Press Ganey Human Resources Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Account Manager (2)
- Improvement Manager (2)
- App Developer (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Instructional Designer (1)
- Innovation Project Manager (1)
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Director Sales Operations (1)
- Client Relationship Executive (1)
Human Resources Interview (Negative Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Press Ganey in September 2009.
Interview Details First I had two phone interviews. Next I drove into town, they put me up in a nice hotel. The next day I spent several hours interviewing with several people in different departments. I found the interview process exhausting and Unnecessarily drawn out. For the most part everyone stuck to a script of typical questions. I sensed that most of the people conducting the interview felt stiffeled by having to ask the questions. Some people varied and asked their own style of questions. Everyone was polite and very professional. This is a conservative company. I answered every question to the best of my ability and tried my utmost to remain alert and interested in this archaic interview process.
- Please give me an example of where you have failed or received some negative feedback in some aspect of your job performance. What did you do to try to correct this failure and what resulted from your actions? Answer Question
- Give me some examples of how an organization you’ve worked for has benefited from something new that tried on the job. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – My offer came well below what the market will offer so I negotiated other perks to make the offer more suitable. Know the market, know your position and if it is valued within the company. Some positions are more valuable to the company than others. My position was not a direct contributor so it was not as valuable say as a Sales Executive would be. I knew what I could or couldn't negotiate with my given role. In the end I feel that Press Ganey was fair and flexible with regards to my offer.