Pitney Bowes

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Stamford, CT (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in December 2012.

Interview Details Applied online and received a phone call about two months later to set up an interview I interviewed with the talent manager. The interview was fairly easy. It didnt seem like they were really prying. More of a conversational interview. I was told that decisions will be made by the end of the week about the position and the prospective employee would be starting 1/1/2013. Of course, I never heard back from them. I called and emailed but to no avail. I'd rather them just honor their word as far as getting back to me.

Interview Question – Nothing really hard.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pitney Bowes

Worked for Pitney Bowes? Contribute to the Community!

Pitney Bowes Videos

Pitney Bowes – Why Work for Us?

Connect to your passion. How do you connect? At Pitney Bowes, we believe personal connections are everything—to our employees, to our customers, to our customers' customers. That’s why we're focused on leading a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pitney Bowes Recruiting Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Pitney Bowes employees and interview candidates.