Physical Optics

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Management Position Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Physical Optics.

Interview Details Screening and interview set up was smooth. The HR guy was respectful and timely.

Interview Question – The interview with most of the senior executives went very well. With the exception of the the COO who was a complete mad-man.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Irrelevant questions by the COO. The man was an absolute tyrant. Disrespectful to the TA person who took me to his office for breaking his concentration and even worse towards me. A complete mahogany row class A jackass.

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Torrance, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Physical Optics in May 2013.

Interview Details Very simple. Started with a phone call with a recruiter, 15-20 minutes very pleasant and straight to the point. Invited for an onsite interview. I met with several people in a 30 minute increment.

Interview Question – About their product, I completely forgot. I was nervous. It happens.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Torrance, CA (US)

I applied online and interviewed at Physical Optics.

Interview Details several interviews in a day.

Negotiation Details – nothing really

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Physical Optics? Contribute to the Community!

Physical Optics – Why Work for Us?

Founded in 1985, Physical Optics Corporation (POC) is a high technology company and a small systems integrator that generates over $50 million in annual revenues from a combination of government contracts and commercial… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Physical Optics interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Physical Optics employees and interview candidates.