Press Ganey

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Software Quality Assurance Engineer
South Bend, IN (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Press Ganey in October 2009.

Interview Details I applied by submitting my resume through Monster. No response, but I didn't give up because I thought I seemed like a really good fit for the job. A couple weeks later, I tried again, and this time received a phone call from HR. We did a phone screen, and then later then brought me in for an interview.

Interview Question – If you weren't working in this field, what would be your dream job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. I wish that I would have; I know others that did.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Press Ganey Software Quality Assurance Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Press Ganey employees and interview candidates.