Power Costs Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Power Costs

Business Analyst Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Power Costs.

I applied for the intern position online. I got a hiring manager in two weeks. After going through my resume they called for an onsite interview. Three interview (Two technical and One Managerial). It was mostly on what I had previously and what software, tools that I am aware off.

Interview Questions
    • A client calls in telling that the product has a problem. How would you react ?   Answer Question

Applications Consultant Interview

Two in-person interviews. First interview will be with your immediate supervisor while the second one will be with a member of upper management. Questions were standard job interview questions with no curveballs thrown in. They know that most people coming in fresh won't have any idea what the industry is about, so you are really being interviewed for your technical abilities and compatibility with the culture.

Interview Questions
    • The second interview with upper management can be a bit odd. There were no difficult questions, but the interview itself was more like a random topic of discussion.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norman, OK (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Power Costs in May 2011.

Got a call from HR, then had onsite interview with 3 senior persons, asked about previous experiences.

Interview Questions
    • How will your previous work-experience help you to be successful at PCI   Answer Question

Worked for Power Costs? Contribute to the Community!