Pfizer

Relevance Date Difficulty

Professional Services Officer Interview

Professional Services Officer
Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Pfizer in October 2010.

Interview Details there are 3 rounds as aptitude test then managerial round then final interview will taken by senior person

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Chennai

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pfizer in July 2011.

Interview Details I like the people who took interview very kindly and gave time to explain my answers.

Interview Questions

Senior Administrative Interview

Senior Administrative

Interviewed at Pfizer

Interview Details Very stringent interview processes but it prepares you well for other large corporations. It really makes it easier to interview with smaller companies that don't have such strict and stringent interview processes.

Interview Question – Name a situation where you had to deal with a difficult situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Consultant/Contractor Interview

Consultant/Contractor
New York, NY (US)

I applied in-person and interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview Details Heard of opportunity. Pitched capabilities. Was interviewed by 4 different people. Were curious about my past history although it didn't relate to industry. Several interviewers seemed distracted. It wasn't what I expected. They seemed happy to accept the recommendation of the colleague that brought me in.

Interview Question – Have you ever worked with a Board of Directos?   Answer Question

Medical Writer Interview

Medical Writer

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Pfizer in July 2014.

Interview Details Saw the position online and then sent my materials in-person and it took one week to get feedback. Got a phone interview July 2014. The phone interview lasts for approximately 15 min followed by an email attaching a 1.5 hour test, mainly about medical writing things. The phone interview was quit common, asking some information of background education, courses taken in college, why interested in this job and work experience.

Interview Question – The 1.5 hour test needs professional medical knowledge and writing skills.   Answer Question

Medical Writer Specialist Interview

Medical Writer Specialist
Collegeville, PA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pfizer in March 2014.

Interview Details Three people on the conference call, supposed to be lasting for 30 min and going over the job reqs, respon, etc. There was hardly any time to get a clear picture of what they are looking for. They do want to recruit someone not to do writing, but to manage CRO writers from outside.

Senior Scientist Interview

Senior Scientist
San Diego, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Pfizer in January 2011.

Interview Details too long too tedious no appreciation and this website design is not friendly at all. waste of time to answer so many questions. average is good and no more questions if you knows well and the website is really offending to be asked for so many questiosn.

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Intern Interview

Intern
Cambridge, MA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Pfizer in April 2012.

Interview Details I went through an outside staffing agency. Then I applied online and within a week I had a phone interview. The interview was straight forward.
Questions were based on my resume.

Interview Question – What do you like about research?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview Details Lasted around four months and seemed to be pretty unorganized. Should have communicated more with applicants to make it a transparent process. Feedback on reasoning could have also been more direct and helpful when not offered the position.

Interview Question – Nothing unusual   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Indianapolis, IN (US)

I applied through another source - interviewed at Pfizer in March 2010.

Interview Details I applied for a position through a newspaper posting. I was called in for an interview. I interviewed with 2 people individually. The questions were fair, the conversation was easy, and made for a really good interfiew.

Interview Question – Most difficult question for me was, was I will to travel.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was much like the interview. The negotiation was painless and I started within two weeks.

Worked for Pfizer? Contribute to the Community!