Pfizer

Updated 16 Feb 2015

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pfizer in July 2011.

I like the people who took interview very kindly and gave time to explain my answers.

Professional Services Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Pfizer in October 2010.

there are 3 rounds as aptitude test then managerial round then final interview will taken by senior person

Senior Scientist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pfizer.

I applied online through the company's website. Two weeks later, I did a phone interview with the hiring manager that lasted for about 30-40min. About ~1.5 month later, I was invited for an onsite interview. The interview was from 830a-330p, with 7 one-on-one meetings, an job talk presentation, and lunch. Everyone was very nice and informative. There were lots of behavioral questions.

Senior Regulatory Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pfizer.

Human resources gave a phone interview for about 10 or 15 mins. then proceeded with face to face interview with line manager, next would be the sr manager but i didn't make it that far.

Interview Questions
    • There are a lot of office politics that could happen, if someone gave you work that should not be yours, what would you do?   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pfizer.

recruiter phone screen, Manager Phone interview, face to face interview. I posted online for multiple positions in my area, I interviewed over several months for different positions that I qualified for...I also had 3 different interview processes. I interviewed for one position and got to a face to face, but was not hired. Next, I was contacted to phone screen for another position, but did not progress in that process. Final position, I phone screened, then interviewed face to face and was ultimately offered the position. Received a verbal offer, then received a written offer. I accepted the offer electronically.

Interview Questions
    • mostly star questions from interview guide, but also interviews not on the interview guide   Answer Question

GFS Accounting Interview

Friendly, easy interview. Phone interview followed by office visit. Panel phone interview. Very transparent about when will hear back, what happens next, etc. Interview hosted by employees in the field, not necessarily Human Resources employees, which was nice.

Commercial Operations Interview

Pretty run of the mill - people always have the appearance of being too busy and too important. But once you scratch the surface, what they are doing is not all that hard or challenging. You're interviewing someone and subsequently being the face of your company - tone it down - Pfizer is not a secret society or high end golf club.

Interview Questions
    • Run of the mill questions - mainly situation analysis, for example 'Give me an example of when you have to manage stakeholder expectations? '

Most difficult question - It is a question that I asked the Pfizer manager interviewing me, 'Do you feel that your skills have grown during your tenure at Pfizer that subsequently allows you to be much more valuable player at other Pharma companies or in other industries?'

Answer Question

Culture

Engineering Coop Student Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Pfizer.

The process was very easy. I was interviewed by three senior managers from the department that I applied. They were very friendly and nice. The hiring process took a little bit long, but I love to work there. It was such nice experience.

Bioinformatics Scientist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Pfizer.

The hiring manager started the Initial interview. Nothing unexpected. Asked about my past projects, my PhD thesis, and career plan in the next five year. The questions about my research were very technical.

Process Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Pfizer.

Was called by plant HR who scheduled the on site interview. Interview consisted of three back to back 45 minute interviews with various MFG. managers. Mostly behavioral questions and a few bio process questions involving bio-reactors and elementary process questions. Went on a brief plant tour and was very impressed with the site. Received offer 2 weeks after interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the difference between a chemostat and turbidostat.   Answer Question
    No negotiation