Procter & Gamble

Getting the Interview

809 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Ponda

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2011.

Interview Details The company has a standard interview process starting with job application, Psychometric test and 2-3 Rounds of telephonic and face to face interviews.

Interview Question – All standard questions   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – There is no negotitation

Kharagpur, West Bengal

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2009.

Interview Details P&G believes in grow from within therefore chooses to hire directly from campus. Generally goes to only premiere institutes like IITs, IIMs and Nitie and SP Jain. There are two screening tests one analytical skills and second psycometric test.If you are through then you will be shortlisted based on your CV.you need to face three interviewers for finally getting a job.

Interview Question – Generally you will be asked to quote instances from your past experience where you have faced a specific situation and what did you do to overcome the problem   View Answer

Key Account Manager Interview

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2009.

Interview Details Lot of instances in your life discussed where you displayed a particular attribute

Interview Question – Tell us one time when you heard something which others didnt and this helped you later on   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Mumbai

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2009.

Interview Details Long interview process

Interview Question – what will you keep in the company for more than five years   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Associate Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details Simple Aptitude test, followed by psychometric test (most crucial), followed by 3 round of interviews

Interview Question – Be consistent   Answer Question

Relationship Executive Interview

Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2010.

Interview Details Got the interview call though consultancy. The job description and interview venue detail was been given to me. Had two round of interview with salary negotiation. first one with the team leader with whom i was suppose to work. Second one was with the zonal manager.

Interview Question – The zonal manager wanted to know why i want to join FMCG as i have Bsc. Computer science graduate.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Only advice when to get an opportunity work hard be true to yourself you will the get the fruit one or the other day.

Bhopal

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2008.

Interview Details The interview was conducted on campus. there was a detailed presentation before the interview which highlighted the achievements of P&G in the last 5 years. They also answered any doubts/concerns that we had. The interview was a 2 stage process with 2 people interviewing me in each stage. The 1st interview is a shortlisting process for the 2nd interview. The 2nd interview is typically taken by senior P&G leadership and was much more thorough than the 1st one. Be prepared to answer in-depth probing about anything that you say.

Market Strategy and Planning Interview

Mumbai

Interview Details I was applying as an MBA summer associate. I had 2 back to back interviews during our recruitment day. Both the interviews were HR based. Each of the 2 sets of interviews lasted about 30 to 45 minutes. Each of the interviews were taken by a panel of 2 people - one from their HR department and one from the respective business/function. P&G hires people for their attitude and hence all questions were HR based and not at all technical in nature. The interviewers were really good and helpful people. Focus was more on prior leadership experiences, team work and about me as a person - major decisions in life and why I took them.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation where you lead a team and were successful. Give an example of a situation where you were part of a team and were successful.   Answer Question
  • Give an example of a situation where you lead a team and were unsuccessful. Give an example of a situation where you were part of a team which was unsuccessful.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to decide the function but the sub function and project were provided by the company during the internship.

DSE Interview

Guwahati

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2011.

Interview Details first of all, they took a writen test, the qus paper contain all types of general maths. to get through we have to scour 80%. after dat they call to IP of three panel. its went for 30-45mins.

Interview Question – product benefit   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Bhopal

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2009.

Interview Details 1) Online Form and psychometric test
2) Aptitude Test
3) 3 Rounds of interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No Negotiations option

Interviews for Top Jobs at Procter & Gamble

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!

Procter & Gamble – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​​Did you know P&G products are enjoyed 4.6 billion times a day in over 180 countries, making us perhaps the two most successful letters on the planet?​​​​​​ With the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Procter & Gamble interview questions and advice. All 809 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Procter & Gamble employees and interview candidates.