Pizza Hut Team Member Interview Questions

1.6

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2011.

The organisation were planning to open for new outlets in Bangalore . For that purpose they were recutin more people for the job .

Interview Questions
  • If a customer comes with a problem that they received wrong food . what will you do for that ?   View Answers (2)

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lake Worth, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Worth, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2014.

The Application was really easy, about a week later I received a call for an interview.
    The interview was really easy, it felt like a conversation. I wa a hired on the spot

There was no negotiation

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2013.

I applied online and they called me a few weeks after, I had one interview that lasted maybe five minutes and I was hired on the spot. Literally the easiest thing I've ever done.

Interview Questions
    • They were all pretty easy "What does customer service mean to you?" "Did you enjoy your last service job?"   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2010.

Expect a fairly quick call. The interview is done either in the lobby or in the back office area. Not a hard interview, should be quick and easy. Depending on which position applied for.

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

All I did was apply then I got called in a week later and got the job 2 days later. It was a really laid back interview and my boss showed actual interest in me. Really took in to consideration all of the activities that I was involved in.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Augusta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

I was called in about a few days after completing an application online & was hired on the spot. This is really not a hard job to get. I wasn't background checked or drug tested. You're only drug tested if you get hurt & have to go to the hospital. LOL.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions--just general questions about availability & my school schedule.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pizza Hut in April 2013.

I felt the interview went well, I was very prepared. I went in there and interviewed for a Team Member role. We went through my work history, my hobbies, salary expectation/how many hours expected. Using my skills learned from such books as Dale Carnegie, I felt it truly helped me in my interview. I was told that I was amongst the top candidates for the job.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, I felt that no question was difficult. If you prepare yourself thoroughly for an interview, you will do a great job.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Canton, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pizza Hut in October 2012.

It was a very simple, informal hiring process. I found an opening online, filled out an application, and then called the store and scheduled a meeting with the manager. We talked, and then a few days later I was asked to come back in for a 2nd interview, where I was offered a job.

Interview Questions
    • There really weren't any difficult questions. Just be yourself, and answer their questions honestly.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Michigan City, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Michigan City, IN (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2012.

Very laid back and easy. This process is very basic and could not be more easy to get a job. Show that you have common sense, flexibility, and work ethic and you will be fine.

Hired on the spot.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in October 2010.

It was a one on one interview and that went about 30 minutes but was great. The manager wanted to get to know and learn what i can do and was very nice. The work place was very neat and lively.

Interview Questions

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!