You go through HR round then couple of technical rounds wherein, Team leaders usually take your Technical rounds. After Clearing that you go though 1 or to Management rounds where BU head usually takes your final round.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wish to change your Job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can Negotiate your salaray. Hr does take time to revert back for negotiations as approvals come from BU.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Perot Systems (Bangalore) in January 2008.

Interview

Since i applied from college, i was asked to take an aptitude test, technical test and HR round. Aptitude test is very easy. You have be concerned about your speed than difficulty level to clear it. Technical was not at all difficult. HR round is just a confirmation that you meet the quality standard. The aptitude test is the most important - very high cut off, only 10-15% selected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None encountered as I joined as fresher. Otherwise, as per other people's experience, it is little difficult to make them negotiate on something you agree with. But then it is very case specific. Works just like demand management. If you have what they are in dire need of, you will get what you ask for.

Senior Integration Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Perot Systems (Plano, TX (US)).

Interview

Recruiter sets up an initial technical interview on the phone. If the candidate meets the criteria and answers the technical questions, a second in-person interview occurs with 3 to 4 individuals. In some cases, offers are made during the interview.

Interview Questions

• The in-person interview questions were not as in-depth as expected for the role. More was centered around what tools were used.   Answer Question

Negotiation

An offer letter was presented several days later via email that exceeded my initial expectation.

Interview

two interviews

I had better offer