Princess Cruise Lines

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Seattle, WA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines in January 2010.

Interview Details I responded to an online ad that seemed to match my skill set. Was called by a staffing agency who conducted a brief telephone screening. Next I was required to take an aptitude test. Then I was invited to a face to face panel interview. Asked about my background doing similar tasks. Asked how I would feel about taking ownership of an application that was started by someone else. Expressed that aggressive timelines would be expected.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Princess Cruise Lines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Princess Cruise Lines Senior Programmer Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Princess Cruise Lines employees and interview candidates.