Pitney Bowes Interview Questions

Updated 17 Apr 2015

2.8

Senior Account Manager Interview

Interview

Easy interview process, if you have had a sales position in b2b section you will be sure to get a job

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

Applied online had initial phone interview with recruiter. Face to face interview followed with hiring manager and then introduction to District Manager.

L&D Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

Very typical.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation.

QA Interview

Interview

Online test->technical Interview->managerial interview->HR discussion

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

The interview process is long and intense. I have done 2 telephone and 1 one on one and I am not done yet. My final interview consist of 2 hours. Need to really prepare, take the time to research and have a lot of patience.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the questions were your expected interview questions, but one of the interviewer used a significant amount of situational questions and senarious.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pitney Bowes (Stamford, CT (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

Very strange interview - I was not asked many relevant questions by either of the two people I met with. One of them spent an hour telling me what a negative environment the office was. The second interview was odd as well, several negative comments regarding upper management and the way the department is currently organized.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a wandering, convoluted question about my work style that turned out to be the interviewer's idea of a joke.   1 Answer

Electrical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

It was a 30-45 minute long interview, where the first part of it was mostly your standard behavioral questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Then the second half was a few technical questions, nothing entirely difficult, just some basic analog and digital electronics questions and a little design question.

Inside Sales Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pitney Bowes (Spokane, WA (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume for review. Within three days I was emailed by a representative that I was to be interviewed within the week by Pitney Bowes. The interview took place on my school campus in a board room and was proctored by three different people: a department supervisor, a recruiter, and the site manager.
    First questions were all related to my personal resume and for further understanding and drill down of my responses.
    The questions that followed related to the job and its requirements as well as inquiries into how I saw myself fulfilling the needs of the position.
    After questioning I was surprised that the manager began to open up very candidly about the coming changes and possible bumps in the road I would sense during training and after being hired on.
    Once we all discussed the new face of the company, they began explaining the compensation and what to expect in terms of culture and experience.
    Overall I truly enjoyed their natural and non threatening approach to interviewing and felt more confidant about the company after meeting three upper-level employees.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about organizational change? We are having an identity change and things will be messy!   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no need to negotiate. The benefits and compensation was well beyond what I wanted or needed. Couldn't have asked for anything better!

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pitney Bowes (Troy, NY (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

Interviewed on campus with mostly behavorial questions and a couple technical questions. Process was very laid back and informal.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelton, CT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Pitney Bowes (Shelton, CT (US)).

Interview

I got a referral. Brief and unremarkable phone interview followed by an on site presentation I was asked to make. They were almost too impressed with the technological aspects of my presentation which were hardly remarkable and not really the point of the presentation.
    Over 2 months passed between interview (beginning of August) and offer (mid October). Offer included a start date over 3 months later (last day of January.)

Interview Questions

• What would you physically need to reproduce your presented work. At first I thought that this was the 'trick question' to verify that I had actually done the work when in fact they had no understanding of it (the process or technology.)   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer seemed ideal as I thought what a great way to start. Sadly, changes in mgmt over the next year killed both enthusiasm for the work and the desire for a truly creative outcome.