Pfizer Interview Questions

Updated 12 Apr 2015
Updated 12 Apr 2015

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pfizer (Chennai) in July 2011.

Interview

I like the people who took interview very kindly and gave time to explain my answers.

Professional Services Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Pfizer (Mumbai) in October 2010.

Interview

there are 3 rounds as aptitude test then managerial round then final interview will taken by senior person

Aseptic Processing Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Pfizer (Kalamazoo, MI (US)).

Interview

I applied online through the Pfizer website. Nine days later I received an email from the Lab Manager at Pfizer regarding setting up a time for an on-site panel interview the following week. The interview was rather straight forward. It started out with questions about my experience with my current employer then about an hour of behavioral/STAR questions. After the interview the Lab Manager gave me a quick tour of the lab area. Approximately a week later I received a phone call from the company recruiter offering me the position. There was a lot of waiting due to having to re-post the position at different levels and other administrative backups.

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

I applied online through the company's website. Two weeks later, I did a phone interview with the hiring manager that lasted for about 30-40min. About ~1.5 month later, I was invited for an onsite interview. The interview was from 830a-330p, with 7 one-on-one meetings, an job talk presentation, and lunch. Everyone was very nice and informative. There were lots of behavioral questions.

Linux Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Pfizer (Cambridge, MA (US)).

Interview

There were several conversations with recruiter with relatively little technical contact and then phone and in-person interviews with the manager. The manager with the company spoke in a low-key manner and didn't ask much about details of my background. The agency didn't seem to want to know more than what's on my resume. I wasn't told much about their organization -- how some people don't get fixed stations but rather find places to work when they come in, that they use Windows system to provide username-password pairs for this Linux systems, that they are dependent on off-site managers for software support and communication.

Interview Questions

• What is your Linux system administration experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated through the recruiting agency. Recommendations? Ask for more. You might or might not

Institutional Account Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

I was an in house employee. It was easy but full of political nonsense and people who kiss butt get promotions long before those who can actually make an impact. I have seen many people who deserve to be managers or get promotions, get turned down for those who are next in line or who are the higher ups' right hand men.

Interview Questions

• Nothing worth while. As I said, it will have a lot to do with the connections you have and not how competent you are.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Project Manager Interview

Interview

There was a 15 minute phone by hiring agency. There is nothing else to say about the interview process. Glassdoor should allow this section to be filled in with as few words as necessary to get the point across.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Very straight forward with behavioral and case questions. Interviews will be senior members of marketing team. Practice stories in STAR format and research brands very well. Focus stories demonstrating leadership and Pfizer core competencies.

Interview Questions

• Describe a brand marketed well? What would you do if you were their competitor?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pfizer (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

There were a total of about 8 questions, 30 seconds each that are asked via video recording.
    There's a section in the beginning for you to practice before the actual interview recording.

Interview Questions

• What skills and/or experience can you contribute to the company?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Pfizer (Groton, CT (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and a month or two after submitting my application (around mid March) I got a call from HR to schedule a phone interview with the man who would be my boss. He honestly sounded like I was already hired during the interview which made being rejected a little painful.