Pitney Bowes

73 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Configuration Engineer Interview

Noida

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in October 2013.

Interview Details JD was not shared and many things were hidden. Offer was rolled out at early stage but during discussion got to know many hidden things like poor work life balance, 24x7 work life model

Interview Question – Taken 3-4 interviews in order to see what is expected out of employee. Not an employee friendly organisation   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Poor work life balance which they told earlier.

Advisory Software Engineer Interview

Advisory Software Engineer
Noida

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview Details Hiring process was smooth. There are five rounds of Interview- one online, 2 Technical, One Managerial and Director Round, Final HR Round, The People here are very professional and Work Environment is very good.

Interview Question – Technical Questions included: Bug Life Cycle, Automation Framework, QTP Scripts etc   Answer Question

Principal Engineer Interview

Principal Engineer
Noida

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview Details One telephonic interview was easy one for me and I was called for second round.

Interview Question – Nothing that I remember.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Noida

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in March 2012.

Interview Details There were 2 rounds. First was technical round that was based on their technical requirement and second was HR round.

Interview Question – Question on my technical knowledge.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Delhi

The process took a day - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in May 2011.

Interview Details Tough technical interview
More that 2 rounds

Interview Questions

Technical Lead Interview

New Delhi

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in October 2008.

Interview Details I was called by some consultant for face to face session. I reached on time around 11:00 AM in morning. As I applied for Sr. Role I was taken to interviewer immediately. As expected it started up about my previous job and then interviewer entered into technical mode.

I would say quite gruelling in C++ and other stuff.. As in design problems there could be several approaches. It last around 2 hrs and then I was asked to wait. I thought I did pretty bad and I should leave. But HR called me after 30 min and told that I will get call from UK on the same around 3:30 PM. I got call from Dev Manager from UK at scheduled time. He told me that his boss will also call in next 15 min. Both interviews were based on soft skills.

After that no contact from PB guys and three days after got call from HR that they are offering me what I asked.

Interview Questions

• If you are reallocating memory in C whole data can not be contained in one virtual memory page. How will you avoid it?   View Answer
  • Implementing Virtual function mechanism in C.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got whatever i asked but i think one should negotiate on salary well.

Sales Executive Interview

San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in April 2011.

Interview Details This process was good because the recruiter was a nice guy and helpful

Interview Question – Spin selling role playing   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in January 2010.

Interview Details Met a manager at a career fair. Set up an interview at the office location. Met with the Director of office for 1st interview. Briefly met the VP of Sales- He was in the office that day. Then 2nd interview. Received offer for employment. Needed to take drug test and background check which takes about 2 weeks for everything to clear.

Interview Question – I do not remember most difficult question. The interviews at that time were more behavioral based interviews. Later the interviews also had a brief presentation or sales/call component to it. It may depend on the office.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation - everyone starts at the same salary and then works up the ladder. Some of the larger metro area districts had a sales position that starts at a higher base with a higher quota and you must present W2 with an income over 100K from the previous year to qualify for that position.

Learning and Development Consultant Interview

Stamford, CT (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in November 2013.

Interview Details The process was long and repetitive. It took several months to conduct all phone interviews and ended with an on site meeting. I fully expected a decision at that meeting but it was held off for several more weeks.

Interview Question – I was placed in an uncomfortable situation by being asked to reveal the level of commitment on the project of another team member. I didn't think this was professional.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Excellent. The HR person did a great job at understanding requirements and how to place me into them.

Territory Sales Interview

Wichita, KS (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in March 2010.

Interview Details Was a good experience overall. It lasted well over an hour.

Interview Question – How long do you expect to work for this company.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Just setting up a start date and waiting on the on the back ground check.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pitney Bowes

Worked for Pitney Bowes? Contribute to the Community!

Pitney Bowes Videos

Pitney Bowes – Why Work for Us?

Connect to your passion. How do you connect? At Pitney Bowes, we believe personal connections are everything—to our employees, to our customers, to our customers' customers. That’s why we're focused on leading a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pitney Bowes interview questions and advice. All 73 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Pitney Bowes employees and interview candidates.