Pfizer

Updated 2 Nov 2014

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pfizer in July 2011.

I like the people who took interview very kindly and gave time to explain my answers.

Professional Services Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Pfizer in October 2010.

there are 3 rounds as aptitude test then managerial round then final interview will taken by senior person

Finance Interview

One on-site interview, the manager talked my past work experience and gave me an office tour. They wan to know you schedule and how you want to work with the company. If you are really interested in the life science industry, it will be a big plus.

Manager, Market Analytics Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Pfizer.

I had one interview on campus and then was called to HQ for 4 interviews. Then I had my summer internship, then 4 interviews at end of summer. Then 4 interviews in the fall.

Interview Questions
    • Can you tell me about something you learned in a particular class (from many years ago)?   Answer Question

Medical Director Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pfizer.

This is a very intense process getting through the recruiter, the hiring manager and 3 days of panel interviews of 2 people on each panel. They have people from different areas of the business such as marketing, medical and a panel on behavior questions so brush up on that. If you get past the panel interviews, you will be invited to onsite interviews. If you are not chosen for an onsite interview, you just don't hear from the company. If you are chosen for an onsite interview, you are only contacted if you are to be offered the position. You won't hear from them otherwise. It can be confusing because a great deal of time can elapse from one phase of interviews to another. You don't get feed back which can also be difficult in assessing why you are not moved ahead in the process.

Interview Questions
    • How to prioritize many high level projects. How do you get deal with people you don't really agree with or get along with.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlisle, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlisle, PA (US)

3 face to face interviews on same day, CFO, finance lead and financial analyst. Preceded by phone screen. Carry your photo id and go to the employee entrance. Do not be late.

Interview Questions
    • What does price and usage variance indicate   View Answer
    Negotiate for 10% more.

Research Scientist II Interview

On-site interview for the whole day. Followed by 1 hr long quantitative aptitude test. The response is pretty prompt and you will find out by end of the week of your interview if you are selected.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you planning to move into industry from academia?   View Answer

Computational Biologist Interview

A CV and cover letter was submitted. Eight mini interviews over the course of a day with a variety of scientists and a HR manager. It was a long and arduous day but the scientists were engaging, encouraging an interested and the HR manager asked some fairly standard questions.

Ops Interview

Behavioral interview for internal colleagues. Alignment on vision and expected value of role. Depends on hiring manager. Core leadership behaviors are the focus of interview, accountability, decision making, integrity, etc.

Assistant Scientist Interview

I applied online to a job posting and was contacted a few weeks later. I went through a phone screen, then two weeks later had another phone screen. I was not offered an in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    • Really just went right through the resume you submitted to get more information on your experiences   Answer Question