Physical Optics Corporation Interview Questions

Updated 26 Mar 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Physical Optics Corporation

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Physical Optics Corporation.

Interview

Received a call from the recruiter, had a 20 min + conversation. A few days later got a call from the recruiter again for an in person interview. Interviewed with a team of engineers asked a bunch of technical questions. They were all very professional.

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavior questions from the Recruiter   1 Answer

Senior Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Physical Optics Corporation (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

Easy. Interview was a day long. Started late. It seems like a very average company that lives off SBIRs. They do a lot of other stuff apparently, and are trying to transition into a commercial entity.

Senior Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Physical Optics Corporation (Torrance, CA (US)).

Interview

Arrangements for the interview were handled very professionally. The interview was very organized - no complaints here at all. I appreciated that the interview was short and to the point - interviews that last all day are exhausting.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Physical Optics Corporation.

Interview

Screening and interview set up was smooth. The HR guy was respectful and timely.

Interview Questions

• The interview with most of the senior executives went very well. With the exception of the the COO who was a complete mad-man.   Answer Question

Irrelevant questions by the COO. The man was an absolute tyrant. Disrespectful to the TA person who took me to his office for breaking his concentration and even worse towards me. A complete mahogany row class A jackass.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA (US)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Physical Optics Corporation (Torrance, CA (US)).

Interview

several interviews in a day.

Negotiation

nothing really

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Physical Optics Corporation.

Interview

Poorly organized interview process, with redundant questions and bad time management. The CTO is an irrational, egotistical tyrant with no skill at professional interview methods

Interview Questions

• Technical questions from the CTO about optical light modulator technology from my company that revealed that he did not understand its basic physics at all. When that became obvious, he became enraged and incoherent.   Answer Question