Pitney Bowes

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Executive Interview

Human Resources Executive
Noida

I interviewed at Pitney Bowes in January 2014.

Interview Details It was nice. Treated everyone really well. 2 -3 sets of interview. Loved the office and ambience. Really nicely done

Interview Question – Nothing as such   Answer Question

Senior Administrative Executive Interview

Senior Administrative Executive

Interviewed at Pitney Bowes

Interview Details Talent acquisition is great and PB always focus to pick up talented resources which results into enthusiastic and talented resources in PB pool.
Quick turnaround from HR made interview process smooth and streamlined.

Interview Question – From very first day in PB i.e during interview i felt very comfortable which helps me to keep myself calm and composite and reply with ease to difficult questions too.   Answer Question

Configuration Engineer Interview

Configuration Engineer
Noida

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in October 2013.

Interview Details JD was not shared and many things were hidden. Offer was rolled out at early stage but during discussion got to know many hidden things like poor work life balance, 24x7 work life model

Interview Question – Taken 3-4 interviews in order to see what is expected out of employee. Not an employee friendly organisation   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Poor work life balance which they told earlier.

Advisory Software Engineer Interview

Advisory Software Engineer
Noida

I applied through another source and the process took a day - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview Details Hiring process was smooth. There are five rounds of Interview- one online, 2 Technical, One Managerial and Director Round, Final HR Round, The People here are very professional and Work Environment is very good.

Interview Question – Technical Questions included: Bug Life Cycle, Automation Framework, QTP Scripts etc   Answer Question

Principal Engineer Interview

Principal Engineer
Noida

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview Details One telephonic interview was easy one for me and I was called for second round.

Interview Question – Nothing that I remember.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Noida

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview Details * HR will let you wait at the reception for the whole day for 1-2 rounds.
* No communication afterwards for couple of months.
* Good negotiation if you get selected.

Interview Question – Scrum
Location Intelligence
Design patterns
  Answer Question

Advisory QA Software Engineer Interview

Advisory QA Software Engineer
Noida

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview Details 1 written

Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Noida

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in March 2012.

Interview Details There were 2 rounds. First was technical round that was based on their technical requirement and second was HR round.

Interview Question – Question on my technical knowledge.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead
Delhi

The process took a day - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in May 2011.

Interview Details Tough technical interview
More that 2 rounds

Interview Questions

Technical Lead Interview

Technical Lead
New Delhi

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in October 2008.

Interview Details I was called by some consultant for face to face session. I reached on time around 11:00 AM in morning. As I applied for Sr. Role I was taken to interviewer immediately. As expected it started up about my previous job and then interviewer entered into technical mode.

I would say quite gruelling in C++ and other stuff.. As in design problems there could be several approaches. It last around 2 hrs and then I was asked to wait. I thought I did pretty bad and I should leave. But HR called me after 30 min and told that I will get call from UK on the same around 3:30 PM. I got call from Dev Manager from UK at scheduled time. He told me that his boss will also call in next 15 min. Both interviews were based on soft skills.

After that no contact from PB guys and three days after got call from HR that they are offering me what I asked.

Interview Questions

• If you are reallocating memory in C whole data can not be contained in one virtual memory page. How will you avoid it?   View Answer
  • Implementing Virtual function mechanism in C.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got whatever i asked but i think one should negotiate on salary well.

Worked for Pitney Bowes? Contribute to the Community!